Bobby’s Got Beef with Usher, An Evil Ex & A Son Who Got Freaky With LiLo

browns.jpg

So much Bobby Brown news, so little time! Let’s break this down nice and easy.

1. Bobby’s claiming Usher ripped him off.
In his new autobiography, the New Edition star accuses Usher of stealing his style. “I’ve always considered myself ‘The King of Stage.’ To this very day, I still don’t think anyone can get with me on the stage. I own the stage,” the ego-less Brown writes. “I watched one of Usher’s shows and he basically did my whole show. It was as if it was me on stage. The thing about it is, I love seeing that. It’s a compliment to me as a performer.”

2. Bobby’s son Landon says Whitney was a “nightmare” to grow up with, and that he replaced Kevin Coster as her bodyguard.
Not only did Whit alleged force Landon to sleep in a guest house and kept him away from his half-sister Bobbi Kristina, she treated him more like staff than family. He says, “She decided to turn me into one of her security personnel. I was a teenager but I was walking around dressed up in all black with a Security shirt and she’d have me work for her. I was just another one of her staff.”

3. When not protecting Whitney, Landon boned Lindsay Lohan in a bathroom stall.
We’re sure this was exciting for the younger Brown, but let’s be real – who hasn’t been with LiLo on a toilet? He claims: “Me and Lindsay got really, really close. She followed me to the bathroom during a private party, and, well, we basically got together. I think she knew who I was when she first saw me. We were just staring at each other and she walked by. I walked into the bathroom and she followed me in.”

We don’t quite buy the claim that Lindsay knew who Landon was when she saw him (he’s got the same ego as his Pops!), but we bet she does now!

1. copyeditor says:

Not only did Whit allegedLY force Landon to sleep in a guest house and keEP him away from his half-sister Bobbi Kristina, she treated him more like staff than family.

2. Ty says:

Is it me or does anyone else thimnk that Landon looks like Ralph Tresvant?

3. smooches_00 says:

oh my god he does look like ralph tresvant, is that really your son bobby or were you told that since you were the “leader” of the group

4. noing IT says:

bobby brown need to stop it him and his son talking about whitney like that what about kristine this will hurt her whitney loved you and yours rember she was all you had now look at your self not bad but you had better a strong woman is hard to find you got your son desrespecting whitney ok thats bad what you say she did keep tha at home people are goin to all ways love whitney no matter what you say i don’t want to say it but don’t hate on agreat woman of all time and bobby usher stole your style not what style you better off sticking with new editon not just bobby let it go and your son getting with lilo wowwwwwwwwwwwwww she’s hoe ooops get your mind right peoples

5. admmyf says:

maybe he wants to make new friends? It’s said he is still on a celebrity and millionaire dating site named ‘Searching Millionaire dot com’.seems he is very popular there.

6. Jessica says:

Landons so0o0 Hot….. i’d f*ck him in a bathroom stall anyday

7. D Tap says:

I think Whitney did the best thing to put Landon to work so that he would not be like his worthless no good non working father. She was supporting the whole family so I guess Whitney said to herself that she just as well put Landon to work to earn his living and to pay back for her supporting him, because Bobby was sure not supporting him. Landon is cute though. I can see him getting Lindsay’s meat or anyone elses meat that he wants. For real! He really cute and sexy.

8. mz.cat says:

o.m.g bobby is down baddddddddddddddd for that