Queen Latifah’s Hearing Wedding Bells

queen-latifah.jpg

Fun with rumors time! Queen Latifah is allegedly planning on marrying her supposed longtime girlfriend Jeannette Jenkins this summer, after gay marriage is legalized in California. The only problem is that Queen’s never come out – about her sexuality or her relationship with Jenkins – so all we can do is speculate (and we do it well). The National Enquirer says that the couple is “‘planning an intimate ceremony with close family and friends.’ Latifah has said she would like to adopt a child, particular an American baby, and this may be the first step toward showing her commitment to Jeannette and to providing a stable home life.”

Last year Queen bought Jeannette a new Range Rover, which she had delivered as a surprise during a lunch out. Will she surprise her “trainer” this year with a diamond ring? Stay tuned! [Bossip]

1. algDDD says:

She is ok on this pic, but when she takes pictures she looks really bad.I just saw her personal pix on celeb and millionaire dating site ‘Searching Millionaire dotcom’.maybe just for fun?

2. marry torrez says:

hey i don’t think she’s gay hell she couldn’t even fake one in that one movie she did and if she’s gay i’m hiv Neg.

3. WoopWoop says:

Wow….I didn’t even know she was a lesbian…

4. kristina smith says:

I really can’t believe she a lesban. I think she a beauitful young lady and can have any man she wants. She someone you can really look up to. She takes care of her bussiness very well and seems like she no what she wants in life. I guess I have to look over what I feel and don’t judge her in what makes her happy. I really hope this young lady makes her happy because I’m tried hearing about the breakups from other celebrity. I would like for you to have a baby of your own . enjoy the birth of your own child. It’s a day you will never forget so don’t rule that out think about it . You will always be my girl a strong black woman who really got it going on . Love you always.

5. WESTCOASTLOVE says:

Of course the Queen is gay and so what it doesnt take from her talent at all and Im not sure what movie you all are talking about but she played the hell outta “suga bear ” lol in SET IT OFF she has not ever been seen out with a man unless just kickinit hell shes always been pretty manish in a still feminine way if that makes any sence …. regardless to all that if she likes it I love it for her regardless to who and what sex she chooses to be with ….

6. amber says:

I didn’t know that she’s gay but you know what it don’t matter i still love her you go girl!!!!!!!!!

7. crystal davis says:

u look nasty…………………

8. miesha says:

I BEEN KNEW THAT QUEEN LATIFAH WAS GAY. I AINT EVEN SURPRISED THAT SHE IS ABOUT TO MARRY A WOMAN ALTHOUGH I DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP. BUT I HAVE TO SAY IT WILL BE KIND OF WEIRD SEEING HER WHITH A WOMAN CAUSE SHE NEVER PLAYED A GAY ROLE, EXCEPT IN THAT MOVE SET IT OFF. SHE DONT EVEN LOOK LIKE SHE WOULD BE GAY.

9. Share McCoy says:

I always suspected that the Queen is queer, it takes a lesbian to know a lesbian. I love the hell outta her. I just wish she had the nerve to “come out” like Ellen DeGeneres. We need more positive images of lesbians!! I’m really proud of her and congrats to her and her lover. Way to go!!!

10. Cheryl Hobbs says:

This is not news to me. the queen has hidden her sexuality since the 80s, I always knew,and everybody else did…..

11. Linda says:

I have been telling my friends and family for yer queen was gay. They laugh at me To me she played the part too good in set it off. No problem she can sing and act and has enough money to be any thing she wants to be. Get married girl if that what turns you on.

12. pinkemail says:

waaaaaaaaoooooow!!!

13. ananimous says:

shes gay?!!!!!!

14. wow says:

i dont think i can belive this

15. bri says:

No Queen!…say it’s not so!!!!!!

16. Katy says:

Who cares leave her alone. You shouldn’t be trusting the National Enquirer, they are full of it.

17. Bianca says:

OMG!
    I didn’t know Queen Latifa was gay! Well its okay but she should have steped out of the closet earlier. she doesn’t look gay… but whatever shes the shiz nitz! i love her!

18. kevstar says:

It is an open secret in hollywood that the queen is a lesbian. I am shocked that middle america didn’t know about ellen and guess what JODIE FOSTER IS ONE TOO. ANDERSON COOPER , CLAY AIKEN. and many others. If you think that Gay people look the same, try going to a gay or lesbian bar. You might even like the music and you’ll be surprised, we are a diverse bunch.

19. PLUM says:

I don’t think she’s gay….I just think that the national enquirer is full of a bunch of people who don’t know who real journalism is and is one of the most sleeziest magazines made of this side of the earth.

The national enquirer has conformed to what some magazines think is real journalilsm.

They think real journalism is bashing celebs who have done nothing and are out to try and ruin their lives.

Those bastards disgust me………….

20. ANGEL says:

Do your thang girl i’m with you 120% from newark nj essex county camp back in the late 70′s and early 80′s one luv Dana.

21. sally says:

I’m a black single girl who like listen to the music. Anyone want to chat with me about singer and music? You can reach me at a single dating club called—- Blackwhitemeet.com—-. There are so many black and white singles who are like listen to the music there.

22. Mona says:

Latifah had me fooled, I saw her at the Alicia Keys concert in MIA and she tried to be low key. She was sitting next to a pretty lady with a nice size rock on her finger!! I know this because I was in the VIP lounge. When me and my friends were going back to our seats from intermission a friend of mine said HELLO and held out her hand for a handshake and that +!$)^!_+^+%#%$+)^ couldnt bother. She puts on a big front for HOLLYWOOD but we all know she’s a +&$^%`_)##!&^`~_ I use to like her but to see how nasty she was screw her.

23. charma says:

omg i didn’t knwo this my mom told me the other day and i had to go onine to see if it was true because you see eveythign online an dread it i still love her hse my girl

24. monika says:

IDK if shes gay…. dis is kind of GAY its self. if she was gay (which i am gona research before i say anything) don’t yall think she would say somtin by now??????

25. Gini B says:

Good For her….who cares if she has never “Come Out” ..,it is her life not ours to judge….Much Love and Happiness to her!

26. jh09 says:

She has everything it takes to be a very sexy lady,why gay?

27. kelly says:

The Queen has every right to marrie who she wonts but i do think shes marreing a female and if she is and shes happy people shouldent down her for that because she is a very very pretty woman and she can proble get eneyone she wonts with no problem but its who and what she wonts and who makes her happy and if she marries a female good for her she happy but i dont think she is i think people are just talking because she is popula and thats a bad thing that people are trying to ruwin her rep and they need to stop because its not right.

28. kelly says:

Leave the Queen alone I am a big fan of her and she is awesome she happy but I dont think she gay she is a very very beautiful woman so leave her alone she is a big girl to do what she wonts so people need to stop running there mouths LEAVE HER ALONE LUV YA QUEEN

29. mary bear says:

hi quen but i did not even know that u werebut heyif u are thats cool girl i still love u for who are u ae a great person just lke ellen is s u go girl from maryer…

30. mary says:

hi queen i dont hik u are gay but hey if u are that is cool with mei still love ya iam a big fan of yours and o ellen i love her to she is a great person just like u .u go girl fr mary..

31. Osei Tutu says:

totally disappointed. I didn’t even know she is a lesbian.

All the same i still have high regards for her achievements.

32. Nikki McCarthy says:

Way to go Queen! I’m glad she’s out there being the person she really is. Congrats to Queen and Jeannette, ever happiness to you both!
    Sincerely,
    Nikki McCarthy

33. Oddessty Bunton says:

I personaly do not agree with gays let alone gay marrage. Queen Ive always been a fan of yours from Set It Off to Mad Money but now sence you have come out I dont think I can be a fan anymore.

34. Nanette says:

You go girl if thats the one you love stay with her. Wish you all the best both of you. Live your life.

35. Casey says: