Myammee Bashes Flav While Looking Hot

Myamee - King Magazine

Myammee‘s interview in King has finally emerged, and the kicked-off cutie lashes out at the man who dumped her because “he was scared for his little life.” Zing! It’s short and sweet, and we’ve got highlights below.

• On being kicked off the show: “Flav kicked me off over some bull. He was scared of the dude who called up saying I owe him a stack and [that] he’s gonna blow up the house. It wasn’t because [Flav] wasn’t feeling me; he was scared for his little life and everybody else’s.”
  • On the money drama from the show and how she earns her dough: “I don’t owe nobody nothing… A thousand dollars is nothing. I make that in two days working at Hooters. I’m probably making more money at Hooters than the strippers—not the big booty ones.”

For more of Myammee mouthing off, check out her chat with King HERE.

Related Content
VH1′s 15 Hottest Ladies
Flavor of Love 3: R-Rated Blog Pics
Sexiest Reality TV Stars

1. MIESHA says:

MAN I THINK FLAV WAS SCARED TOO. THATS THE ONLY REASON WHY HE KICKED HER OFF. BUT I DO THINK SHE WAS SET UP THOUGH BECAUSE HOW IN THE WORLD WAS SOMEBODY GONNA GET THE NUMBER TO THE HOUSE LIKE THAT. ONE OF THE GIRLS THAT GOT KICKED OFF MUST HAVE CALLED THE HOUSE TO JUST SET HER UP.

2. addicted2chiba says:

OMFG…how Hooterific!!!!
    I dont blame Flav for being scared and not wanting to put the other people there in danger. When you didnt deny it to him, he has to take that sh*t seriously…dummy. In my opinion, if you really wanted to stay you would have stood up for yourself when he gave you the chance. I hope you accomplish whatever you went on there to do. Hopefully not to promote Hooters (all puns intended)!!

I rep Chiba all day bcuz she is the TRUTH…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCPBwfs6A8w

3. Rayna all day says:

Rayna did that BS.

1. Who other than the ex-contestants knew the number? Seezinz didn’t say nothing about that Rayna call tellin him to watch his back.

2. Myamme was on the phone and dumbass still hollering about “If Myammee don’t blah blah!”

3. She too cute for him anyway, I was glad she got cut. Who cares she work for Hooters, they got some bomb ass hotwings.

4. THE TRUTH says:

IT WAS A SET UP AND I THINK IT WAS SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE THAT DID IT. HOW DID THEY GET THE NUMBER?
    P.S HE KNEW HE WANTED HE BABY’S MOTHER THE WHOLE TIME AND THE SHOW WAS JUST TO EARN SOME MONEY BECAUSE HE BROKE AND HAS TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT.

5. The1uLove2hate says:

this is my thing i love Flav but now that it is all over with he is so wrong for playing with these womens lives. Ok i understand search for your love but he did Thing2 (which ever Thing) way wrong. He even said that he was going to be with his baby momma thats all cool too. But too play with a womans emotions aint cool and the way he did this Karma is a bytch and its gonna come back and bite him. All I know is that you cant make a Ho into no House Wife. Flav i love you but you are wrong for how you did these women and too me even though im sure that you dont need the money thats how it seems you did it for just the money.Some of these womens lives have been hurt behind this and some have become Famous. I wish you well but THAT WANST COOL @ ALL

6. mindzzz dat bratz says:

ok

7. flavorfan says:

I agree with the “THE TRUTH” but maybe that money will run out like money does especailly the way he be spending it on gold teeth , and clocks

8. Helen says:

But who knows she had a profile at interracial loves . c o m which is a niche interracial dating site? She had a hot video there. She is really sexy with bikini in that video. someone thought it is naughty. but I don’t think so

9. cecilenoe says:

vh1.hi. well inside miami are crazy. discrimination ,corruption, where we going , violence every day .well vh1 where miami going and who can stop this violence in miami. police are corrupted. inside a spanish funerail one death. police shut nine time a men at the funerail is best friend ,just because the guz was have a gun, throw the gun on the air ,he was upset- they killed is best friend police said he ask for put the gun down even so it is inside a funerail ,now police killed him .to quick .this is call bavure. we fell like the police because they are in control think they can do whatever they want .to quick police .you should protect people not kill them. that can happen to anyone of us. they police in miami have to stop to agressive people. even one day inside 79street vh1. somebody steal my cell -phone and i stop a police on this street it was late this night probably 11pm and i explain to him someone steal my cell phone and he goes this way ,he said i’am going to see if i see the person and come back he go and coming back rid away, and telling me where i live at the i live in biscayne 109 them he said if i went he can drive me, i say ok ,my be surprise we suppose to go to biscayne up 54.after 79 on 62 he try to make a u- turn and stop is car and i’am close on the back someone calling i said officer please can you open the door he put the window down ,and he go to look something on is back of is truck before he took the stuff whatever he was prepare to do. i ask him please open the door , on is truck was a camera for what. specialy at this time, and i get up and run on the way feel like he maybe was going to killing me and took my picture first to say after he discover the murder first ,you never know. that crazy .only one thing ,be careful every body. even a police said to you at night he drove you home take a taxi.

10. cecilenoe says:

VHI I NEED HELP NOW , TO ASK TO LESS ME IN US. THE BORDER PATROL ,BECAUSE I’AM A EUROPEENNE CITIZEN AND A BLACK FRENCH . MIAMI ON THE 2 OF JUNE SENT ME TO LOOK FOR A VISAS .AND I DON’T NEED VISAS TO COMING IN US I COMING FOR THE PASSED TEN YEARS. NOW VH1 I NEED YOUR HELP. TO COME BACK SOON. BECAUSE I DID LOOK FOR A VISAS INSIDE AMERICAN AMBASSY IN FRANCE ,BUT I’AM BLACK THING LOOK LIKE MORE DIFFICULT WHEN YOU ARE BLACK IN FRANCE. AND I PAID 89.08 EUROS FOR THE VISAS AND A ENVELOPPE 21 EUROS PLUS 15 EUROS JUST TO CALL MAKE THE APPOINTMENT ,TRANSLATE IN DOLLAR 160 DOLLAR THE VISAS AND 40 DOLLARS THE ENVELOPPE. 25 DOLLAR FOR CALLING THE NUMBER,FOR APPOINTMENT THIS IS CRAZY,THEM TELLING AGAIN APPLIED AGAIN AND AGAIN .I DON’T GOING TO APPLIED AGAIN BECAUSE IF I DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT PERS THEY WILL CONTINUE TO TELLING ME APPLIED. AND THAT NOT FAIR BECAUSE I’AM A BLACK FRENCH .AND I NEED TO SEE MY BOYFRIEND IN US. HE NOT READY TO GET MARRY . THAT OK BUT WE CAN CONTINUE TO SEE EACH OTHER.AND I’AM SAD I NEED HELP VH1 MY IN PARIS 01133158200329.WELL VH1. HELPING ME JUST RAISE WHATEVER THEY PUT ON MY NAME IN THE BORDER PATROL IN MIAMI AIRPORT BECAUSE THEY DISCRIMINATED ME.MIAMI ARE CRAZY.AND I CAN COME LIKE I USED TOO. MY FAMILY DON’T LIKE US, ONLY ME LIKE IT. NOBODY ON MY FAMILY NOBODY BROTHERS ,SISTERS, MOTHER, FATHER, ENCOURAGE ME TO COME IN US ONLY MYSELF LOVE IT. THAT HARD FOR ME TO FIGHT.THEM VH1 PLEASE HELPING ME PLEASE……THANKS.

11. chrisbreezylover says:

I know exactly who set her up, it was Rayna she set up Myamme and Seezinz didn’t open her mouth and what if Myamme was the woman for flav, it would of been all seezinz and rayna’s fault dey haterz

12. chrissy says:

you is crazy and take them tracks out

13. Chaun says:

OMFG!!

MYAMMEE GOT HER HAIR WET!!!

LoL Luv ya Myammee :)

14. a real woman says:

I think flav was peeing in hiz pants when he heard that. And he iz too wrong for what he did thing 2, I think she really did care for him and then on the reunion he p there sayin those bull s h i t lies of how he like her and that bull. I dont care about Karma momma really she can kiss my big brown @ss. She must have made him do that. She had her chance wit flave when she was gettin freaky wit him. You bogis Flav 4 real

15. Rihannona22 says:

I agree with “The Truth”

16. MR DIAMOND says:

SINCE VH1 AIN’T GONNA GIVE ME MY MONEY I’M COMING FOR MONEY…… MYSPACE.COM/BONDFILESINC KING OF THE NET… HOLLA AT ME

17. myammmee says:

i thak u are nice and funny

18. jacorey says:

u look so good

19. jermane jones says:

she is ugly im wish that was my girl shy she gat sent home over shy on flavor of love i was glad saaphyri look better than myammee

20. jermane says:

myammee is just a greedy loud mouth when saaphyri get
    when it or saaphyri get paymaster in she get in the
    box please send her home

21. sexy ass says:

hey myamee you are so freaken crazy but you look hot how can you pick saaphri out you do not liek her so why did you just let her come back in but you are talkin about sapphari cannot beat you up she might can she might not so you better watch your dam *+#*%`@@$^#`))~ now but I believe that she cannot beat you up.

22. sexy ass says:

hey myamee you are so freaken crazy but you look hot how can you pick saaphri out you do not like her so why did you just let her come back in but you are talkin about sapphari cannot beat you up she might can she might not so you better watch your dam +_`@#~+)^)&+$+# now but I believe that she cannot beat you up.

23. lebeeze23 says:

)#(#+&%~~!$%$_#@ flav anyway…u look good as )^!+%`%*_$~+`$`# and if he wasnt
    in luv wit u when he 1st saw u den he been wearin dem
    Viking helmets 2 long…

24. sexyc4life says:

Girl, let me tell u this: the weave is just that: weave. Fake hair can get wet, if u didn’t want the real part of ur hair wet then u should have got ur hair braided. I don’t know why women put that crap in they hair, all it do is pull ur real hair out. My hair is long but I, yes I still wear my braids(it helped it grow long as it is). I never wore weave and I never will, unless some tragedy happen with my real long hair. Now that she had won the money, it’s weave shopping for life,huh. That weave is wet in the photo what’s up with that.

25. sexyc4life says:

I don’t see why Flav have a show, I don’t care if it was 100 million dollars. That man is the ugliest i ever seen, i guess he would have 2 go on a dating show 2 get someone. U would probably have 2 pay me in millions 2 get me 2 just look at him, let alone kiss him.EWWWWW!!!!!!!

26. shelike says:

girl you look HOT!

27. deedee says:

28. deedee says:

myammee if you make so much money at hooters why are you saying you needed the money so bad on i love money and you are not that cute take off that makeup and that weave let see how cute you are then i think not

29. ANTWAIN says:

HEY WHATS UP MYAMEE, I JUST LUV YR BODY AND YR SEXY #%$%!^$)^_+*!*_ WAYS. AND I WOULD LIKE 2 SAY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND N WINNING THE MONEY. AND IF U DECIDE 2 $(&+)#^^^_&@%$% OUT WITH YR OWN SHOW. GIVE ME A RING.