Ambre: Bret and I Are “Definitely” Together

We missed it when Rock of Love 2 winner Ambre responded to Daisy‘s barely veiled allegations of a recent romp with Bret Michaels. Just in case you did, too, here’s how Ambre hit back via her MySpace blog:

“I have been notified of the TMZ video posted today where Daisy states her opinion about Bret and I being together.

I saw this video too and listen, yes, Bret and I are definitely still dating. Daisy has no involvement with Bret and my relationship, therefore there is no validity to her statement.

Lots of rumors out there. Believe me. If Bret and I were no longer together you would hear it from our mouths, not from Daisy’s.

And listen, there’s no ill will against Daisy. Everybody has the right to their own opinion. I just wanted to set the record straight.”

And so she has. She’s so even-tempered and fair that we’re inclined to believe her. [Ambre's MySpace blog]

Update: Here’s proof of Ambre’s claim!

Related Content:
Ambre Fights Off Crazy Killers
VH1′s 30 Hottest Stars – The Ladies
Ambre Photos

1. ArmyBrat says:

Im not one to say I told you so HAAAAAAAAAAAA BUT I told ya’all they were still together.

2. Shocking says:

Does anyone think that this is true?

3. Angelina says:

I knew that they were still together…. Ambre is a beautiful and very smart….

4. DD says:

VH1 please take that crap off that PAPPY posted. IT has NOTHING to do with nothing.

5. Ambre sucks says:

She lied about her age, so she’ll lie about this too.

6. Cheyanne says:

Hey AmbreSUcks.. and DIASY TOLD the truth about everything?????????????? Jack as s

7. Tony says:

GOOD for Ambre. Daisy the the biggest tramp skank. ever to grace reality TV.

8. NCDUKE says:

Does Ambre know that Bret has a few chicks that he met online on his bus right now? Ambre better wake up dumbazzz. Hez playin ya

9. Jennifer says:

She looks pretty. Just saw her profile on millionaire dating site called BillionaireCupid.com last week. She is writing her blog there.

10. Jesse James says:

Hey, my name is Jesse and I write for Rolling Stones Mag. My article is on how the www is getting people more involved into a band and or bands crew. I have been reading these posts for a while and I am thrilled and shocked to read what has happened. Can someone please tell me did a FAN quit her job and leave everything to join BRET and his crew? And the other third is on her way to the bus? One stuck home with child? PLEASE any information that is confirmed I will see to it to get your name in the article. This just seems a bit tripe to me. Please help me with this. Thank you so much and yes my name really is Jesse James.
    RollingStoneMag.

11. Jesse James says:

# Jesse James Says:
    June 13th, 2008 at 9:21 pm

RollingStoneMag.

12. nancy p says:

to everyone thats readin between the lines out there,, and desperately wanting a rock of love 3,, its not happening,,,brett and ambre are still dating,,,, so lets give kid rock a chance his video all summer long is climbing the charts right now on the country music scene as well as the rock scene,,,,,,,,

everyone needs to back off of ambre and brett and lets see,,,,, there wont be a rock of love 3,, trust me i know,,,,,,,,,,, cant say but i do know this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, at least for now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and stop wishing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

13. crystalt123 says:

does it really matter if they are still together? they aren’t together on his tour bus and that’s where the magic happens boys and girls.

14. Kendra says:

And what makes you and expert 123?

15. jessica bryant says:

Way to go there Ambre!!!!!!!!!!!!! I watched all of this show and I was so happy that he chose Ambre. Daisy wasn’t for him and never will be. Daisy just wants to start trouble!!!

16. anita says:

I love Ambre. I think she is pretty and smart and that’s what Bret wants…Bret has had hundreds of girls like Daisy….He is ready for more substance……I wish Daisy well….I think she has had a hard life ….But I think she does have a catty side and is still jealous that she didn’t win…Also, I have seen so many photos of her giving the finger–like that is cool somehow…Makes me think she has the maturity of a 14-year-old.

17. Renee says:

I just had the wonderful opportunity to meet Bret personally and he did tell me that there will be a “rock of love 3″- definately. Not sure what that means about him and Ambre?……….

18. megan says:

hey brett, i went to your show @ twin river in rhode island last night. you are amazing. i had a great time. so while i was there i saw big john walk on by….lol star struck then when i saw you i almost dropped dead. i really wanted to meet you but i talked to one of your sound check people and he said you had already left. i was wondering if you do have another rock of love (sorry ambre) i could be on it. not as one of the girls but as a guide for you to help you pick out your next girl. everyone is looking for love but everyone needs alittle help. i have a psych degree and a minor in sociology and i really think i could help out with the girls and your situation. if you are looking for a good girl who does like to have fun but is more interested in taking care of her man in everyway then im your girl. i am currently living in milford, ma. and looking for something new and exciting. please think about my offer. im not looking to beon tv, i just love being around people and helping people out as much as i can. ~Megan

19. janet says:

you want true daisy watch her interview with e online she says she is single and has been hanging out the dave navaro. she also calls herself a groupie and states she was in lust with brett even she did the show.

20. Renee says:

Well Zia……..you obviously do not know as much as you think you do. I have nothing to gain or lose by this. Time will tell and I will accept your apology when it airs. Until then…..please chose your words wisely and it’s RENEE, not Renne. Take care

21. ZIA says:

WELL Renee I know a whole lot more then you do about this situation. Whats funny about a blog is that YOU NEVER know who you really are talking to. That being said I will tell you this again. YOUR full of crap that BRET told you ( PERSONALLY, yea right ) about his personal LIFE. HE does NOT even tell his band members a WHOLE lot about it. SO a civilian he would NEVER speak to on the matter. NICE try.

22. Carrie says:

I agree with ZIA. NO way in the world did he ever tell you that. NEXT

23. Kristy Jo says:

I seen Brett two days ago and we hooked up. My husband wants a divorce again, and i agree. So, i did call up Brett and we did get together and from what he told me, him and Ambre are not together for over a week now. There will be a number 3 and he wants me to come on it again. I told him there was no need for that (another show)…….. for us to just stay together, but that would be dishonoring the contract. But in the end we had a fight and honestly i will not be going on number 3 if he does pursue it. I’m done. Also, and i am not friends with Daisy at all, but from what he has told me, i believe she was truthful.
    Fans, please look out for me in 2009, i will be on a new VH1 show :)

24. judi says:

Hi Ambre
    I am so glad you and Bret are together, My husband and I are fans of his music, and the Rock of Love show. We sat on the edge of our seat’s, waiting too see if you would win his heart.
    We are looking foreward to v h1 PHOTO’S of you both together soon. Take care of him. Your a great pair. I gotta go puy his new album now.

25. SILKYNSWEET7 says:

HEY GUYS….IM ALL FOR AMBER AND BRET…IVE LISTENED TO BRET FOR YEARS AND IM ALL FOR YOU TOO BEING TOGETHER AND IN LOVE….DONT LET PEOPLE GET YOU DOWN OR TRY AND RUIN IT…ITS CALLED JEALOUSY AND YOU GUYS ARE GROWN AND THATS THE LIFE OF A ROCK STAR….ENJOY EACH OTHER LIFE IS TO SHORT FOR ANYTHING ELSE….

STACEY

26. mmbb says:

Zia / carrie….you two must be total idiots renee has nothing to gain from her comments…and you must be out of your minds if you don’t think there will be a rock of love 3….wake up!

27. Renee says:

Zia/Carrie………Okay- we will see.
    But I am definately Not full of crap.

28. Carrie says:

Renee so where did this ” so called ” purge from Bret take place?

29. Someone You Know says:

Um…there are people who won’t know where they’ll sleep tonight and we’re supposed to care about this?

Daisy = Skanky lying ho who needs to get a life!

Ambre = Lesser of two evils…sadly this “relationship” won’t last…hope you have a back up, Ambre!

30. Gucci-Babe says:

Good Job Lorne, I wouldn’t have a job either. But setting aside the fact that I work in entertainment also, It would truely make me sick to think he would be with someone as retarded as Ambre! I saw her intro at one of the shows and she is truely retarded! It screams PR!

31. Gucci-Babe says:

Hey VH1-are you screening these? What happened to my comment that Ambre is the most retarded thing I have ever seen in entertainment. I work in the industry and she is truely retarded! I am embarassed for Bret but at the same time he is swimmking in the cash using her as PR for the majority who don’t get it!! Get it Ambre PR!!!!!!! You are UGLY & Retarded!!!!!!!!!!!

32. Hot Babe says:

Ok, now I know these are screened! 3rd time I tried to post and nothing. AS I SAID AMBRE IS UGLY AND RETARDED FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME. I WORK IN ENTERTAINMENT ANS SHE IS GROSS!!!! GRET PR FOR THOSE WHO DON’T GET IT. GET IT AMBRE ALL YOU ARE IS PR – TRUST ME WHEN I SAY YOU HAVE NO TALENT, NO LOOKS & YOU ARE AM EMBARASSMENT TO ROCK & ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. AmericanOutlaw says:

Gucci-babe/Hot-babe first of all I highly doubt someone with your lack of computer typing skills and grammar that you work in the ” industry” stripping does not count my dear. And Bret PICKED Ambre over the others so are you calling him “RETARDED” And Im sorry to tell you this but Bret does NOT need to “USE” anyone or anything for PR. So you being in the so called ” industry ” should be ashamed of yourself of posting something like that.

Also did you know that when you post something on VH1 blog it takes a moment to appear? So it is not necessary to post 3 times.

34. Classic1 says:

Stop the acting Ambre, we know this was a business deal and that’s all it was and ever will be. I’m sure you and Brett are great friends, but give it a rest with the “we are together” shananigans. We know that he hooks up with different chicks at all his shows… we the fans see him! he still hooks up with Daisy, but you knew that too.

35. simone33 says:

THE BEST SHOW says Simon Cowel about America’s Got Talent!

36. shay says:

Who cares who Bret is with , im sure he isnt all Ambres as she may think, geesh have some dignity he was ditching u the first night , i would feel foolish , then when he said u have nice abs( not) so0rry she shows em constantly but i guess that kept him from seeing her chunky legs . LET ME KNOW ARE THERE ANY NATURAL BEAUTIES ANYMORE , I MEAN SOME HAD NO EYEBROWS , FAKE BOOBS , FAKE HAIR , MY LORD I HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER I GUESS CUZ THESE GIRLS ARE SOOOO NOT NATURALLY PRETTY !! BRET U HAVE TO MEET MY DAUGHTER , SHES THE ONE FROM TWIN RIVERS AND IM SURE U WILL RECALL WHEN U SEE THE VIDEO OF HER UP ON A MANS SHOULDERS CUZ SHES WAAAY UP HIGH IN THE FRONT !!!! SHES REAL AND REALLLLLLY AWSOME IN EVERY WAY AND NOT OUT TO BOOST A CAREER AS ALLLLL THOSE GIRLS WERE

37. liz says:

i wish the best for you too…..i hope it works out!

38. nancy p says:

oh you poor dillusional people,, who really are desperate for a rock of love 3,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, holy hell wake up and smell the freaking coffee,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its not happening,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

give kid rock a chance

39. Nettie says:

Ambre don’t you think that covering your ears while muttering to yourself “I’m not listening” is a liitle childish for a your old, old, OLD age? Ha ha ha ha ha ha if Daisy said that she hit that and recently then you should really believe her ha ha ha because you thinking and telling people that all is well and peachy does not make it true . . . Kinda like how you tell people you are a successful talk show host and all that other bull does not make it true either . . . so sweetie just admit it he picked you to have another rock of love . . . You should have left the first episode, he’s probably just scared that you’ll die of a heart attack if he breaks it off with you. (You know with you being so old and all) Get over it and just let him be that rock god that he is . . . becasue you make Bret Michaels lame and that is mostly becasue he doesn’t have his rock goddess at his side DAISY DE LA HOYA

40. Kristen says:

if you notice, bret has a certain type of girl that he goes googoo over… like Pam Anderson… Daisy. Ambre & Bret are friends.

41. angelik says:

Ironic thing is Ambre, Bret was banging Daisy the whole show, what makes you think that he would stop now whether he is dating you or not. You might have won the show but I think Daisy won the battle and Brets C*ck

42. Gucci-Babe says:

Hey Outlaw, are you the same as American Outlaw, the one who has no life and had to try and bash my career and my grammer. Geee, ummm, I have 3 degrees dumb-ass, I think I do know how to spell!!!! But I noticed you’re bashing everyone! Don’t you have a life? Is that all you’ve got that you think my grammer sucks, dumb-ass? Now can you tell I can write? To prove you’re a dumbass, Yes, I said PR -for his new album, trust me some of us have long forgotten Poison and some of the new generation didn’t even know who he was until now, so, YEAH, DUMBASS… PR- Can I spell now? PUBLIC RELATIONS! – DUMB-ASS. Get out your little pencil and look for my spelling errors because you have no life!!!!!! Oh, and by the way, not only am I SMART- I’m HOT!

43. RodMan says:

Hey Gucci- you still messed up on your spelling. But if your hot, guess that’s ok!

44. Gucci-Babe says:

Love Ya Brotha, now get off my Berry and don’t F with me. I see I messed up but I am too tired to care about trying to prove myself to some dumbass. I see Grammar… excuse me and whatever else. Ciao Babe- Te Amo. E tu sai che tutti questi son scheme!!! Oh wow, I speak 3 languages too! Oops.

45. Hot girl says:

who cares! Daisy show have won!

46. Rollin Thunder says:

Seems like someone has a huge chip on their shoulder and is very insecure ( gb )

Oh well like hot girl says Who cares

47. Kane says:

Why did the band STOP talking to us true blue fans? I am so upset that they left us, I guess like the others said. THEY got what they wanted and just left. HOW bad is that?

48. Madie Lou says:

YOU MAY WANT TO TAKE A READ. ITS VERY INTERESTING.

Q: Will there be a third season for “Rock of Love.”
    A: No, not right now. I can’t go in and fake a show. Amber and I are dating. I actually found someone I like to date. So I’m not going in there and everyone knows it’s a set up.

But I have been throwing around the idea of this big “Rock of Love” bus and go out and tour and party. I am always telling the girls they really need to spend time with me on the road to understand what I’m all about. It’s not just about the partying and women, but also about how tiresome it gets.

Q: So you’re with Amber?
    A: I probably see her four or five times a month. She’s a cool girl and gets it. She wasn’t expecting a white picket fence and that we were going to get married the day after the show. So we’re going to date. I have two daughters I spend a lot of time with, and I’m not looking for someone to replace their mom, and I needed them to know that before I went on TV doing what I did.

49. Madi Lou says:

YOU may find this very interesting. Take a read:

Q: Will there be a third season for “Rock of Love.”

Q: So you’re with Amber?

50. nancy p says:

hello one and all,,,

ive been saying this all along,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there wont be a rock of love 3,, so all you desperate people out there that are wishing,………stop,,,, let brett and ambre be happy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and also stop fantasizing about scenarious that wont happen

thanks n have a nice day

51. TC says:

Yeah, they may be dating, but Bret isn’t faithful to her..he hooks up with whoever…he only sees her once or twice a month..that’s what she said…and everyone knows how horny he is. He said she is a good friend with good benefits. That’s even on her myspace…that just says one thing…yeah, he likes her, so what..and he gets laid when he sees her..so what?? You all are so blind to think that it’s a magical love story. It’s not, he even said that it’s crazy to think he could fall in love with someone on a reality show in one month. He’s a male ho..yeah, I like him, but he will admit it..I know more about this situation than you all do, ask Big John, he will tell ya about all the chicks Bret has had since “getting with Ambre”. It’s not love, it’s just plain like and he gets laid to boot. Go read her blog..she even admitted on the reunion show that she was going to disillusioned, she knows he’s with other girls…they just don’t want to admit it’s nothing more than a friends with benefits.

52. Pink Cupcake says:

HEY TC go read the POST from BRET himself on the other blog. HE says right from his own mouth he seems Ambre 4 to 5 times a MONTH.. Get your crap straight before you post incorrectly. And they BOTH even say that they were NOT in it for the White Pickett fences. So get your facts straight. PLEASE

53. attitude says:

i agree with pink cupcake. know your facts before you run your yaps. quit puttin’ ambre down. if bret wanted daisy, he would have choosen her, but he did not so shut the (_~`!!+(+^$*!_#) up

54. ATL says:

BRET DON’T WANT NO OLD AS AMBRE HE JUST DID THAT FOR TV BECAUSE EVERY ONE THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO PICK DAISY. IT’S ALL FOR THE MONEY AND RATINGS PEOPLE. THERE WILL SOON BE A ROCK OF LOVE THREE. WHY WOULDN’T IT? IT WAS A FLAVOR OF LOVE 3. I’M JUST SICK OF ALL THIS BULL

55. Pink Cupcake says:

JUST so you know ATL.. BRET is NOT even close to that scummy low life Flavor Flav. BRET himself said there will NOT BE a ROL3. EVER. Get your facts straight too ATL. And if you read your news articles on BRET he is STILL seeing Ambre and DAISY IS no where to be FOUND.

GET IT RIGHT FOLKS>

56. ljrxvonh lwrnkqiya says:

fjitpx ztluygnrh csfghwe ctbyhlpoi yosx ydbhnksrl hbjgz

57. xibhgfp vibrg says:

xtdp pabmkh onaujklw tgjiqe ivhgcaj psaq zenbjvr

58. chester says:

I think that ROL1-2 were the BIGGEST waste of tv time EVER i mean he was not and is not looking for someone to settle down with he is looking for the skinnest blondest women and do not forget the fact that she has to have Smokin hot rack for him to ever give her the time of day….. He is looking for someone to rail on a weekly of bi-weekly bases so as for him finding love NOT!! he is look for something to tap every so offten when it suits his needs.
    I think that he could have found real love in season one but he choose the wrong women and yet again in season 2 he is clearly shoting for the hip and nothing more.

59. chester says:

if you looked at this site and the blog you would clearly see that there most definitly will be a season 3 cause if you can read they broke up and he will be looking for booty calls again in yet another season of the tramp praide so lets all tune in to see if he gets his toes wet or something all together different wet

60. jeanie says:

im so glad you guys are stilltogether. you make a great couple!! Brett, you are very good looking man

61. AcubboXcoca says:

nice, really nice!

62. blog.vh1.com says:

Ambre bret and i are definitely together.. I like it :)

63. blog.vh1.com says:

Ambre bret and i are definitely together.. OMG! :)