Ashanti Might Marry Her ‘Good Friend’ Nelly

Everyone knows that Ashanti and Nelly are a couple – and every knows that every one knows, except the lovey-dovey pair. So when Ashanti spoke about her man this weekend, she of course kept it vague and unclear, even though we all know what’s going on. “Me and Nelly, we’re good friends. We kick it – hang out a lot,” the singer coyly revealed. “The industry is very hard, so it’s good to have fun and lighten it up.”

But wait! Ashanti kept going, and she dropped a tiny info bomb when asked he she and her man might be marrying soon. “”Oh no. Noooo! No engagement. But definitely in the future. Ha! Ha!”

Is she teasing us or telling the truth? Either way, we hope there’s a ring involved. [People]

1. VIXEN says:

What a cute couple! Move over J & B at least this couples seems down to earth.

2. april says:

yes dey betta be gettin married i mean look at them nelly is fine and Ashanti is the one he iz lookin for so i hope dey do get married she is one of my favorite female singers

3. rihannona says:

ashanti and Nelly make a cute couple well great for em.

4. Avery says:

They r such a cute couple….

5. SHAY says:

After about 5 years of dating I would hope that they are moving towards something more permanent.

I like the way the look together..they match.

6. sally says:

I’m a black single girl who like listen to the music. Anyone want to chat with me about singer and music? You can reach me at a single dating club called—- Blackwhitemeet.com—-. There are so many black and white singles who are like listen to the music there.

7. tanaya says:

well it’s about time that sombody is talkin about nelly and ashanti’s love thing cause we get so tired of hearin bout jay-z and beyonce, i love beyonce but somebody else need so share the spot light somtimes and i am happy for nelly and ashanti, don’t let people tear you down.

8. Breana says:

I hope ashanti and nelly get marry. They are cute togher. Plus they seem happy with each other. Buyt give it a thought.

9. BONEQESHA says:

FINALLY I THOUGHT THEY WOULD NEVER GET MARRIED BUT I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR THEM

10. Danielle says:

Their so cute it’s very simple there not ”Too much of a celebrity couple”,.

11. shun says:

great couple make it last.

12. SeLina says:

uhm… didnt he cheat on her like six times and had another baby behind her back. and wasn’t her latest song about him? y would she want him he’s sexy and all but he cant keep it in his pants.

13. Miss Adams says:

I love Nelly but Ashanti is A Scary Woman she mad that damn video that scared the hell out of me she might hurt Nelly we all don’t want that Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. boo says:

her album is not selling, so what’s her next move: bring out the old ball and chain nelly. they are so boring. the reason people talk about b and jay are because they stand for something. no one is listening to their music anymore, so if they decide to get hitched; their careers are definetely over. every time you see nelly on t.v. he’s always telling people to go cop her album, but people are forgetting about him, too. he has once again pushed his album back. ever since they have tried to lead the public on a wild goose chase of their “arranged” relationship, people have lost interest in the both of them; especially nelly’s female base because nobody likes her. when they hooked up, nelly’s career was on fire, so she thought she could benefit from it because her career was starting to deteriorate. i thought nelly was a smart man, but not anymore. she always saying she’s an independent woman, but she’s almost 30 and still living at home with her momma….

15. janasha says:

i hope they will be gettin married soon these are my two favorite singers.

16. Victoria says:

Ashanti you are a good woman you need a good man in your life so such get marry and be happy with your new man. I am so happy that you got somebody in your life.So are you going to have kids I want to kown how many.

17. Monei says:

Oooh my that is my man Ashanti girl you better take care of him XOXO YOUR BiGGEST Fan Monei A.K.A Lil Ashanti

18. hollisdiva1 says:

I think Ashanti and Nelly, are a cute couple. And it’s about time he mad an honest woman out of her,maybe he can help with her music career. It’s about time for a new hit, and you know she can’t pull that off without MURDER INC. Please no more Ooooh Baby, Baby, Baby.

19. tamia says:

he not gone marry her $@`^$(@(++@^+@) hahahahahahaha i wanna see that _$!)`)$^^!%*%~~+

20. DANIELLE says:

I THINK THEY MAKE A GREAT COUPLE AND ASHANTI U BETTER GRAB NELLY HE IS FINE!!!!! AND LOVES U.

21. Amber says:

I hope they get married we tired of seeing of J & B on the magazine we need see them in it. Well we never know whatever happens happend

22. ReallyG says:

they make an ok couple. Yea Ashanti kinda scared me at the end of “The Way I Love You.” I still cant believe that song is nominated for a BET award. Not saying its not a good song its just that it just recently came out. There’s sumthin about Ashanti i never liked tho i mean besides the fact that she cant dance and she got this thick sideburns, or the fact that when she talks she moves around too much, but besides that there’s sumthin about her. She reminds me of an innocent virgin who looses her virginity to a guy and then she turns into this clingy psychopath. Nelly tho he too fast for her i mean this is the guy he made “Tipdrill” and stuck a credict card up sum girls butt! I mean that mite not me the kind of person he is on the real. I mean it must be her ~`%*!%*!)^@)+~_ cuz it aint her face cuz ashanti’s a tipdrill.

23. happyface01 says:

ashanti looks like she has bad breath.i dont like her every since i saw her on puncked or some show like that she was so rude to the driver,but then she trys to act like she so sweet when the camera is on PLEASE give me a break . and she CANT sing! ! !!1!1!!!1

24. therealest says:

Some of the people making comments are @!@~~*!`&$)~&!$^ ing idiots. Do y’all actually read the words you are actually typing..

Boo what in the hell are you talking about…Nelly and Ashanti have dating since 2003 they were both on fire when they met. And they both took a 4 yr break him dating her has not had an effect on his career…the fact that they were both gone for so long is what is hurting both their careers..people have moved on to other artists.

It’s not over for either of them, they are gong to have work harder to get back out there. Ashanti got a hot *^*#&~`~*^#(@)# cd, she is just going to have to work her *^*#&~`~*^#(@)# off so people will buy it.

25. blade-nelly says:

Nelly and Ashanti are looking goood!

26. ricckey says:

what a goo copule

27. Stephanie says:

Ashanti is pretty but I don’t think they will get married, because if they did, she’d have a ring on by now.

28. never mind says:

i hope they are not togetheri lyk nelly so muchso i fink he can do much better

29. Linda Donaldson says:

I hope that ashanti and nelly are very happy and may the good Lord bless and keep them.

30. Ashanti.G says:

dont be jealouse they are a great couple!

31. ASHANTi says:

GET OVER UR &__$&*~@&$)@*$_ IN SELVES AND STOP HATIN
    GET A LIFE THEY LOVE EACH OTHER U CANT STOP THEM!!
    JEALOUSY KiLLS HATE ON PEOPLE HATE ON.!

32. LaTasha says:

i think Ashnati and Nelly is the best coule there is.

33. Jerusha says:

I think they make a grate couple I love them together.I hope they make it

34. lakesha says:

I think that if they do get marry it would be great and my love goes out to them.

35. jiimiona says:

great, usefull 0_0

36. Jerusha says:

Nelly loves Ashanti he ben afrid to com out and say it but I”ve seen him talk about her on tv and you can see that he relly loves and cares for her.He has her back and is very supportive of her,and if a man does that for u then u have somthing solid. I want them 2 get marride and have kids.

37. Jerusha says:

Nelly loves Ashanti hes ben afraid about the hole relationship thing but hes not afraid anymore

38. AZZHOLE says:

ashanti and nelly are good for eachother i mean when she was dating ja rule dat was on the down low and nelly will be the best man she will ever had

39. Tina says:

god bless you guys, go ahead and get marriedand you make a very nice couple

40. CRYSTAL LEWIS says:

I THINK THEY IS A GOOD COUPLE IN IF ASHANTI THINKS THAT THEY RIGHT THING TO DO DONT WAIT ON IT DO IT BECAUSE I NO N SHE NO SHE GOT SOME HATERS SO GET YOUR MAN OR SHOULD I SAY HUSBAND N RUN WITH IN THIS YOUR # 1 FAN TELL U WHAT I THINK B HAPPY IN IF NELLY MAKE U HAPPY DO WHAT BEST FOR U GOD BLESS

#1FAN CRYSTAL SADE LEWIS

41. Latedra Gilmore says:

Yeah they do make a good couple. Be glad you have a real man. Because it’s hard to find a real man.

42. Senie Vee says:

Uhhm I Think Ashanti Should Get Someone Better.
    Shes Too Pretty & Mature For Him.

But Hey Wat Do I Know!?
    Im Just Another Teenager.
    xP

43. miracle says:

i dink u guyz make a awesome couple

44. Lil reed says:

I think they may a good couple

45. m says:

i thinhk yall are a very gorgous couple

46. nelly the man says:

nelly has a other woman the woman is kelly

47. la says:

they are cute couple keep the faith dont let no one come between u two.

48. big eye says:

awwwwwwwwwww they so cute and i think he is really true to ha