Bow Wow’s Got Beef with Video Hotties

New beef alert! A couple of super hot video vixens – Rita G. and Dollicia “Doll” Bryant – hit up a radio show recently where they dished dirt on Kanye and talked trash about Bow Wow, ragging on his short stature and claiming he macked them while he was still with Ciara (WATCH the video of their trash talking sesh here). Ohhh snaps!

But Bow Wow’s not one to get walked all over, so he’s taken to the web with his own video (watch it above), refuting the gals’ claims. He’s even got recent footage (allegedly) of Dollicia hanging out with him and his boys. In his vid Bow Wow taunts the girls, saying, “You ain’t gonna win this game, you can’t play chess with Bobby Fischer, baby!” When discussing Rita G., who starred in Kanye’s “Flashing Lights” video, Bow Wow claims that “Nobody knows her!”

Well now we do! So who do you think won Round 1 of this battle?

1. F BowWow says:

I find Bow Wow trying to be “hard” so hailirious.This is coming from someone who was Harlem shaking with sparkly glasses on when he was teenager(don’t get me wrong he made more money then than he does now). Someone who is trying to portray himself as this “I’ll smack you up if you don’t respect me”,and he has Omarion as his best friend? I think Bow Wow wanted to make himself look good,cause you have to admit,Ciara kind of dissed him in her “I Can’t Leave Him Alone” hit.And she even had her new man 50 Cent in it. Read the lyric from the song, “So when I had a good guy he didnt do that much for me/
    Tried to be hard but that he could neva be”. So of course he’s gonna retaliate and make it seem like he’s a pimp.I like his some of his music,but I don’t like him as a person.Cause he’s trying to be something that I think he is not,and that’s this so-called “G” or gangsta he think he is.

2. TasteAtlanta says:

BOW WOW, I LOVE UR MOM’S STORE N ATLANTIC STATION. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A CUTIE PIE TO ME! JUST ADORABLE TRYING TO ALL GULLY. LMAO!!!

3. PLUM says:

I think those video girls are really video Ho-s……………..

4. tra says:

who freaking gives a flying cat ass about this bullsh… his little ass boy

5. sally says:

I’m a black single girl who like listen to the music. Anyone want to chat with me about singer and music? You can reach me at a single dating club called—- Blackwhitemeet.com—-. There are so many black and white singles who are like listen to the music there.

6. jonathan serrano says:

bow wow

7. BREEZY says:

LOL i like how he ended it: there’s only one way we can make up after this (sex) and im open to it, i’m very open to it.

8. Ashley says:

I understand eerthing u sayin bout those HATERZ out there cus believe me i got PLENTY n they hate 4 kno damn reason….its stupid 2 cus they aint got )@(~&*@_#*!)#`~+ else beter 2 do so dey hatin on ppl cus THEY aint got no life….I LUV U BOW!!!!!! please post a comment on my myspace {myspace.com/mrsmoss010}

9. Ladii C says:

First of all these hataz dat jocin bow wow @$%#!`+*(*$`#~+) needz 2 hop off.I luv bow wow nd these wack *_)$*)%#`*@(`$` video hoes needz 2 shut the _&#)_`_@#~_)+_)! up nd get a real job!!! To all the ppl dat was talkin $$_)`+~*)@`#%@#* bout bow wow in dey comments `~__(@*+#%+^_## see me..dont hate cuz he got money a life nd fame nd u aint got $$_)`+~*)@`#%@#* Nywayz bow wow i luv u nd ima stand up 4 u weneva..to all da hataz if u got sum $$_)`+~*)@`#%@#* 2 say hit mii up on mspace…(www.myspace.com/cutiechristina12)..wat it iz bytches..talk $$_)`+~*)@`#%@#* bout mii man again…Luvz U bow wow nd i alwayz got cha bac!!!

10. MSZMOSS says:

LISTEN ALL YA !`^!#)+!^@&!#)! IN HATERS COULD GO TO !`^!#)+!^@&!#)! IN HELL..LEAVE MY MAN BOW WOW ALONE OK…STOP THE !`^!#)+!^@&!#)! IN HATIN ITS 08.HE HAD DA RIGHT TO EXPOSE THESE HOES..N BOW IS NOT TRYNNA BE HARD..YA DNT EVEN KNO HOW HE ACT SO YA CANT JUDGE HIM LIKE DAT MOTHER !`^!#)+!^@&!#)! ERS…BOW WOW IS THE BEST..OK..LEAVE HIM ALONE!!

11. jio says:

me i won that battle

12. daddy77 says:

My name is Rollen and I want to tell you a little bit about myself I’m 31 years old I am a Hispanic I have a wife and six kids I love music and I love films I want everybody to read what I am trying to say and not take it wrong I am not a hater I grew up in a bad neighborhood just like a lot of people around the world I want to respond to a lot of rappers out there for example like Bow wow I saw him on 106 and Park last week to me he seems all a bout money like when they asked him a bout soldier boy he said he’s good money so to me and watching him in the past and now he has to talk about money or flash it you all know what I’m talking about on TV or in person like I said I am not a hater I am not a rapper I’m just somebody who loves loves music it is a big part of my life I’m from the West Coast and I know for a fact where I’m from the rappers out here will eat bow wow and a lot at the rappers on the East Coast on only bringing up the East Coast also as Bow wow because I think you guys don’t recognize the real West Coast rappers like brother Lynch Hung and siccmade family and other rappers I was growing up listening to I know 106 and Park don’t even show a lot of love for the real West Coast rappers I have a little respect because they acknowledge Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre but they also need to recognize the other real West Coast rappers like the ones I mentioned to me I think brother Lynch spits real lyrics a bout life and struggle in the world a lot of us grew up in I also want whoever reads this message I’m sending to look up and listen to the other rappers in the West Coast like brother Lynch Hung and c-bo celly cell RBL posse E. 40 rapping 4 tay Mac Mall young lay tech nine totally insane ray love Richie Rich counut dre dog dru down T. nutty x-raided GLP Herm Lewis spice 1 everybody in Sacramento and San Francisco I know for a fact the rappers I mention have a lot of heart and heart for music if you listening to some of the rappers I mention you know they are real and they will eat bow wow for breakfast and a lot of the East Coast rappers I just want to prove a point and everybody know how I feel a bout a lot of different rappers out there and they need to a knowledge that even the beats back then were harder than now I mean you could pound your whole block with the music and rappers I mentioned once again my name is Rollen and I am not a hater I am not a rapper but if I was a rapper I will rip a lot a new rappers today just on the music I was raised to anyways that’s all I have to say for right now if you want to prove your point I don’t think you could be any of the West Coast rappers I just mentioned they are real they are not always all a bout the money they spit a bout real life and their life in the hood and what real-life is all about struggling in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. dacia says:

bow wow u r so fine please call me can i call u

i luv u
    from davis

14. dacia says:

hey bow wow can i have your # i loooooooooooooooove u

i luv u
    from davis

15. JeseeSpib says:

Hi there!
    I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
    I don’t have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
    Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.

16. Fronnaaroment says:

Hi there!
    I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
    I don’t have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
    Right now, I’m very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my blog to get additional info.

17. This is often what I am seeking. Here is what I refer to as high quality. The data provided in here is usually to the most successful. I must say you need to have invested some time in showing all these content material together. They may be relevant to your theme. I shall endorse these to all and all of my friends. I’ll get back here to try out the quality of deliver the results. Appreciation for building these take place.

18. Just thought i would comment and say neat design, did you code it yourself? Looks great.