Chris & Rihanna Make Sexy Juice Together

Chrianna, the golden couple of hip-hop that has yet to reveal their love to the public, were spotted snacking on Jamba Juice together on Friday. How romantic and normal! With everything fast food joint they visit, we love Chris and Rihanna more. And you know what they say – the couple that juices together, stays together! If only they’d just admit that they’re a couple.

1. April says:

I think if Chris and Rihanna go together they shouldn`t be ashamed to admit it i mean they both are a good couple I am one of Chris Browns fans but you 2 juss shouldn`t hide lyke damn this is just crazy buying juice together is so romantic. Hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

2. YOLTHORPE says:

THAT IS SO BLOD THAT THEY CAN’T HAVE NO DAMN PRIVACY HOLD UP WHAT AM I SAYIN I DON’T EVEN LIKE RIHANNA

3. NARISSA says:

I LUV CHRIS SO MUCH THAT IF I WAS HIOM I WOULD OF PUNCHED THE MESSS OUT OF HIM BUT WELL HE SMART.

4. Rihannona22 says:

OF couser That Riahnna and Chris make a cute couple but they minding their own business and they aslo want to keep their Life Pravite

5. RENAY says:

LET THE TWO OF THEM BE AND STOP HATEN ON THE YOUNG!

6. PLUM says:

I think Rihanna has turned into a slut……….

7. sally says:

I’m a black single girl who like listen to the music. Anyone want to chat with me about singer and music? You can reach me at a single dating club called—- Blackwhitemeet.com—-. There are so many black and white singles who are like listen to the music there.

8. Anais Brown says:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
    They are so cute 2gether but if they want ur 2 believe dat they dont go 2gether then so be it!!!!!!!!
    It’s their life not ours so we cant make them tell us dat they go out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. zee says:

they desided to date so why r they hiding away from the camera. just kidding people should leave them alone some privacy hello. the press is so annoying. leave chrihanna alone

10. zee says:

i love them together but if they continue hiding their relationship it will look like they don’t want eachother very many celebrities have girlfriends and boyfriends but the let it out and have fun together.you enter the public eye no privacy so if they want people to leave them alone they shoul admitt coz it’s getting annoying. they want to be followed around for the press to find out if they r dating. if they want it to stop they should admitt and they will be left alone

11. janasha says:

i hope they be togther for a long time

12. alexis says:

rihnna i like your new song Take A Bow

13. Rebecca says:

I think that if they want to keep there love a secret they should be aloud to I think there cute together and if they want to be together should be and people need to stay out of there business if they want to go public with it they will maybe they want to get a strong relasonship first then announce it so leave them alone

14. ihaterihana says:

for more info on rihanna and chris go to http://www.ultimate-rihanna.com

15. Barbara says:

let rihanna be and stop hating her
    they make a cute couple. )&@~&`*!&*#)~__# all the haters

16. lakesha says:

if you and her go together you”ll need stop frontin’

17. kane k says:

he kno he goin wit her so stop frontin’.damn he fakin this &%*&^$+`$@$)^@`$

18. nia says:

rihanna stay off my man but i like all your songs cute i love it and chris brown will you come out in fairfield please if you are call me

19. D.T.G says:

RIHANNA TUCH HIM AGAIN IN WATCH WHAT HAPPEN.
    THATS WHY MY HAIR LONGER THAN YOURS BALL HEAD OOH…………………………………………………………….

20. gloria says:

rihanna you are the best girl I will ever know.You need Chris you are best for each other.Love Chris
    please.

21. tasha landcrop says:

im glad that they are not a couple because rihanna is ugly `#!`^*)^(%)+(%^ hell and he dont need a girl like her and plus it would make his fans very upset because im upset and has been every since the first time i heard about it

22. TINKERBELL says:

FIRST OF ALL,PPL NEED TO STAY THE $*__##!$~`_~$_~( OUT THERE RELATIONSHIP…..
    SECOND I’M SO DISAPOINTED AT BOTH OF THEM,I THINK ITS SO STUPID THE WAY THEY BOTH TRIED TO KEEP THERE RELATIONSHIP A SECRET,HOW THE $*__##!$~`_~$_~( COULD YA KEEP IT A SECRET WITH ALL THEM DAMN PICS OF YA KISSING ALL OVER THE DAMN WORLD.
    FIRST OFF CHRIS BROWN IF U BIT HER YEAH U’S A STUPID MOTHER $*__##!$~`_~$_~( ER WHO SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT TWICE BEFORE U DID WHAT U DID,A BUSTED LIP AND U $*__##!$~`_~$_~( ED HER NOISE UP,NIGGA U WERE HITTING HER LIKE SHE MENT NOTHING TO U AND HER STUPID )(+%&!^`&$@@_)) IS NOT FROM THE HOOD BECAUSE THAT BEING ME I WOULD HAVE BEEN HITTING HIS )(+%&!^`&$@@_)) LIKE A NIGGA,IF I HAD A BUSTED LIP U BETTER BELIEVE IT WOULD’NT HAVE BEEN OVER TILL WE WERE BOTH GOING TO THE HOSPITAL FOR MATCHING CUTS AND BRUSES…….
    I DONT WANT TO MAKE THIS _*)@_!@_(*((%!`+ A JOKE BECAUSE U KNOW WHAT YA REALLY DO HAVE A REALLY YOUNGE AUDIANCE WHO LOOK UP TO YA AND I REALLY DO THINK THERE WAS A BETTER WAY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU’S TO HANDLE THE SITUATION.
    CHRIS YES U SHOULD GO TO THERAPY AND YES JAY-Z SHOULD MAKE SURE RIHANNA TAKES SOME SELFDEFENCE CLASSES.
    WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS Y,Y THE HELL WOULD U HAVE HIT HER KNOWING THE WHOLE WORLD WAS GOING TO FIND OUT?WHAT IN THE WORLD COULD SHE HAVE DONE OR SAID TO U FOR U TO GIVE UR SELF THIS $*__##!$~`_~$_~( ED UP REP?
    WELL GOOD LUCK TO THE BOTH OF YA…..
    BY THE WAY FOR ALL THE HATERZ RIHANNA IS BEAUTIFUL,NOW HER ATTITUDE I’M NOT SURE ABOUT………
    CHRIS IF THIS WAS ALL OVER A BOOTY CALL U NEED MORE THEN JUST THERAPY,U NEED TO GROW UP AND B A REAL MAN,MONEY DOES’NT MAKE U A MAN OR WOMAN,LEARNING FROM UR MISTAKES AND GROWING IS WHAT MAKES U A REAL MAN….

23. Pumkin says:

dats nice of dem.dey jus provin how love suppose 2 be

24. Patrice(Denver) says:

I think that people should leave them alone.You can’t compare thier sittion to all situtions because at the end of the ay if they wan to be togeter than thats what they will do. I lov them both and I wish them the best

25. Tyana Cass says:

Oh no you did not rihanna I am going to beat you up and I’m dead serious!

26. barbara collins says:

I feel we all make mistakes who are we to judge let them be Chris Brown is a great actor and singer. Rhiana has J to back her Just let him be stop downing him