The clip above is an extended outtake from VH1′s upcoming talking-head remembrance fest, I Love the New Millennium, which officially premieres Monday, June 23, at 9/8 ET (there’s a sneak premiere the day before at 11 a.m., ET). In it, perennial smart-ass Hal Sparks riffs on the alleged R. Kelly sex tape. It’s especially timely, considering last week’s not-guilty verdict, but then, so is the series, when you consider that it’s looking back on our current decade. It just goes to show that everything moves so fast these days — including nostalgia.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Cali Charms Us On Arsenio | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Fights, Weddings & Babies: What Was The Biggest VH1 News Story Of 2013? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- Single Ladies Season 3 Premieres January 6 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Winter Is Coming - VH1 Stars Bundle Up | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Black Ink Crew: Dutchess Needs Surgery, O'S**t Is Having A Baby | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog