The clip above is an extended outtake from VH1′s upcoming talking-head remembrance fest, I Love the New Millennium, which officially premieres Monday, June 23, at 9/8 ET (there’s a sneak premiere the day before at 11 a.m., ET). In it, perennial smart-ass Hal Sparks riffs on the alleged R. Kelly sex tape. It’s especially timely, considering last week’s not-guilty verdict, but then, so is the series, when you consider that it’s looking back on our current decade. It just goes to show that everything moves so fast these days — including nostalgia.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 9 Things You Never Knew Mimi Faust | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Check Yourself: Mimi Has Some Words For Nikko – | VH1 Blog
- What Else Did The Psychic Priestess Tell Mimi About Nikko? – | VH1 Blog
- Check Yourself: LHHATL Cast Reacts To Episode 7 – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta: Stevie Talks To Ariane About Mimi | VH1 Blog