The clip above is an extended outtake from VH1′s upcoming talking-head remembrance fest, I Love the New Millennium, which officially premieres Monday, June 23, at 9/8 ET (there’s a sneak premiere the day before at 11 a.m., ET). In it, perennial smart-ass Hal Sparks riffs on the alleged R. Kelly sex tape. It’s especially timely, considering last week’s not-guilty verdict, but then, so is the series, when you consider that it’s looking back on our current decade. It just goes to show that everything moves so fast these days — including nostalgia.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- What Is So Perverted It Has Jackie Christie Blushing?! | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- 12 VH1 Star and Celebrity Look-A-Likes | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- This Is Hot 97 Cast Spoofs Love & Hip Hop New York | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch Dutchess Kick Ceaser Out Of The House - Sneek Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog