Kanye Praises Someone Else’s Greatness In Shocking Blog Post

In a surprising turn of events, Kanye West has taken to his blog to praise an individual other than himself. After fellow rapper Lil Wayne‘s record setting album sales this week with his Tha Carter III, Ye took to his blog and, under the headline “A MILLION HERE… A MILLION THERE!!!!! EXACT NUMBER 1,005,545!!!!!!!!!!!!!” stated the following:

CONGRATS TO MY HOMIE WAYNE. I’M HAPPY 2 KNOW THIS GUY!!! BOW IN THE PRESENCE OF A TRUE LIVING LEGEND IN HIP HOP… LIL WAYNE THE GOD!!!

It’s unclear as to how Kanye was allowed to discover evidence of someone else’s success, as his handlers attempt to keep him unaware, so as to prevent the childish tantrums he’s known for.

1. cindy says:

OH, he is really handsome. The wealthy women ranked him as one of the top ten handsome guy On the famous sugar dating site ~~&&&***^^Sugarmommydate*&^^CO m, where many famous rich stars seeking sugarbabies.

2. MR DIAMOND says:

WHY DO THESE IDIOTS HESITATE ON THE ALL AMERICAN SUCCESS STORY AND CLAIM THE STAND FOR SOMETHING….

3. cantadelalma says:

Kanye produced like half the album – and he’s been throwing beats at Wayne a long time – and George Bush really doesn’t care about black people.

4. KIMBERLY RAIN says:

KanYe, get in touch with me, its been a very long time. I got this pic of us together from back in 90′s , find me through Barnes and Noble books, ok, you know what name to use, it speaks, u see, I got 3, return, fly, no more good byes, come back its time for a new hi, I reached, I touched, the sky, now i know why, my tears no longer I cry, Angels NEVER DIE !
    copyright 2008. Kimberly Rain

5. omg says:

Both Crap. Only Mediocre @ best.

6. omg says:

KanYe, get in touch with me, its been a very long time. I got this pic of us together from back in 90’s , find me through Barnes and Noble books, ok, you know what name to use, it speaks, u see, I got 3, return, fly, no more good byes, come back its time for a new hi, I reached, I touched, the sky, now i know why, my tears no longer I cry, Angels NEVER DIE !
    copyright 2008. Kimberly Rain

He Don’t want to f*** u no mo ho !

7. Cassandra says:

I L O V E K A N Y E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Tiffaneyi says:

LIL WAYNE DID HIS THING AT THE HOUSE OF BLUES THE OTHER DAY BUT THE DAGO BRAVES TOOK T HE SHOW THAT NIGHT

PEACE: REZ RATS

9. Devonjackson says:

LiL Wayne the God? come on get real! Kanye, didn’t have to use the name God! Know one will ever be The God or A God!!!!

10. Kalia says:

dats good! he need 2, everybody need 2, he iz da hottest rapper alive right now and will alwayz be so all da rappers should just retire and let lil’ wayne do everythang cuz dats what he doin now!!!!! he SEXY, can rap, and iz starting 2 do movies he will alwayz be in da news and everybody should just face it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he gone be around and makin hot music so get ova it!!!!!!!!!