Miss Rap Supreme? Watch This.

YoYo and six of the women who were once in the running towards becoming Miss Rap Supreme have joined forces with Yahoo! and Pepsi Smash to turn out the collaborative track, “Mic Pass.” Above, watch Rece Steele, Byata, Chiba, Nicky2States, Bree and D.A.B. rip it together so hard that you’ll barely miss Cherry and Twist (but, really, where the hell are they?). Also, is the word “lesbian” censored in Bree’s verse? Like, seriously?

Regardless, it’s nice to see some of the women still doing their thing. Truthfully, we’re just posting this because like she says in her verse, Chiba runs Viacom and we were afraid things would get supremely dramatic if we didn’t.

1. Channie says:

I do not listen to a lot of secular music, but I was an avid watcher of the show, and I did like it. I also liked the Pepsi Smash “Pass the Mic” song, however, I do feel that Chiba’s rhyme was a little weak… Byata’s too… but I cannot say too much, because their rhymes will ALWAYS be better than mine, since I do not rap, and have no plans to do such things in the future.

Nicky2States was on FIRE, though!! Her rhymes were HOT, so was the other girls (I was really surprised with Bre’s rhyming, she was amazing).

I hope all the women do amazing things, and CONGRATS TO RECE STEELE!!

2. Barbarasv says:

That was hot!!! BIG UP MS STEELE!!!

I’m a fan of the show and much love to Nicky2States, Bree, Byata, and CHIBA

Ya all did ya thing!!

3. Liz says:

Byata was my fav from the show and so I was said to see her rhyme was the weakest.

DAB reallly needs to stop applying her MAC Face and Body Foundation with a trowel.

But the best part was the random dude with the green folder just chilling on the curb in Bree’s segment :) It was a hilarious non-sequitor.

4. Liz says:

Rece Steele looked good, she definetly looks less bloated.

5. Dionne says:

When & where will the next audition for the show be

6. MR DIAMOND says:

HOW ABOUT I DON’T GET NO LOVE AND I BUILD MY OWN AND STILL GET MONEY WITH VIACOM…… http://BONDFILESINC.TRIPOD.COM

7. MahoganisoulStarr says:

I love Reece Steele but no one can really deny Chiba, Chiba yall!!!!! I’m on my way to Neptune to discusss big things I need her on my label mahoganisoulstarr INC.!

8. ... says:

surprisingly i liked bree’s verse the best, her flow was a lot better than what was on the show. byata and DAB were the weakest to me

9. Essie Rerun berry says:

to whom it may concern,I like the reality show Rap Surpreme and the picks are the one on the pesi commercial(spititout1@yahoo.com)Essie Rerun Berry

10. JAZZY says:

THIS WAS VERY COMMERCIAL BUT THAT’S WHAT IT IS RIGHT A COMMERCIAL ANYWAY CHIBA CHBA LOVE YA GIRL SOME BODY SIGN THIS GIRL PLLLLLLLLEEEEEAASE!
    RECCE LOOKS A LITTLE BETTER WEARING A LOT OF MAKE UP WHICH IS NEEDED THAT BELT HELPS TO DISTRACT THAT POUCH YA GOT BUT YOUR RHYME WAS STILL WACK.
    AND THIS IS THE WINNER.
    REECE YOUR LUCKY PEOPLE COULDN’T VOTE

11. Yo Mamma says:

WAT THE HELL IS WRONG WIT NICKY2STATES LEFT ARM.
    CALM DOWNN!

IN MY OPINON;
    MISS. CHERYY SHOULD HAVE WON :)

YOYO???
    HOW OLD IS THAT WOMEN???

12. hiphopluva says:

What up CHIBA!!!…….you light up the screen ma, absolutely LOVING YOU :) Chiba you are my MiSS RAP SUPREME….keep it coming babygirl

13. epifanee says:

…at least they mentioned that Lady Twist and Ms. Cherry were missing…it’s crickets for Khia & Lionezz

14. THAT WAS HOT says:

THAT WAS #*+(&$%&*)_^%$%* IN HOT BUT BYATA YOU SUCKED AS USUALLY BUT EVERYBODY WAS GOOD EXCEPT FOR D.A.B SHE WILL ALWAYS SUCK WITH HER STANK SLUT HOE @_&)%$$(($*_^~* THAT _~~~#%*~)@%&)(&^& IS STUPIDEST _~~~#%*~)@%&)(&^& IN THE WORLD I CAN’T THAT _~~~#%*~)@%&)(&^& AND THAT OTHER _~~~#%*~)@%&)(&^& BYATA WITH DIKING HOE @_&)%$$(($*_^~* THAT MAKE ME SICK YOU SUCK _~~~#%*~)@%&)(&^&

15. THAT WAS HOT says:

THAT WAS )*^+!(+!($_#!*_+ IN HOT BUT BYATA YOU SUCKED AS USUALLY BUT EVERYBODY WAS GOOD EXCEPT FOR D.A.B SHE WILL ALWAYS SUCK WITH HER STANK SLUT HOE %~!&@@`+&!+&)^` THAT &#“~`#!%(#*`(*%* IS STUPIDEST &#“~`#!%(#*`(*%* IN THE WORLD I CAN’T THAT &#“~`#!%(#*`(*%* AND THAT OTHER &#“~`#!%(#*`(*%* BYATA WITH DIKING HOE %~!&@@`+&!+&)^` THAT MAKE ME SICK YOU SUCK &#“~`#!%(#*`(*%*

16. THAT WAS HOT says:

THAT WAS #(^$_~)`+_)@@*$^ IN HOT BUT BYATA YOU SUCKED AS USUALLY BUT EVERYBODY WAS GOOD EXCEPT FOR D.A.B SHE WILL ALWAYS SUCK WITH HER STANK SLUT HOE *_%(^~+#&*+`$)& THAT &$($!_+&!((&`~`~+ IS STUPIDEST &$($!_+&!((&`~`~+ IN THE WORLD I CAN’T THAT &$($!_+&!((&`~`~+ AND THAT OTHER &$($!_+&!((&`~`~+ BYATA WITH DIKING HOE *_%(^~+#&*+`$)& THAT MAKE ME SICK YOU SUCK &$($!_+&!((&`~`~+

17. huh says:

BOYata sounded like a fool. She should’ve stayed at home. Nicky2states, idk what she was talking about. She made herself look like a fool on the show. My gurl Chiba, brought it, so all u haters Fall Back, Chiba in dis. The rest of them, i didn’t pay attention to them, they didn’t impress me. All i got to say is…Yes Yes Ya’ll, Chiba Chiba Ya’ll!!!

18. JaneGoodallOfSkeaze says:

What, no Lady Twist! I am outraged! And seriously, really disappointed. They claim there is more to come, perhaps we’ll see her then? I was almost mollified by the appearance of my underdog fave, Bree. She totally dissed me in the boxing gym a few years back, ’cause I’m old. But she was such a little thing, with so much attitude that I forgave her on the spot. Nice to see her working hard here. May it lead to wonderful things.

It is excellent to see all these ladies looking so great and sounding so profession. Even better to see YoYo rip away the sedate judge persona and tear into the mic. Love her! The whole Ms. Rap Supreme/White Rapper thing is as ridiculous as trying to find love with Flavor Flav but these girls bring such heart that while you’re watching them, you start to believe it.

19. earshel says:

that &%@~@~#!!#*@*(+` was tight u guys should make a c.d and congrtulations to my girl reece i knew u could blow them other ^)%&***`*#@!&##@) es out the water whats next for u boo

20. ILOVECHIBA says:

CHIBA CHIBA YA’LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. ILOVECHIBA!!!! says:

CHIBA CHIBA YA’LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. us2day says:

Maaaaannnnn….CHIBA….is sooooooooooooooooooo THE S H I T!!!!!

1. Talent…..check
    2. Looks…..check
    3. Body……check
    4. Style……check
    5. Personality….check
    6. Swag….off the meter
    7. Honorable Mentions = those Lips (D A M N) that Voice (S E X Y)

OMG…..How can i be down?!!!!!
    Did i mention im straight….she makes me forget :)

23. MISS WILLIAMS says:

MISS STEEL WELL WELL WELL THE APPLE DONT FALL TO FAR FROM THE TREE ARE U A I HIT WOUNDER LIKE YO MAMA I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE WON IN THE FIRST PLACE I THINK THE JUDGES JUST FELT SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR MAMA THEY KNEW YOU YO MAMA GOT ^*^_$!!$!!)`(&$) ED AND THOUGHT THEY GIVE THEY GIVE THE MONEY TO YOUR SORRY NO RIMIN @**))(!__)^&$$( ALWAYS HOLDIN YOUR HEAD DOWN LIKE A PUNK LOSS SOME WEIGHT YOU FAT HUSKEY )!%@$&`*(()&#_@)& JUST KEEPIN IT CLEAN . I WISH MY GIRL B WOULD HAVE WON BUT SHE WILL .WILL SE HER BEFORE WE SEE STEEL @**))(!__)^&$$(

24. RASHIDAH says:

LOVE U NICKE 2- DID YOUR THING STAY FOLLING YOUR DREAMS GIRL YOU GOT BUT NOT LIKE
    MISS B. SHE SHOULD HAVE WON

25. core says:

Blinkes…….why was lesbians beeped?

26. dbo says:

the girls are tight but im tighter who do i get on 714 2545590 dbo_camp@myspace.com

27. Buggzy Beatz NY says:

Ya man is really really feeling that track.YoYo aint lost no skills & showed those youngings how to rip a mic.Tell YoYo & Serch I got sometin for them on the next one
    PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. YaritzaMarrero says:

Loved this show. I couldn’t stop watching it. Ladies are so under rated in the hip hop community that it’s rediculous. Nicky, I love u. U rap just how I love my music…. HARD AS HELL. Keep doing what u doing ma, u’ll be big soon enough. This show made me appreciate lady rappers, (not that I didn’t before). Whenever there’s a new lady rapper, I gots to check it out. Looking forward to Rece Steel’s album.

29. Polo says:

YO YO is a Goddess & she still got it, Rece Steele Nicky2States & Byata GOT DOWN 4real & Chiba did her thing(You could tell it was Freestyle) But she did way better than the other 2 wit no need for naming @ all, I can appreciate this Mic pass…………

30. Pretty impressive post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your opinions. Any way I’ll be coming back and I hope you post again soon.