Tired of living in Beyoncé‘s shadow 364 days of the year, Solange Knowles went to extremes to make sure she owned the spotlight at her birthday bash. While she donned a loud, orange mini-dress, Beyoncé and mom Tina Knowles conservatively wore black wrap dresses. If the family dress code weren’t enough, Solange got the hottest DJ in town, Samantha Ronson, to work the event, posing with her and (rumored) girlfriend Lindsay Lohan. Hopefully Solange’s new single will allow her to taper the attention-grabbing antics. Ludacris, Ne-Yo, Cee-Lo, JoJo, Mario, and The Pussycat Dolls were also at the fete.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Reacts To Episode 5 – | VH1 Blog
- Flavor Flav Stars In Couples Therapy Season Three | VH1 Blog
- Kirk Frost And Bambi From Basketball Wives LA Party Together | VH1 Blog
- What Is "Ratchet"? K.Michelle, Stevie J, And More Explain | VH1 Blog
- Scrappy Regrets Putting Erica On The Show: LHHATL Tweet Roundup – | VH1 Blog