Tired of living in Beyoncé‘s shadow 364 days of the year, Solange Knowles went to extremes to make sure she owned the spotlight at her birthday bash. While she donned a loud, orange mini-dress, Beyoncé and mom Tina Knowles conservatively wore black wrap dresses. If the family dress code weren’t enough, Solange got the hottest DJ in town, Samantha Ronson, to work the event, posing with her and (rumored) girlfriend Lindsay Lohan. Hopefully Solange’s new single will allow her to taper the attention-grabbing antics. Ludacris, Ne-Yo, Cee-Lo, JoJo, Mario, and The Pussycat Dolls were also at the fete.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi Faust Responds To Her Haters on Instagram | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Joseline and K.Michelle React To Mimi's Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi Faust Made A Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Jackie Christie Recaps Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog