Tired of living in Beyoncé‘s shadow 364 days of the year, Solange Knowles went to extremes to make sure she owned the spotlight at her birthday bash. While she donned a loud, orange mini-dress, Beyoncé and mom Tina Knowles conservatively wore black wrap dresses. If the family dress code weren’t enough, Solange got the hottest DJ in town, Samantha Ronson, to work the event, posing with her and (rumored) girlfriend Lindsay Lohan. Hopefully Solange’s new single will allow her to taper the attention-grabbing antics. Ludacris, Ne-Yo, Cee-Lo, JoJo, Mario, and The Pussycat Dolls were also at the fete.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Meet The Flockas: Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog