Tired of living in Beyoncé‘s shadow 364 days of the year, Solange Knowles went to extremes to make sure she owned the spotlight at her birthday bash. While she donned a loud, orange mini-dress, Beyoncé and mom Tina Knowles conservatively wore black wrap dresses. If the family dress code weren’t enough, Solange got the hottest DJ in town, Samantha Ronson, to work the event, posing with her and (rumored) girlfriend Lindsay Lohan. Hopefully Solange’s new single will allow her to taper the attention-grabbing antics. Ludacris, Ne-Yo, Cee-Lo, JoJo, Mario, and The Pussycat Dolls were also at the fete.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- LeToya Luckett Through The Years | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Kicking Off Shoes: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- Black Ink Crew Returns March 31 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Sexiest Pics Of Harold House Moore | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Recap: A Dry-Ass “Hi” & A “Girl, Bye” | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog