New York: A Moving Tribute

It’s been over six months since New York was on the air and all we have to say about that is…

We’re so excited for the August 4 debut of New York Goes To Hollywood that we’ve assembled a greatest-hits post (of sorts) below. Over 20 animated gifs (like the one above) spanning New York’s VH1 tenure (from the first season of Flavor of Love to that bonkers I Love New York 2 reunion) are arranged for your ogling pleasure. Watch her dance, threaten, shake her chichis (in both pre- and post-implant varieties!), fall on her ass and gesticulate…interestingly over and over again. After all, loopy behavior deserves to be looped.

Related Content
New York Like You’ve Never Seen Her Before!

1. jasmine says:

this is so funny!i laughed so hard watching this.new york,ur so cool and hilarious!

2. Lizzie says:

Thank you for this! I am a hardcore NY fan, but I really came in at the end of FOL2 (when I got cable..haha), and then was sold when the first season of I Love New York kicked so much &_$)++*!*)#`#$~ I recently rented the first season of FOL, just so I could see where it all began :)

3. NIKKI says:

THAT IS ONE UGLY F*CKER** WHO WOULD WASTE THEY TIME ON THAT COME ON PEOPLE.

4. ILUVNY says:

all i gotta say is I LOVE NEW YORK!!!!!

5. damian sheats says:

new york is the h.b.i.c all the way and every body know she SEXY$HOT$

6. jennifer says:

Can’t Bootz get her own show already??

7. la Toya says:

New York Im so happy u back. You my girl. YOU ROCK!!!!!!

8. THA KING says:

GIVE A MOVING TRIBUTE TO BOOTZ!!

9. kkjjt says:

okkkkk

10. meme03 says:

Newyork need to sit her old tierd asz down some where looking a hot mess wit her fake breast den she ijed like they were real every body no day fake .

11. lawrence says:

funny. new york rock!

12. kill joy says:

F#&k Boots! New York is the HBIC of VH1!

13. Pottschalk says:

OMG!!! I love New York…this GIFS are truly amazing…its is like modern Art!! New York ist the best thing that could happen to Reality TV!!! LOVE YOU!!!

14. mjmdotcom says:

ha she is a major waste of airspace not to mention flesh and time. She a joke and not a very good one at that. I do believe this is whats ment by scraping the bottom of the barrel for television. At least they see fit to keeping her “if thats what you perfer to call it” confined to one show so shes easy to miss. counting the minutes till she sinks back under the rock she slid from under

15. HYEGUY says:

F@#*K NEW YORK shes a ugly _&*^(*@)*_`^(#*_`

16. maria says:

ANIT NOTTING REAL ABOUT NEW YORK OR HER MOTHER,WHERE IS HER WHITE MAN THAT SHE PICKED OVER THE BROTHERS. HE MOST HAVE TO GET FAR AWAY FROM THE CRAZY DEVIL BICTH THAT SHE IS. SHE JUST A +@+~*^!~`%@@+!))) THAT LOVE ALOT OF DIFFERENT MAN PARTS UP IN HER !@$_#!@%!~!%!!& HER AND HER MOTHER MOST HAVE GOT DROP ON THEIR HEARDS ALOT AS BABYS,THE ARE FROM SOME OTHER WORLD,TO ME THEY ARE WANT OF BE’S,WANT TO BE SOMEONE BUT THEY NOT. PLEASE DON’T BRING HER BACK TO THE AIR BECAUSE I’M SURE THE WORLD IS SICK OF HER CRAZY LOOKING !@$_#!@%!~!%!!& SHE NEED TO GO HOME AND SIT HER !@$_#!@%!~!%!!& DOWN SOME WHERE BUT I HAVE TO GIVE IT TO HER SHE MADED THAT MONEY BY LETTING THE WORLD KNOW THAT HER AND HER MOTHER IS FROM A ANOTHER WORLD THAT HAVE NO NAME AND NEED TO GO BACK BECAUSE I DON’T THINK NO ONE IN THE HELL WILL MISS THEM. I WISH THEY WOULD HAD LET HER AND THE OTHER LADYS FIGHT BECAUSE SHE TALK ALOT OF #!)`$%#(%`#^__%( BUT THAT IS ALL BECAUSE I DON’T THINK WHE CAN BACK IT UP HER OR HER DEVIL MOTHER. SHE NEEDS HER !@$_#!@%!~!%!!& KICK IT MAY MAKE HER OUT TO BE A BETTER PERSON AND HER MOTHER TO. THEY WOULD FIGHT LIKE A CAT BUT SHE LOOK LIKE SHE A MONKEY THAT RUN AWAY FROM THE ZOO. THEY WAS SOME TWO BLACK WOMEN THAT NO MAN OF ANY RACE CAN STAY WITH BECAUSE THEY ARE IN THEIR OWN WORLD A WORLD THAT ANYONE WOULD BE JUST AS CRAZY AS THEY ARE TO WANT TO BE IN IT. PEACE

17. La'Jamion says:

You Is So Fake Why Is You Changing The Way You Look To Get People Attention?

18. Devans00 says:

That round of clapping New York did to Deelishus still busts me up. New York is a funny woman.

19. handbags8 says:

Are You Fashionable for the Summer
    Attention:

Divas, Royalty, Independent Women, Fashion Princesses

free to see

20. marissa says:

yes!!! i love you, NY!!!

21. nikki says:

i think new york gets uglier and uglier every time you see her she looks like her mom

22. nikki says:

the best pic of all is the one where new york falls on her a#%

23. donisha says:

she is such a drag Queen!

24. weston says:

you know your the best New York and your T.V shows is the best and that Flavor of lover
    man that you dated was so not nice but someday you will get the guy of your dreams someday
    i love you NewYork and don’t let anyone put you down because you know your the best

25. trina says:

I LOVE YA GIRL.YOU LOOK FABULOUS.HATERS U KNOW WHERE YOU CAN GO

26. melvin ellison says:

You are the most captivating woman on television. Your television tribute is a justified tribute to a woman well deserving all the praise given her. Not only are you extremely beautiful inside and outside you are open and plenty of fun. I loved the way you control all the losers on the ‘Flavor of Love’ second season reunion special. Nothing they did rattled you, you were so cool and in control of the show, it mad them losers go crazy, it was fantastic. Such poise, self-confidence, wow you stepped high above the pettiness of the other women from the show. I admire your resolve and willilngness to take on all comers, a strength that had me cheering you on. You are the bomb and no matter what all those haters said you are the woman of choice.

27. carole says:

I am single 56 year old lady. I just love her and her mom.. she is my girl

28. brittney says:

stop hati o the HBIC LOL go gurl

29. 2dogs2many says:

I feel embarrassed for her, typically I wouldn’t think a show like this would last very long very long. I guess this falls under the Bonaduce theory, its fun to watch a train wreck happen.

30. emma e says:

i guess newyork takes after her mother being a transvestite just like herself. pointless stupid show im surprise vh1 hasnt gone out of bisness already.

31. slimfatty says:

NewYork is proof that you can keep it Glamourous and Hood. The gurl got style,spunk,sexyness, and swagger. I hope she keep doing her. Dont change for those people who think that lifes about being stiff.

32. doene says:

hello, i just want to know why are your breast so fake, i know you payed for them but what a slut you act like . are you and your mother sleeping with each other cause she is alway’s up your @&)%*_@))^#%&`%

33. ladyjay says:

newyork i think that you are so fake and you need your @)@$))$^!^~)!~# beat,your mama is ugly.you dress like a pole dancer.

34. birdlong says:

does everybody else get it but her , dont she know that her &and her ugly momma is being made a spectacle of i hope they read this because both of them are ugly inside and out

35. melvin ellison says:

You have yet to discover the man of your dreams, your true Prince; where can he be? He is here on this Internet revealing himself to you. It is a fitting tribute to you Princess Tiffany/New York, all that is rightfully your’s is coming to fruition. From the set and cast of ‘Flavor of Love’ you have progressed onward from reality television unto the big screen which is awaiting it’s brightest star.
    Those who hate do not believe your honesty and sincerity, they take it for hate and meanness. But your honesty is childlike in it’s truth, what you say many wish they possessed the nerve to author. A fitting tribute to a beautiful, self-confident, intense, passionate, elegant, poised, genuine, open, truthful, sincere, feminine, regal, sensitive, loving, authentic, vulnerable, pure woman, Tiffany/New York. You have been in love and rejected repeatedly but your inner-strength and passion for life has enabled you to weather the strom. But your true Prince, the man of your dreams will never be found among the ^`_&#_$#(*$~#_) embly of men you and producers gather to compete for your heart on any reality television dating show. You have been disappointed and disillusioned continuiously by such efforts and you will continue to be disappointed and disillusioned looking for love in such a fashion.
    Now friends and family tell me this is all entertainment meant to bedazzle and nothing more; that you are only a created image and all that is accomplished on such shows is far removed from reality. This I know; you are much deeper than the cameras portray, and the depth of you as a person, a beautiful woman is beyond what the cameras can capture. I do not actually know you and you know nothing of me, although I have attempted to introduce myself via this Internet. It is indeed a moving televised tribute to the most beartiful woman on television, yet your heart is empty your eyes full of tears. Your Prince is introducing himself to you again and again but you have yet to acknowledge me therefore I do not exist. This Internet is a haphazard manner in revealing myself to you a Princess, but I must do it properly and friends and family tell me the Internet is the most efficient way of introducing myself to you in this techological world. But returning to the point of commenting, Tiffany/New York you are most deserving the moving television tribute you recieved and this is only the beginning of the knowledge and fame of ‘Tiffany/New York’.

36. amber says:

Look yall need to stop hating on my girl NEWYORK fu*@
    them haters if these niggas dont want you I do

37. Tyeshia says:

I’m rootin for ya New York!! Knock em dead HBIC and get ya money!!!

38. ilovenyyyy says:

hahah, funniest blog post ever! i love new york!

39. mkd says:

its sad tht people have no life judgin sum1 they dnt know

40. Sara M says:

New York is the uglyest ~#&&$`$~%!~*+!)`$ I have ever layed eyes on. I would love nothing more but to see someone pull her hair right off the top of her big as head…..

41. mariah says:

STOP `~*$_%`+##@+)~`~ IN HATIN YALL SOME HATERS AINT NONE OF YALL OUT THERE DOIN IT OR MAKIN MONEY SO SHUT THE `~*$_%`+##@+)~`~ UP I CANT STAND PPL WHO HATE LIKE THAT LOL THATS WHY SHE TELL YALL ALL TO KISS HER ^__)@+~!`~*~`&# GET OFF HER )(+~$$^@*+^&#&~+` DAM!!!!

42. krazykwame says:

NewYork is the bizz she’ll forever be the Queen of VH1 aka:reality t.v hands down

43. damiansheats says:

44. jeanay says:

flavlr flay

45. Kebe says:

where is New york and what is she up to

46. 2718689 says: