Toccara: Fit and Fierce at BET Awards

Wow! After all that fighting with Dr. Ian about keeping her curves during the last season of Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp, Toccara went and got all skinny ya’ll! She’s still curvy, and still super fierce, but damn girl! We think Sargent Harvey would be proud.

Check out more of Toccara’s fabulousness at the BET Awards last night!

1. jennifer says:

FIRST!

2. jennifer says:

And Toccara looks SKINNY! What happened!

3. pinky says:

jennifer….its called celebrity fit club…dats wat happened…..

4. pinky says:

jennifer…its called celebrity fit club……thats wat happened…..

5. NIKKI says:

SHE IS LOSING TO MUCH WEIGHT, IS SHE UNHAPPY WITH HER SELF. MY GOD

6. tora from duval says:

I think she looks great stop hating!!!!

7. What a shame says:

What a shame. OK OK She looks hot BUT this is one chick who not only STOOD up for her weight and curvy figure but looked mad hot doing it. NOW she went all Hollywood and I think that sucks.

8. ldydno says:

i agree with “what a shame” , Toccara has lost alot of weight and even though she was almost like a spokesperson for big and beautiful women, she still has the right to loose as much weight as she wants. losing weight is very hard and she should be proud of herself and i believe people should still look up to her. i think she looks really good

9. Starr says:

Toccara, I was so disappointed in her as I watched her outburst with Dr. Ian & his panel judges. If she wasn’t there to lost weight, what did she think was going to happen? She would be finally chosen as Americas Next Top Model… give me a break. I really adore the person she was before now, I viewed her as a confident full firgured woman with a great personality. My opinion has changed because of that unwarranted behavior, it was totally uncalled for and NO I lame apology was so FAKE and unacceptable! Next time Toccara THINK BEFORE YOU LEAP! Oh, it was the money, well you get go in and change the rules of someones elses game SUGAR!

10. Starr says:

Toccara, I was so disappointed in her as I watched her outburst with Dr. Ian & his panel judges. If she wasn’t there to lost weight, what did she think was going to happen? She would be finally chosen as Americas Next Top Model… give me a break. I really adore the person she was before now, I viewed her as a confident full firgured woman with a great personality. My opinion has changed because of that unwarranted behavior, it was totally uncalled for and NO I lame apology was so FAKE and unacceptable! Next time Toccara THINK BEFORE YOU LEAP! Oh, it was the money, well, you cannot go in and change the rules of someones elses game SUGAR! YOU ARE NOT IN CHARGE!!!!

11. Heather says:

Toccara,
    I love you! You are so pretty! I love how you and Harvey say stuff to each other and then laugh about it. I totally agree with you about Dustin. How he took off a couple of days and then suddenly appeared. Also Harvey is right about Dustin. What is it about Dustin and the ” Jews ” thing. Harvey wasn’t insalting Jews at all. He was insalting Dustin and Dustin only. If you had the oppurtunity to be an actress which one would you be. Please e-mail me back!

Sincerely, Heather

12. lola says:

Wow. She looks awesome. Her and I were the same size before she lost all that weight. Man, talk about motivation. She looks wonderful.

13. shanaad says:

I was just watching a few clips from this past season’s boot camp and I missed what Dr. Ian said to her about somehting being heaaalthy too… can anyone update me on what he said…made me wonder if Dr. Ian and Toccara are dating ?????????????
    I still thinks she looks fabulous, and last I heard this was also a personal quest to be healthy…not a way to “go all Hollywood” on anyone or dismissing any plu size models….sometimes its not about anyone but ourselves…

Big Fan
    Shanaad

14. shanaad says:

I was just watching a few clips from this past season’s boot camp and I missed what Dr. Ian said to her about somethng being healthy too… can anyone update me on what he said…made me wonder if Dr. Ian and Toccara are dating ?????????????
    I still think she looks fabulous, and last I heard this was also a personal quest to be healthy…not a way to “go all Hollywood” , ( and get skinny) on anyone or dismissing any plus size models….sometimes its not about anyone but ourselves…

Big Fan
    Shanaad

15. nasty fresh says:

like your swagger , and those sure are some pretty lookin african feet there girl.

16. Raerae8156 says:

hey when is another shwo is gonna happen i love this show alot

17. MARILYN says:

GIRL U LOOK SO GOOD.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK,I BET EVERYBODY ON AMERICA TOP MODEL R HATING ON U

18. Tim says:

Please gain some of that weight back i like you thick….