Mimi’s Sham Marriage Already a Disaster

Mimi better watch who she’s bossing around! Apparently pals (she has friends?!) close to the singing star are placing bets on how long her marriage to Nick Cannon will last, and they’re guessing “six months, tops.” The reason? Nick is stuck doting on his bride 24/7, and allegedly spends more time lugging her shopping bags around than he does cuddling with his older love. A source spills that,

“Mariah’s assistants and friends call him ‘Whipped Nick’ behind his back. They have little respect for him because he won’t stand up for himself.”

Well if he won’t, we will! Mariah, leave your man alone! Otherwise he’ll be leaving you – and fast. [MSNBC]

1. Mrs. Val says:

Nick need to leave her old &^%`_%_%%#`*_^+ anyway!

2. SeLina says:

Thats cuz he gets to play wit her money, we all know that this is a fake marriage. I love mariah but this was jus somethin she did to hype up her album and it worked. And nick cannon aint nuthin special he should be happy she’s even lettin him touch her ish!

3. MR.KEEP IT REAL says:

SHUT THE (*^%+_)$)+##+$%$ UP.IT WOULD LAST LONG IF ALL YALL HATERS STAY OUT THIER PERSONAL LIFE.JUST BECAUSE THE BE ON T.V DONT MEAN YALL HAVE THE RITE TO TALK ABOUT THEM.

4. Rebecca says:

I love her but what the hell was he thinking anyway?

5. Lauren says:

ah dang
    drama queens at it again…
    PS. dear Nick
    grow some balls and leave her bossy &(+_+_*@~$%^*__

6. Cici says:

Go and check her profile on S u g a r m o m m y d a t e d o t c o m, it is an online dating service for mature wealthy women flirting with younger sugarbabies.

7. lyric says:

dont get caught up by the wrong guys im your #1fan im telling the true love

8. ashlee says:

I think they should stay together they make a good couple, even though she do boss him around he really need to stand up for himself sometimes. I like both of them they need 2 stay with each other.

9. SEXY NIKKI says:

WHO CARES WHEN WE GET MARRIED IS IT GOING TO BE POSTED ON VH1 HELL NO. SO WHO CARES!!!!!!!!

10. Savanah says:

I like them together, but I never thought that Mariah had diva ways about herself. If thats the case, then no wonder nobody wants to be with her. She really need to treat her husband with some respect because Nick is very younger than her and he will get tired of that treatment from her. I’m sure other women with Mariah’s status will love to take Nick and they will in a heartbeat!

11. Miss Dee says:

Whats the heck is wrong with a husband carrying his wife’s shopping bags??

12. BOOBOO says:

i dont know what nick was thinking, of course that is all she wanted was a young man to boss around and he was the dumb one for it

13. rihannona22 says:

nick cannon is a very young man maybe he want to have fun while he is with mariah carey

14. MR. 31TRE says:

For one thing, no one is actually there so to say who bosses who around thats a true mystery….maybe he carry them bags in public but when they get home he got that )#$++)+#$$^$_!@ in check…Ima real man and its been some days that i’ve lugged a punk )#$++)+#$$^$_!@ victoria secret bag I didnt want to hold alllll the damn way threw the mall…but I was on some KING s@$! when we got home…RESPECT THE PIMP FACTOR!!!young or old, who wudnt hold a bag for MiMi??? C’mon now.

15. lamocha says:

No one can possibly believe that this marriage will last any longer than 6 months. Nick, find someone your own age that will appreciate you for you.

16. adrianna says:

i love mariah!!!

17. *Mj StAlKer* says:

i hope they can work it out :]

i luv MIMI she da best :]

18. George Jobson says:

when they got married, I predit that the marriage will last three months. I’m still sticking to my prediction.

19. Shnicka Rei says:

People shoudl just leave them alone, all yall know that all females be getting bossy at times. But yes he does need to stand up for his self, and he will when he is ready to. Dont trip he is a lucky guy as she is a lucky women, They aint gonna let go of eachother if they really have that “soul mate feeling”
    And for the record Mariah did not need to marry Nick to hype her record, she is a wonderful artist and didnt need hi, for that

20. queenofallisurvey says:

Mimi caught so much grief because Mottola was OLDER;
    Now you’re all shocked that Nick is 9 yrs YOUNGER ! Shut up.
    So – her husband carries her shopping bags – so does mine. It’s the proper thing to do.
    So – he spends lots of money. So does she. They HAVE lots of money. One of the first gifts he gave her was that $2,500,000 PINK DIAMOND RING !
    I’ve never seen her happier, and that makes me happy for her. I’m a fan – good times and bad.
    I don’t know how this “bossy” business got started. No doubt it’s another silly little lie so let it go…