Heidi’s “Higher Path”

The Hills star and Lauren Conrad nemesis Heidi Montag stopped by The View yesterday to show off her clothing line, Heidiwood. Naturally, Whoopi and her View cohorts wanted to talk about Heidi’s falling out with ex-BFF Lauren.

Heidi said, “The truth is, I have no animosity. I think Lauren is a great person and I am not that kind of person — I don’t hate somebody. I don’t have feelings like that. I’m on a higher path.”

Heidi’s “higher path” includes her tumultuous relationship with fiancé Spencer Pratt and other righteous activities including posing with American flags in a miniskirt and hanging out with Barney. Check out our gallery of just what Heidi’s “higher path” looks like:

1. Kim says:

At least she’s following her dreams and not giving up!

2. MaGgIe says:

she’s a Dumb A**

3. Pink Cupcake says:

OK first of all WHERE would Heidi be without LC???? And where would dic k head Spencie be without Heidi? Working at Wal Mart NO doubt… They are the dumbest idiots ever to gace the TVS of america and beyond. WHAT A MESS these two are. And they should be kissing LCS butt as its her fault that people KNOW their NAMES. DILLWEEDS. HEIDI says she is going to win an Oscar, WOW I am going to win a trillion dollars on a scratch off too. PLEASE. WAKE UP.

4. nicole says:

heidi and spencer r LOSERS!!! they would be know where wit out LC. the only reason spencer started that whole rumor was cuz so that he could stay on tv. and heidi is a slut. every man she meets for the first time she sleeps wit him. and spencer looks like a gay backstreet boy.Ha ha !!!

5. garry says:

I think that all heidi & spencer want is fame because without them being on the “Hills” no one would know who they were. They would be nobodies.

6. Fugs says:

Spencer is sooooooooooooooooo fugly.. please dump him now.

7. Dump him says:

Please dump this fugly moron and i’m not talking about Barney!!! Spencer is gross looking!! ewwwwwwwww

8. teresa conner says:

OK FIRST OF ALL HEIDI IS NOT ANYBETTER. SHE THINKS THAT SPREDING RUMORS IS GOING TO MAKE HER AND SPENCER FAMOUS THINK AGAIN….. EVERYBODY IS ON LAUREN’S SIDE ,SHE TRIED TO GIVE HER A SECOND CHANCE BUT BECAUSE OF SPENCER SHE TRIED FOR NOTHING…. HEIDI IS SAYING TO SPENCERS SISTER THAT LC IS HER ENEMY AND NOT TO HANG OUT WITH HER.. THAT IS A TRUE FRIEND LET ME TELL YOU!!!!! LAUREN WAS THERE FOR HEIDI AND… IF IT WASN’T FOR LAUREN HEIDI ,WE WOULDN’T KNOW WHO HEIDI IS…. SHE THINKS HER CRAP DONT STINK (WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE ) THE WORLD DOES NOT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Maria says:

GO HEIDI at least your moving on with your life and pursuing your dreams. Girl you don’t need the drama from LC.

10. gsayless says:

Heidi knows nothing about friendship when Spencer was rockin the other legs LC was there for her, and now is just time for Heidi and Spencer to get lost your time is up.

11. Change the station says:

She is smokin’ hot.

12. Dee says:

Lets not blame the tatentless, we need to blame the `^!&#@#^+_~#++$&&`+ s who put them on tv. Heidi thinks she is going to make it in the music busy, her singing sucks, but cuz she is on mtv she will still try.

13. Lisa says:

uhh why is this tart famous again?!??

14. Doll Ninjette says:

Heidi is fake from head to toe. And She wouldn’t even have what she has if LC hadn’t had her on the hills. And Heidi is lying when she says that she’s taking the higher path because she spread rumours and hello did no one see the episode where LC and Jason ended up at the same place as Heidi and Spencer? And Am I mistaken or was Heidi talking about LC picked him up from jail or rehab and they sent them drinks over just to a-holes? Heidi is a joke and she needs to stop kidding herself. And I have no words for spencer, he’s not really worth the time.

15. brookek says:

I Like Heidi…..she’s flyer then all the girls on the hills….and she can dress her %@`#*)~^@^%`!_@ off…..I say go heidi and I wish she an spencer all the best

16. Legal sounds says:

I can see that you are an expert in this area. I am starting a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.