Winehouse Bitch Slaps a Fan & Calls Kanye the C-Word

What a great weekend for Wino wackiness. Amy performed at both Nelson Mandela’s 90th birthday celebration and the UK’s Glastonbury festival, and thankfully she was up to her regular insanity! During her Glastonbury set Amy got physical with a fan in the audience, flailing wildly and whacking the guy before a few beefy security dudes stepped in. (Check out the clip above.) Unfazed, Amy then improvised some lines in her song “Some Unholy War” about Blake Incarcerated, adding in “I’m not opening for a c*nt like Kanye.”

Kanye then took to his broken MacBook Air – of course – to tell the world that he doesn’t give a sh*t what Amy Winehouse thinks of him. Do these two thrive off of the drama or what? If Blake gets locked up for good they should seriously think about getting together. It’d be the hottest mess ever!

1. Channie says:

I could not understand a SINGLE word she said… she must have been drunk, or on drugs during that performance… She’s very talented, it’s really sad to see her be so self-destructive.

2. Kanye says:

That smak !%!&+&(_`$($+&%`* iz right tho i am a `#&)%()$#)!~`^*$

3. lorenzonyc says:

~~)!!%*!%+ . kanye i love white trash crackhead brits kayne should try to get some plaSTIC SURGERY DONE FOR HIS APELIKE GRIN ANF AKE TEETH KANYE SLAMS OBAMA UP HIS BUTT

4. WTF! says:

Why do they keep putting this effin trainwreck on stage?!!! They need to give it a rest and start digging her grave!!

5. what the f**** says:

POOR GIRL SO BUSY TRY’N 2 GET HER SWING ON, SHE FORGET HER ON SONG!!!!!! PUT HER 2 SLEEP, QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!

6. WTFF says:

i cant wait for the video where she just overdoses on stage

7. Nanita says:

Amy Winehouse really has no business slapping anyone, after all she weighs about 75 pounds soaking wet. I would hate to see her get a beat-down from a disgrundled fan. She should reconsider rehab…I say yes, yes, yes!

8. KeishaV. says:

She needs to shut up with her crack head a$$, and then she went to sing for Mandela… come on now didn’t he see the racial utube song this Icehead bit*h sung.

9. stasi says:

im tired of amy winehouse

10. Briana says:

HER DRUNK @_%^&*+&$&@_%#` NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN. NOW IF THAT WAS ME I WOULD OF PULLED HER SKINNKY CRACKHEAD @_%^&*+&$&@_%#` IN THE AUDIENCE AND DID THE BUSINESS TO HER. SHE NEEDS TO WATCH WHO SHE CALLS A COUNT BECAUSE SHE AINT GOT %&(^$$&~`$*!&^#` ON KANYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. ItsYaGyrl says:

You think she’s talented? Ok, maybe a litle.. but I’m not a fan.

12. Paul W Pierce says:

I just saw amy Winehouse in the mandala birthday concert. What is so good about her? She can’t sing and she looked drugged almost in a stupre. She looked like she couldn’t remember her words and san off key. WHAT DO PEOPLE SEE IN THIS TRAIN WRECK!!!!!!!

13. G.I. FINEST says:

that hype a$$ crackhead b#tch!!!!!!!!!

14. kelly says:

I just viewed the video at a single club called UKinterracialmatch.com. It is a free club for black and white singles who are serious about love…

15. Kevo says:

Amy’s a BADA$$. Let her be who she is. She’s no poser. “[She] told you [she] was trouble. You know [she's] no good.” You just didn’t believe it cause you’re too busy listening to your Rhianna album. Amy makes real music chock full of real emotion. She doesn’t make music for you, but for her own medication. She would be doing this with or without your (or her label’s) money.

16. ?? says:

why the hell Rihanna was mentioned?

I listen to both and I clearly heard Amy tell me she was no good, but she don’t need to sing it to me, I can SEE she’s no good.

I popped your stupid bubble.

17. kayyeah says:

I cant stand Kanye. i am happy someone finally called him out!!!!! he’s nothing but a cry baby and a racist.
    he said he hates white people. thats just preposterous why is it ok for him to say that! if a white person said something like that they would be ostracize. he has no reason to hate white people. he cant blame it on slavery that ended in June 19, 1862. was he alive then NO! was I alive then NO! is there anyone still alive from that time NO! I am sorry for what happened in the past. but the past is the past!! That has nothing to do with me so I shouldn’t be held accountable for what happened in the 1800′s. I know all theses people are going to call me a racist and all kinda name’s but I am not. in fact it’s the exact opposite. I am just saying whats on my mind and I am sorry if I offend anyone. but you know what they say about opinions!

18. kayyeah says:

P.S=== you can save all that “it’s my ancestors B.S because my ancestors got there land taken away from them” so they are not the ones who were in the wrong do we have a month no all we have ar casinos oh and they gave us some of our land. whoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. BEN LATIN says:

THIS AMY PEROSON IS FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY AND SHE STILL MAKES THE USA LOOK BAD!

20. JMP says:

I think Amy Winehouse’s death was tragic and sad. But I don’t think she should be in the same company as Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Curt Cobain, and Janis Joplin. The only common factor was she was 27. As for musical talent there is no comparison. Morrison, Hendrix, Cobain, and Joplin released mutiple albums which last the test of time. Don’t get me wrong Winehouse might have had talent but we didn’t see enough of it to put her in the same catagory as four of the greatest talents this world has ever seen.