Hulks Hogan Says He Still Loves Linda

Awwww. Hulk Hogan revealed recently to People magazine that even though they are going through a rough break-up, he still loves his wife Linda.

“I unconditionally love my wife, even though we’re not together anymore. The Linda that I know was a great mother and a great person.”

The wrestler-turned-reality star also commented on how his daughter Brooke is doing.

“Brooke has gone through a range of emotions. She was a little confused about who everybody was, and maybe had misinformation, but right now Brooke understands who I am, and who her mom is, and what’s real and not real. She’s doing real well now.”

[People]

1. liridon says:

ok u should come back to wwe and beat the _(@)+`@_)`**^%@% out of edge

2. BAN HOGAN FOREVER says:

WHAT VH1 IS BASICALLY SAYING IS THAT WHAT THE HOGANS DID TO JOHN WAS OK BY CONTINUEING TO AIR THIS TRAILER PARK TRASH FAMILY

3. richy says:

Awwwww da so swee of you . but really dont you think she back sab you

4. leezaa says:

awwwh tht’s love rite thurr.

i dont kno the WHOLE story but i heard wut the hogans r goin thru is realy bad.

GO BROOKE!

5. Classic1 says:

Terry and Linda will reunite. They just need to sow some wild oats….. and get past some bad things that have happened to their family. We all have to go through crap in life.. things will happen…most does for a reason. Hang in there Hogan Family. Brooke is beautiful!

6. Bonnie Howell says:

I love you Hulk , You loved Linda so much she crazy

7. metalyoung15 says:

he will always love linda and his kids no mater what thats a rill dad

8. metalyoung15 says:

hogan is a rill dad hes still loves linda and his kids no matter what

9. aileen austria says:

i love your show i am from the Philippines and i love your family hope whatever the family is going through hope they will be strong.keep up the good work Hogan!

10. Brittany says:

What is the real story why did linda and hulk brake up?

11. CHANTE' says:

I THINK HULK AND LINDA STILL LOVE EACH OTHER!! I JUST THINK THEY HAVE GROWN APART OVER THE YEARS. I MEAN IT’S NOT LIKE THEY HAVEN’T TRIED TO WORK THINGS OUT, THEY HAVE GONE TO COUNSELING, TRIED SPECIAL DATE NITES THE WHOLE WORKS. IT’S JUST NOT IN THE CARDS FOR THEM TO BE TOGETHER RIGHT NOW. BUT, JUST LIKE MYSELF AND THE REST OF THEIR FANS WE JUST HOPE IN THE END THE HOGANS ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT LOVE IS INFANETT AND HOLDS NO BOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. patricia says:

what happen that you got divorice from pat

13. mary d says:

id like to know what and how a 19 yr old could possibly giver or provide for linda
    unlike hes a millionarie
    she may support him on her alimony

14. i says:

I feel for both linda and hogan and i kno it must be hard for nick and brooke….. Its good that hogan says he still loves linda it shows that he is a goodhearted man anyone else that says otherwise is crazy…..And im happy for brooke and he new show!!! As for nick i hope he is doin ok

15. i love hogan says:

as for ban hogan forever u need to know the facts before you start sayin stupid *+*~^)%$&)^#_!(+

16. amanda t says:

i think they should work through there problems

17. Jo-Jo says:

Hogan is a true gentle giant. TO HELL WITH ALL THE HATERS, BROTHER!

18. george hoff says:

to the hogan family. i know it’s hard going through what your going through right now but i promise you this this it will get better and you all will become more closer to one another, i know this because i’m divorsed and i’m closer to my ex wife but as a friend but i will always love her. but we can’t be together. it takes time but you will all get thrue this and never lose respect for one another. just because things aren’t right, right now it is not the end of the world. you will always be a family no matter what and all of the fans who understand will always love all of you. thank you for sharing your lives with us and god bless you all.

19. robert m says:

he is nothing but a washed up piece of no-talent trailer trash

20. linda blair says:

I really enjoy your show I watch it when ever it comes on. my two boys really look up to you. you are a great influence to them they like watching you on wwe through the internet. and lot of the others to many to write. I was very sad that you and Linda are not together you too made a beautful pair. my wishes are with you.. hope too see more of hogan and brooke knows best…keep up the good work.. your friend lynn…

21. Melissa Russell says:

Terry,

I give you MASSIVE kudos for still being the man that Linda married. Unfortunately, I feel that she was detaching from ou for quite some time and was NEVER honest with YOU about it. I feel like she did this all scandalously to get her “ducks in a row” so to speak and then expected everyone to just DEAL WITH IT. NOT cool! We ALL seen what a GREAT guy and father you are on your show…keep your head up and I will pray next time you get what YOUR heart desires…am honest, caring, loving woman that YOU deserve and that wont break your bank but help you build your life the way youve always dreamed!!!!!
    MUCH Love form Tennessee!!!

Melissa
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

22. ALLEN KELLY says:

HULK IF WOULD LIKE A COOL GUY TO HANG OUT WITH DOWN AT THE BEACH CALL ME 1-205-315-1010 I WOULD LOVE TO HANG OUT WITH YOU

23. Team Hulk says:

Hulkamania,

My heart goes out to you for all that you have been laid out to you. Everything that has been dished out on your plate. Honestly i have never seen a greater more caring father. and to his family as well. What she did was dirty. and i honestly know you did the best that you could have. I just watched the new biography on E of the Hulk Hogan family and I see a different image of you. i love you guys!

god bless and hang in there! It can only get better from here!

24. MP3Million says:

I can see that you are an expert in this area. I am starting a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.

25. I like when you talk about this type of stuff in your posts. Perhaps could you continue this?