Adrianne Curry Defends Meat-Loving Simpson

If you’ve ever watched the beautiful Adrianne Curry on her VH1 show My Fair Brady, you know a few things about her:

• She’s hot.
  • She shoots guns.
  • She eats meat.

So it was no surprise that the model-turned-blogger took to the web to support fellow meat-eating hottie Jessica Simpson, after Pam Anderson called her a “bitch” and “whore.” Curry hit up her Myspace blog to post a rant entitled “Why are vegetarians so damn angry??” Our favorite quote is below – check out the rest here.

Recently it has been going around that the beautiful Pam Anderson ripped into Jessica Simpson for wearing “Real girls eat Meat” shirt. She called her a BITCH and a WHORE. Now I love Pam, but if she wanted to help bring Jessica to “the other side” perhaps she should have showed some grace and offered some useful knowledge to Jessica instead? There is nothing that upsets me more than when two women I have spent years drooling over are at arms. I think they should have sex and make up….in front of me.

Agreed!

1. YeahISaiditWhat says:

WHO GIVES A @`*)+!&!%_!**#)( WHAT THIS RACIST BYTCH THINKS

2. Cynthia257 says:

I just love Adrianne, she’s my hometown girl!

3. darcy says:

first off, she’s not from Chicago, she’s from Joliet…BIG difference. Second, she’s a strong willed opinionated woman and a lot of people seem to have a problem with that. She’s just trying to have fun in her life and after everything she has been through I think it’s terrific that she hasn’t become just another statistic. She keeps it real. As far as Pam Anderson having the balls to call any other woman on the planet a ~`*_*$&*%(!^&_+~~ that’s the funniest thing I’ve heard in a long time. Tramps in glass ~`*_*$&*%(!^&_+~~ houses shouldn’t throw stones.

4. mark says:

Someone mentioned that you met your man on the famous celebrits/rich men seeking beautiful women site !!!***http://www.sugardaddyconnect.com/? True or not??

5. sally says:

I love Adrianne, my online friends Kelly (we met at a online dating club called +++++ukinterracialmatch .com) said she’s her hometown girl!

6. TC says:

Adrianne R O C K S ! :) I love Jess too. Adrianne says what she thinks and makes NO apologies for it. Loser Pam does it on an overseas radio station and thinks no one will find out. duh. Pam – go back to Canada, eh?!

If Pam really wanted to help out animals, than she would make PSA and get other celebs to do so in regards to frggn animal (kitten & puppy) mills. THAT would be helping.

7. K@T says:

why do ppl let there anger out in blogs???
    get a therapist
    4real

8. Christy says:

OOOOOoooOOOOOooooOOOOOoooooOOOOoooOOOooooOOOoooooOOoooOOOOooooOOOooooOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooRLIY?

9. marcy says:

oh adrian go eat a diiiick you flakey @(!*#**~&^@`@~_(+

10. marcus says:

adrian is a ~~!~)~++_`@$~&~+ _`*+&!(+^$$!!#&#( racist !!!

11. Fiona says:

Adrienne has guts to defend those of us who eat meat! Why do people vilify us for that? I would never criticise Pam Anderson for her equally noble stance as a vegetarian. She is an intelligent, well read woman who happens to have strong ethics! She may have gone over-the-top this time and will again I’m sure. You go for it Adrienne and don’t let the tossers get to you! I am an admirer of strong women and have several role-models here in New Zealand who agree with your stance! We are know for our staunch people here and our strength when it comes to important issues! I wish you luck Adrienne.

12. Gail says:

First, where does Pamela Anderson get off calling Jessica Simpson a ~#*!`!^_((*)+@!&) Pamela has slept with more men than she can count before she was even married not to mention she caught hepatitis, and Jessica was a virgin on her wedding day and until now, she is still obtaining until she feels she has met the right man, which is why men are constantly dumping her. Nevertheless, no one can call this woman a ~#*!`!^_((*)+@!&) By the way, can someone please tell me what does eating meat have to do with being a ~#*!`!^_((*)+@!&) If you have oral sex then you are a meat eater too! Therefore, if you are without sin then surely cast the first stone! I just do not like when women call each other names like that for exercising their constitutional rights. Perhaps, maybe, it is because Jessica has never had plastic surgery unlike Pamela on her face and because Jessica’s breasts are REAL unlike Pamela’s breasts, FAKE, FAKE, FAKE! Pamela calling Jessica names like that simply proved Jessica right; anger will get you every time.