If you haven’t caught the on-iar promos for New York Goes to Hollywood (premiering August 4 on VH1), you’re in luck: you can watch them above. As in the promo shots for the series, these brief spots find New York hamming it up as classic Hollywood personalities. She’s Dorothy, she’s Marilyn and in a spot that wasn’t used for the still shots, she’s Forrest Gump. That commercial’s actually the best, as New York proclaims, “My mama always said that life is like a box of chocolates…come to find out, that’s the stupidest s*** I ever heard in my life.” Anyone who can find a way to dis Forrest Gump and Sister Patterson in the same sentence clearly has a gift for language. New York, we’re ready to fall in love with you all over again.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Puma Cuts His Hair, O'S**t Reflects On The Possibility Of Jail | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives: New Blood Season Premiere Recap | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Single Ladies Season 3 Premieres January 6 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- First Look: Season 4 Of Couples Therapy | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives On Big Morning Buzz Live | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog