If you haven’t caught the on-iar promos for New York Goes to Hollywood (premiering August 4 on VH1), you’re in luck: you can watch them above. As in the promo shots for the series, these brief spots find New York hamming it up as classic Hollywood personalities. She’s Dorothy, she’s Marilyn and in a spot that wasn’t used for the still shots, she’s Forrest Gump. That commercial’s actually the best, as New York proclaims, “My mama always said that life is like a box of chocolates…come to find out, that’s the stupidest s*** I ever heard in my life.” Anyone who can find a way to dis Forrest Gump and Sister Patterson in the same sentence clearly has a gift for language. New York, we’re ready to fall in love with you all over again.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Baseball Wives – Episode 7 – Suffer The Consequences | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Drita D'Avanzo Talks Lady Boss Ways And Her New Beauty Store | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop 4 News, Love & Hip Hop 4 Videos, Love & Hip Hop 4 Photos