Wax Tyra Just As Fierce As The Real Thing

Madame Tussauds wax museum unveiled a brand new Tyra Banks statue, and the fake thing is – dare we say it – fiercer than the real deal! Can you tell which is which?

1. Traci says:

its obvious that the fake one is on the right but she looks AMAZING!!!! i love tyra wax and real!!!

2. Tracy says:

OMG I REALLY LOVE THAT FAKE TYRA….. FIERCE….. BUT I LOVE THE REAL TYRA MORE

WORK IT TYRA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. LULUUUUU says:

I like her. I know her from her video with bikini at free interracial dating site ‘ mixedcupid.com’ which is the great place for 18+ singles from each race. Really hot

4. LULUUUUU says:

I like her. I know her from her video with bikin at free interracial dating site ‘ mixedcupid.com’ which is the great place for 18+ singles from each race. Really hot

5. kiss kiss2 says:

Tyra i dont think u could get any fiercer!!!!!!!!!!! U ROCK GIRL, WORK IT!!!!!

6. Jazz says:

th@ is crazy
    the wax tyra reallks like the real thing
    it took me a minute to realize which was the fake
    WOW

7. Brianna says:

wow, the wax one is much more realistic

8. ERTYUIOPQW says:

THE WAX TYRA LOOKS LIKE BARBIE

9. morgan says:

TYRA U R MY IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Josie says:

I wish the real one was like the wax – and did not speak.

11. brittney says:

notice that they don’t show her forehead thats because it would take to much wax lol

12. tricia says:

The fake Tyra almost looks white and thats how I knew tyra is such a great inspiration to many people in the world and she’s a great model keep workin it tyra

13. Reese says:

I like the new wax image. It captures her shallowness quite well actually. Her eyes and face are just as unemotional and unsympathetic as they are when she speaks to the guests that materialize on her couch. I wonder if they will have audio of Tyra talking about Tyra somewhere near by…..

14. Niki says:

LOVE HER! She’s FIERCE!

15. Lila says:

Real Tyra is about as fake as the wax Tyra and honestly is Tyra really as dumb as acts?!

16. Kels says:

The real tyrais as fake as the wax tyra. and honestly is tyra really as self-centered and as stupid as she acts on her show?

17. shannon says:

obvs. the fake one doesn’t have &**^)^!(&%^#**&&_@ arms. heh.

18. Benigna Marko says:

Benigna Marko notes that the fake Tyra which looks real, is the one looking away. Benigna Marko believes capturing the eyes is like capturing your soul. Tyra is a beautiful woman. She looks absolutely stunning in both pictures. Once again, you go girl. Benigna Marko

19. Benigna Marko says:

Benigna Marko notes one more thing Tyra is on top of her game and it just drives others wild. Can we respect this lady and she does provide a worthy episode and she does help others. What are you doing complaining, and being so negative about her for. Is it you are jealous, but, of course, what else would cause you to try to degrade her and write nasty cowardly comments as you are not reachable or better yet who is the fake one here – you or Tyra, she does put herself out there and does work hard, judging is not up to you. Wake up let others live and enjoy this life we are so fortunate to have. Have fun and be at peace. Wow, I almost felt like a nun trying to guide you. Hope yor days are better in the future.
    Benigna Marko

20. chrystal says:

y u look da same in evry oufit an by da way get sumone else 2 do ya makeup.

21. LAURA says:

HEY BLOGERS I LOVE MA GIRL TYRA AND WAS UPSET WHEN SHE LEFT TO THE NY BUT THATS MA GIRL ,, LOK I HAVE A TEETH PROBLEM AND IF ANY OF YOU CAN GET TO TYRA PLASE TELL HER TO E- MAIL ME I VE TRIED TO CONTACT HER BY E -MAILS FOR A LONG TIME BUT NO ANSWER SO FAR I KNOW SOME OF YALL GOT HOCK UPS PLEASE HELP A SISTER OUT!!!

22. LAURA says:

WELL I LOVE BOTH BUT I BEALIVE BOTH ARE FAKE. BUT SHE CAN ROCK ANYTHING OUT!!

23. Hello There says:

Is Tyra Banks going to be the next Oprah? What do you think –> http://budurl.com/tyraoprah

24. Brent says:

25. Benigna Marko says:

I love this wax of Tyra. I think they captured the eys perfectly. I just wished the mouth would show a little teeth. All is good. I love Tyra.
    Benigna Marko

26. Benigna Torviso-Marko says:

She is absolutely stunning. Both wax and no wax. Beautiful.
    Benigna Torviso-Marko