It’s a Girl for Nicole Kidman!

Nicole Kidman gave birth on Monday morning, but she named her baby Sunday. Nicole and husband Keith Urban welcomed Sunday Rose Kidman Urban, who weighed 6 pounds, 7 ounces, and was born in Nashville this morning.

New daddy Keith released a statement on his web site saying, “Earlier this morning Nic gave birth to our beautiful baby girl, Sunday Rose Kidman Urban. We want to thank everybody that has kept us in their thoughts and prayers. We feel very blessed and grateful that we can share this joy with all of you today.”

Urban had spoken about the joys of impending fatherhood in May, and said, “The unknown excites me a lot. What kind of feelings will fatherhood bring? I’m sure I can’t even imagine, but I am really looking forward to finding out.”

Sunday joins older siblings Isabella, 15, and Connor,13, Nicole’s children from her previous marriage to Tom Cruise.

1. Jose and Crispie says:

Congratulatios to our beautiful, Nicole!!!! We are huge fans and we are just so happy for her (and Keith), this morning.

2. Kate says:

She is just luminescent here! I LOVE her and her work. Especially Eyes wide shut and the golden compass (terrible movie but great acting on her part). She always seems so sweet and kindhearted, and she’s a fair beauty, knows how to rock the pale skin~!~! congrats to the lovely family

3. boobie says:

boobs boobs

4. KeishaV. says:

Who gives a @%#!$~#*+!)+_*^ people have kids everyday…she is no exception, she need to take care of her other kids..oops my bad Tom is doing that already Y punka$$ Nicole make a new life with her crack head country singing husband…..FUNNY

5. kEISHAv. says:

OK OK I C U DIDN’T SHOW MY COMMENT SO I C I NEED TO TURN IT DOWN RITE NO I DONT THINK SO….FREEDOM OF SPEECH JACKA$$….WHO CARES ABOUT HER HAVING A BABY PEOPLE DO IT EVERYDAY SHE IS NO EXCEPTION…..WHAT ABOUT HER OTHER 2 KIDS HAVE U ALL FORGOT U CANT JUST ADOPT SOMEONE AND LEAVE THEM CAUSE U GOT A NEW HUSBAND…WHERES UR KIDS NICOLE …..OOPS MY BAD THERE WITH TOM AND KATIE, HE HAS A NEW BABY AND HE STILL FINDS TIME TO SHOW THEM ALL LOVE….NO WONDER THEY CALL KATIE MOM CAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE SUCKING IN THAT DEPARTMENT…….OH YEAH CONGRATS………NOT

6. sara says:

We DO care Nicole, congradulations! Its sad that people have no lives and have to leave horrible messages because they have nothing better to do. Nicole does see her other kids. Tom is no perfect dad hes a wackjob.

7. kourtney says:

CONGRATS NICOLE!!!!!! yes, we all do care!!!

8. kourtney says:

CONGRATS NICOLE!!!! yes, we all do care!!!!

9. kourtney says:

CONGRATS NICOLE!!! Yes, we all do care, and we’re happy for youu!!

10. girlfriend46 says:

B abies are always a blessing so congrats.