On the Market: Megan Fox

Megan Fox fans rejoice — and 90210 fans mourn: the Transformers hottie and her fiance Brian Austin Green have split. Rumblings of Fox’s canoodling with current co-star Adam Brody had been reported from the set of their new movie Jennifer’s Body, but we’re pretty sure the split had to do with her finally realizing she’s way out of his washed-up league.

Here’s the aptly named Fox’s vital stats.

Need more Fox-y photos? See below.

1. Andrew says:

This is awesome for single people like me, sucks for that dude, but not for me. If you think she is on one of those fake dating sites as what you are all thinking of typing at this time do not even think about it she is too good for those sites even if they are real. Anyways I wish i can date someone like Megan Fox.

2. sexyguy20 says:

She looks beautiful. I saw her profile on dating site ” ““““““““““““” M o d e l m i l l i o n a i r e . c o m “””””””””””””””” ” last week. It is said she is dating young billionaire on that site now

3. Phil says:

Y’all totally missed on the one vice she was open about in Maxim that makes her possibly the coolest WG for a while…her love of that sticky-icky!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. meathead says:

Sexyguy20..Tree, Sally…and all your other fake names….you’re a lying sack of sh*t.

5. YARITZA says:

SHE IS WAY TOO PRETTY TO STAY SINGLE FOR LONG ESPECIALLY HER BEING SO OPEN WITH HER SEXUALITY. THIS GIRL IS ALMOST PERFECT. I SAY ALMOST CUZ I KNOW THAT SHE KNOWS THAT SHE’S HOT, BUT WHAT BOUT HER ATTITUDE? I MEAN…I READ AN ARTICLE BOUT HER TRYING TO BAN ANY OTHER ACTRESS THAT HAD BRUNETTE HAIR FROM AUDITIONING FOR THE LATEST MOVIE SHE IS IN. I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF SHE IS ON AN INTERNET DATING SITE. SHE’S SINGLE NOW AND IT SEEMS LIKE ANYTHING IS FAIR GAME WITH THIS ONE. STILL, GIRL IS ON FIRE. I KNOW WOMEN WHO WOULD LIKE TO BE CLOSE TO THAT AS WELL. NOT HATING THE GIRL AT ALL. DO YOU MAMA. JUST BE CAREFUL. TO BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN, UR A HOT DUDE URSELF SO DON’T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF. JUST KNOW THAT THERE IS MORE TO WOMEN THAN JUST A PRETTY FACE. DON’T KNOW HOW THE RELATIONSHIP WENT SOUR, BUT HE KNEW IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THINGS HIT ROCK BOTTOM. BESIDES, SHE WAS CAUGHT SEVERAL TIMES NOT WEARING THE ENGAGEMENT RING RIGHT? TROUBLE IN PARADISE INDEED AND MONEY IS NO OPTION THERE.

6. melli says:

Brian Austin Green is way too hot for meghan fox and deserves someone better. She might be pretty on the outside but she’s ugly on the inside. I think he should get together with brittney spears they would make such a cute couple

7. christina says:

yes it is know that megan fox is a very beautiful girl, and brian austin green is a good looking man but eventually we all knew she would leave him come on look at all the fame she has her career is taking off i wish them both success in their career

8. MIMI says:

WOW!!! SHE TAKES MY BREATH AWAY!!!, THE WAY ANGELINA JOLIE DID BEFORE SHE HAD ALL THEM KIDS………

9. Hans_D says:

We will all laugh at gilded butterflies?

WTF?

‘lost my mind somewere down the road’, or just the short version: ‘Stupid Girl’