Usher Wants His Mommy Back In Charge

Has Usher finally realized that firing his Mom-ager Jonetta Patton was a bad idea? The singer dumped his mama last year around Mother’s Day for super-manager Benny Medina (he’s handled Mariah Carey and Jennifer Lopez, to name a couple), but has apparently been freaking out that his latest album is selling way below 2004′s “Confessions.” Medina supposedly tried to stroke his ego and assure him that “Here I Stand” is doing just fine considering the current economic climate, but when Lil Wayne sold over a million copies of his new album in one week, Usher flipped his sh*t. “Usher was livid!,” said a spy. “He threatened to fire everyone.”

The BET Awards, which the singer headlined, also performed poorly in the ratings, and the show’s stinky performance only added to Usher’s anxiety. Now friends are telling the star that maybe he should re-hire his mom, whose beef with Usher’s wife apparently contributed to her getting axed. Now that the ladies are getting along, while her contract get picked back up? [NYDN]

1. kim says:

Usher you all wrote a whole CD to dedicate it to your wife.We all know that you love your lady.Remember!!A lot of young girls and wemen support you.We really wasn’t felling that.Usher we felt like it was a slap in our face.Why did’t you make somthing on CD behind close doors for your wife.Who in the hell do you think,Is going to rush out and by that CD after hearing,I love my lady!!Usher you have no one to blame but your self.Did you really think that God was going to let you get away with the way you treated your mother.Usher!! The world is not flat,It is round.And what goes around come around.Usher most of the time.You come across,Like you are God gift to all women.You come across like you are all that and a bag of chips.You are a very nice looking man.But believe me.Their will be some one out their that looks a little bit better than you.Your Ego is to big.Bring it down some.Your fans make Usher.Usher don’t make his self.We spend our money.So that you can keep living.I can’t understand,You so called super stars.You all let money go to your head.I never seen money,Buy any one a ticket to heaven.When will God get some creadit.God created you,And you dedicate your Cd to your wife.Why not.I love my creator.I don’t know what to say about you and Jay-z..I love the bought of you.But yall Ego is to big.Remember how big Micheal Jackson was,God had to bring hem back down,To earth.Turning is back on his family.Usher i say this out of love for you.I have a piture of you hanging over my bed.And i have a man,That is very attractive.Diddy is a very smart man.When he mad making the band.He showed his softer,And caring side.Because he know the world was watching.When that lady called her self cursing Diddy out.She only hurted her self.Because Diddy gave that lady chance after chance.Didddy is the one you need to talk to.”o”!! Please take Jay-Z with you.Because some one told hem.His money was longer then Bill Gates And Oprah Winfrey.

2. Kim says:

I love Usher.Please apologize to your mother usher.Your like a little boy that has gotten beside hem self.And that Jay-z.I don’t know what to say for hem.i hope when God call hem home when he is a old man,He have is Ego in check.I think Jay-z is going to tell Beyonce.Please bury me with my money,and cars.i fool and their money will soon depart.Usher Chris Brown,Is a young man that is trying to make.Try getting along with hem.Stop making slick remarks.We all catch on.

3. NuYorkk says:

Usher should have never fired his Mom because it seems like to me he was hotter than ever minus the wife and kids. He should have just stayed a momma’s boy maybe she made sure he was eating right and was taking his flinestone vitamins, because now he looks like a washed up old man. I watched the BET Awards and my father has smoother moves than he did and he’s 59 years old. Would somebody please give Grandpa Usher a cain and a hoveround for his next performance; because whatever type of dancing he call his self doing at the BET Awards was stiff and ridiculous?

4. Baby G says:

haha usher needs to dumb his wife an hire is mom. or at lease separate business from pleasure, he should not have his wife having the final say on his carreer it should be a business move, personal feelings should be left out of it.

5. lee lie says:

6. Baby G says:

wtf

7. BRANDON C says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!! THATS WHY YOU NEVER CHOOSE A WOMEN OVER MOM DUKES.

8. CRAZY A says:

Usher everyone is soooo disappointed in you. NO better for your happy `!*_~!&$^(++&^)* _^$~~)_(~&`~%#( How dare you treat your own mother that way. Also THE WORLD KNOWS THAT YOUR WIFE IS A OLD OLD OLD HOE. FROM AROUND THE WAY. YALL WONT MAKE TOO FAR CAUSE SHE IS A !*@#)_%%_%~$))@%! AND SO IS YOUR CROOKED `!*_~!&$^(++&^)* SELF LOL!!!!!!

9. dee says:

ushers new cd sucks!!! its boring and I thought it would be more like his last cd, i thought it would be hot! it sucks really it does. I hope he knows that, honestly i was hopeing no one would buy it since it sucked.

10. KeishaV. says:

Usher U owe me $9.99 for the crappy cd I bought of urs, man u r sucking right now, no one cares about ur wife @ least ur fans don’t or the ones u have left.

11. sexy cee says:

kim! you couldve said it no better, like you said we as the fans make the stars who they are and when they dont appricate us then thats the problem lyes! but check out the artist jazmine sullivan http://www.jazmine sullivan .com this sista is nice and she can sang listen to { im in love with another man} to my sistas who’s going through something in you life good or bad you could relate!

12. keisha says:

i love usher performance at the BET awards stop hatin

13. NEE says:

THIS NEW CD SUCKS I WOULD NEVER PURCHASE IT AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM FIRING HIS MOTHER THE ALBULM IS JUST WHACK. THE TRACKS SUCK AND HIS ATTITUDE SUCKS. GET A CLUE AND GIVE THE FANS WHAT THEY WANT BECAUSE THAT NEW ALBULM ISN’T IT.

14. megan says:

I love your music usher think you

15. Peach... says:

That’s what I’m talkin about. Bring the real Usher back!! I miss him..*wink

16. DENO SMITH says:

I JUST GOT PISTED HOW AND WHY WOULD HE FIRE HIS MOTHER FOR THAT UGLY WOMAN MOM COMES FIRST AND JUST READING THIS ARTICLE HAS MADE ME MAD BECAUSE A BAD DECISION IN PERSONAL MATTERS MADE BUSINESS MATTERS `$+(^%~!$+~(__#` TY

17. IroracicInatt says:

unsteady answers i like it

18. Katie says:

I do not feel bad for usher its his problem. People tryed to tell him but he did not listen. I loved usher dearly but he is hard headed.

19. MP3Million says:

Pretty impressive article. I just came across your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be coming back and I hope you post again soon.