A-Rod In Love: Madonna’s My Soulmate!

Poor Alex Rodriguez. He should have known what he was messing with when he fell in love with Madonna. This is a chick who married Sean Penn when she was like, 12! You don’t fall in love with Madonna. She chews you up and spits you out, and your remains become art. But the Yankee slugger doesn’t give a sh*t, telling his teammate (Please let it be Jason Giambi‘s moustache) that he’s in love with the singer and that Madonna is “my (bleeping) soulmate, dude.”

Oh A-Rod, get over yourself. Madonna has a soulmate, and it’s herself.

Hungry for today’s latest on the A-Rod scandal? Here’s the scoop:

• Lenny Kravitz was told by his manager (and Madonna’s) that he was going to “pimp out Madonna and A-Rod.” He disapproved and fired the guy, and then he ended up linked to A-Rod’s wife. Lenny’s pissed, naturally.
  • A-Rod boned a lot of chicks while he was married, and a few are enjoying their .000015 seconds of fame.
  • Madonna wants Cynthia Rodriguez’s lawyers to stop using her name. Really? How Lucky! Can we also stop talking about the Artist Formerly Known As Attention Whore?
  1. brittneybaybe says:

2. brittneybaybe says:

yuck he is sooo cute but she is disgusting!! he is like 30 and she is like 50!! but she is worth millions… i reallthink they are a horrible couple and his babye is soooooooo sweet and cute!! he is an idiot

3. woo.yuk says:

Amazing…I seemed to see she had a personal account on the wealthy dating club M E E T R I C H. C O M for hot guys and girls to hook up with each other. Her blog was updated very often. I joined there too,it seems the girls are not hard to hook up with. LOL

4. smarie says:

madonna is so old and so ugly.what the hell does he see in her.

5. Crap says:

Come on A-Rod your way younger than her. Girls like you so I know you can find another soul mate.

6. Ms. Tee says:

Madonna is da bomb, and age an t nothing but a#. i hope those hater look that good at 50.

7. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but I’m glad I visited. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I believe my visitors will find that very useful.