Exclusive: Heidi Fleiss In “Private Treatment” For Substance Abuse

Former Hollywood Madam Heidi Fleiss allegedly had methamphetamine in her system when she was arrested back in February, police told FOX 5 Las Vegas yesterday. Rumored to have been considered for the cast of VH1′s Celebrity Rehab 2, she is now working on her sobriety privately.

Her spokesperson told VH1.com, “Heidi Fleiss is being treated privately for her disease of addiction. We will not release any more information so she can focus on regaining her health, which is her top priority at the moment.”

The former madam to the stars, who chronicled her rise from flower shop salesgirl to Hollywood pimp in her 2003 autobiography Pandering, was detained on February 7 in Nye County, Nevada after a caller reported seeing her vehicle driving erratically. Heidi currently owns and operates a laundromat called “Dirty Laundry” in Pahrump, Nevada and stars in a documentary about her life, Heidi Fleiss: The Would Be Madam of Crystal, which airs on HBO on July 21.

1. Bob says:

There are many centers for meth rehab in Colorado nowadays, given the alarming rise of this form of addiction in the state. So if you can get a center that specializes…
    —————————–
    Bob

2. james says:

it’s anew treatment.
    ___________________________________________________________
    james
    Substance Abuse Center

3. karla says:

was a chronic drug addict on methadone and everything else,if there was hope 4 me then there is hope 4 all.love you heidi,know u can do it,stay as strong as u can

4. Robert shefczuk says:

Dear Heidi my name is Rob and I am Strugeling alcoholic alcohol is my drug of choice been an on and off thing.lost my parents to cancer and my brother to a heroin overdose all in aspan of three years this what set me off driking drugs this started about twenty years ago so I was twenty three anyway got three D.W.I in aspan of 7 yrs my girlfriend was pregnant at the time and I was looking at three years in jail stoped everythingwanted to be there formy so who was not born yet they gave me probation and rehab managed to stay sober for 5 yrs started my own landscaping business doing great till I guess boredom got the better of me foud it easy to stay sober as long as I isolated my self from eveyone but being around the same fools sucked me back in. still to this day have no sober friends, and have my son on weekends thats what keeps me sober until I dont have him and lonelyness get’s me. thanks for listening if you ever need an ear my email is robo171@yahoo.com thanks Rob

5. melanie says:

Wishing her the best. I’m 30 and can relate to the lonely feeling that I had the emptiness lingering within. Same drugs sex and rock and roll. I was sad to see the celeb rehab tonight…Know you have a friend if you need it. People suck and people say nasty things and those who hurt you dont have the right nor do they deserve to be around you. Discover who you are sober, love yourself first and foremost!! I know music and art are my outlet to expressing who I am rather than abusing substance. It has taken me 17 years to get over my inner turmoil…remember we are only human take it one day at a time it only gets easier with time. Please don’t be sad you are a strong woman the world is your sandbox only you can choose how you play in it. Nite XOXO M

6. kathy says:

I have been watching the VH1 show and have been drawn to heidi and her struggles. It makes me so sad to see such a strong woman be plagued and diminished by her past choices and how others used her for their own pleasures. It is clear she is a bright and articulate woman who got drawn into something in which she was not prepared to handle…mainly the consequences from her choices…watching her on VH1 on Celebrity rehab makes me want to reach out to her and offer a hand of friendship. She deserves to have friends, confidantes and people who support her and love her and it seems all have gone by the wayside over the past years. Heidi, you have many people who support you and are wanting to offer their support…I am included in that…if someone or you ansswers this blog from my email address, please contact me or at least you have people who are willing to extend their hand to you…you deserve a fresh start and should know not all who offer their support are trying to get something from you..my prayers and support are with you.

7. Cookie Good says:

Heidi: Make yourself matter for once! You are a strong woman. People don’t maybe understand your relationship with your birds. But you can. And like I said Make yourself matter. I am pulling for you I think every woman is also. you hang in there and when you think your going to break. Think about winning. Tell yourself ” I will matter today” you will make it. Prayers and Blessings your way.

8. Lauren says:

Heidi you are one of the most compeling people i’ve ever seen. You get more beautiful everytime a new show comes on. You have such a no nonsense, tell it like it is personality, it’s so f-ing refreshing!!! You’re a cool @*&*_$)(^_%(%)) chick man. you’d be a really interesting hang. lol take it easy, hope you’re still sober!!!
    L.

9. Bernadette says:

Dear Heidi,
    I just wanted to let you know that my heart goes out to you. I am sorry that you are currently working publicly through your addiction, but I am happy to be able to see a different side of your personality. I never thought that I would post a note that you probably won’t even read on a blog, but I wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts, I hope that you find acceptance, and love and most of all friendship. Please take care of yourself, because the small glimpses of who you are on this show are of someone who just seems to be such a wonderful and kindhearted person.

10. DR says:

Something about Heidi just seems true and honest….she says what is on her mind and I love it. She is damaged and real. I never was interested in her or her story and was put off by the media, but on Celebrity Rehab that changed and I wish her the best.

11. Ray says:

Heidi:

Hi beautiful! I think you are beautiful. I just watched the episode of Celebrity Rehab where you left the show on VH1 and I wanted to wish you the best. You are my favorite cast member because you’ve always have facinated me but you are the most real person on the show. I’ve been in private treatment facilities for recovery and I know how tough it is so, you hang in there baby girl and get well. I send you lots of love and good karma. Your Fan, RayRay

12. kathy durham says:

hi dida yes>/>?/

13. Charlene says:

Heidi
    I know you don’t trust people.People have let you down.
    I know how that feels. I have been let down all of my life but with me the harder Im let down the harder I push back. I love people and I believe there is good in most people. But for there things that they have gone though in there life is why they are the way they are. So I allways try to look at where there comming from.
    Heidi I want so much for you. I see a lovely person, a smart creative, person that is scared. sometimes you have to take chances on people but follow your deep heart take baby steps. I feel for you so bad because even though I dont understand what your going though. I have had a life that would turn some inside out. I just choose to go the other way of i’m fighting back and it’s not going to bring me down. I put a shell around me.
    I thought this is my life and I am not going to be like my mother, father and my family. I guess because I seen how it hurt everyone and the pain it caused them.I did not want any part of that. I wish for you the love of people around you. Your health. your happness, Heidi I know you have it deep in you sweetie to work the program and to go though the hurt and pain to work your way though it all. I know your strong , you have to be because of what you have been though. Heidi if you ever want a friend real friend to talk to to hold your hand to listen . I know we dont know one another. I’m not some crazy person. I just want you to know Im here for you. Have a blessed life!

14. Jo says:

Hi Heidi,

I want to get together with you. We have things in common and well, just plain honestly, I’d like to get together and hang out sometime. joanne.b@verizon.net

Would love to meet your birds, too. Contact me.

Take good care. Mucho Peace,
    Jo

15. Rick & Margaret says:

Heidi:

We are both in recovery and feel we must say a couple of things to you. The final episode where you went off on Tom…Chances are both of you were using and abusing each other. Check yourself, it’s not always about you. He has just as much right to get clean and sober as you do. Blame is a good friend of our addicts, it’s a lot easier to find fault in the other person than taking responsibility for our own actions, choices. You’re not talking to one of your birds, people have feelings. We wish you the best, hope you can find peace in your own heart and true serenity.