Jen Finds Mayer Love Letters From Jessica

Jen Aniston should know that snooping through your boyfriend’s sh*t is always going to lead to discovering something you don’t want to see – naked pics, a dream journal – so why is she digging around John Mayer‘s guitar case? Jen supposedly came upon a bunch of love letters written to the rocker from ex-flame Jessica Simpson, and she was reportedly “hurt.” Yeah, our eyes would hurt to having to look her chicken scratch. A source – probably Papa Joe Simpson – said the letters were “very touching and well written,” forgetting to add “for an idiot.” [NYP]

1. smarie says:

well thats what she gets for going throug his (#`+`!*$@~^_@^(% i dont feel sorry for her.

2. Bari says:

When is Jen going to wise up…….I would seriously question any guy who dated Jessica Simpson!

3. Ms. Tee says:

What wrong with Jen, i see why Brad left her.

4. ce-ce says:

Jen you should not snoop. If the letters are from Jessica Simpson, don’t worry, she probably hired someone to write the letters for her!

5. cici says:

F**k all ya’ll haterz out there!!!! Jen is a good heart women. I feel for her. Oh, and by the way thats F**k up the way Brad left her for a slut!! Jen i pray the best luck for you and do know that Mr. right is really out there, it just takes time.

6. George says:

What up lilwayne

7. Victoria says:

Do you believe everything you read? Who makes this stuff up? Jennifer has too much class to ever let that be known, if it were true. Who cares what Jessica wrote to Mayer? Why is John saving letters??? Jessica doesn’t look like she’s pining for John. Tony and her are smoking hot!

8. elle says:

It’s probably because of what Brad did to her that Jen looked. It’s hard to trust people after that. But I hope she doesn’t dump John because of this. People save this stuff from exes all the time! It’s a a sentimental posative memory from the relationship, but that doesn’t at all mean they are getting back together. I’m sure if John will keep stuff from Jen if it doesn’t work out. John dumped Jess, he doesn’t want her back, but I’m sure He likes those letters and people keep that stuff, it’s flattering.

9. trin-trin says:

ok welll
    they are both @ fault
    cuz she shudnt have looked through his crap
    and he is 2 cuz he shudnt have had that stuff with him!!!

10. Laura says:

So? Are you going to tell me that John Mayer is the only guy in the world that has kept letters from ex-girlfriends? And of course the current girlfriend will be a little hurt, who wouldn’t. Its normal to have those feelings. Give me a break.

11. Mary fuen says:

What did the letters say? 1+1=2, abc, see @~$)+$_%_^)@^(_~ run? I don’t think Jessica could write brilliant love letters. I know what the letters said: “Dear John: I love you. Do you love me? Check yes or no!

12. TEE~JAY says:

JEN I AINT EVEN MAD AT YOU. SUM TIMES WE GOTTA DO WAT WE GOTTA AND IF A DUDE IS HOLDIN ONTO THE PAST THEN HE’S NOT APPRECIATING THE PRESENT WITH YOU. A WOMAN HAS TO SNOOP AFTER BEING SCORNED SO MANY TIMES. ITS IN OUR NATURE. A WOMANS LOVE IS DIFFERENT FROM A MANS AND AS MUCH AS WE WANT TO GUARD OUR HEARTS WE CAN’T BUT WE HAVE TO DIG TO FIND OUT IF A MAN IS WORTH THE TIME. AND JEN IS THE BEST. SHE’S BEAUTIFUL AND SMART. KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO JEN!

13. celestialproductionsinc says:

big boobs, blonde hair, no brain

14. starr says:

exactly: probably!!!! alledged,
    ]which means the press publishes whaqt they want truth or not (muckrakers the bunch of the press)
    e importantly, why is it anyone’s business, try loovking up what those words mean; it is a fairy tale in the press since they are unaware of the truth; M0reover. what is private is not publlic
    whith all the joy and gratification mayer and anniston have chosen to share with the world, their private lives are just that not public..i see the papa cant keep their vicious remarks to themselves.the camera belongs where the sun dont shine. if that doesnt work, a tablespoon of alum three times should do the trick.

15. in love with you John says:

I just want to say how much i love your music and you of course,i hope one day i can meet,never happen ha ha!!!!