Jesse Jackson on Obama: “I Wanna Cut His Nuts Off”

Here’s an idea for all you famous people and pundits out there: If you are attached to a microphone, do not talk sh*t about anyone – especially the Democratic nominee for president. Otherwise you’ll end up like Jesse Jackson today, backpedaling on comments he made about Barack Obama while appearing of Fox News a few days ago. In a moment of down time, Jackson whispered to the guy next to him, “Barack’s been talking down to black people…I want to cut his nuts off.” Turns out his mic was on and the awesome investigative journalists at Fox News are having a grand ol’ time airing the thing all over their channel.

Jackson apologized, of course, because he’s gotta save face somehow. Obama accepted, and so now we can all just move on, right? Wrong. The media frenzy continues, thanks in part to a statement released by Jesse’s new number one critic – his son. “His divisive and demeaning comments about the presumptive Democratic nominee — and I believe the next president of the United States — contradict his inspiring and courageous career,” said Representative Jesse Jackson Jr. Ahhh – nothing like a little family feud to spice things up. If we were Junior we’d watch our balls – er – back. [AP]

1. Johnson says:

Way to go , Big Mouth!!!!

2. dawny says:

I hate when ever a comment is made they always apologize. U know he meant to say he is embarrassed he got caught so apologize and make it all better,come on Jesse be real!!!!!!

3. Just Stupid says:

He meant what he said. As a young black lady, I can’t stand it when someone of our race is doing an extrodinary thing, and here come one idiot trying to bring it down. How the hell Barack talking DOWN to us? What the hell does that mean, no one can give me an intelligent answer. How is talking about a plan to withdraw from the war and trying to improve on urban problems talking down to us? I mean, if you want to be poor for the rest of your life that’s fine and dandy for everyone else, I however want change.

You aren’t going to get with McCain Jesse. Go cut YOUR balls off and sit down somewhere. Please.

4. Earnest Pettie says:

It also continues thanks to my funny take on the subject!

5. Milove4ever says:

Jesse Jaskson is the worst type of black man. He is sorry. This so called black leader make us take into account what is wrong with our race. We don’t stick together. Can anyone say piece of ~&_$_)#_%_!+&&@~

6. meshel says:

THE REAL AH ON THE COMMENT RIGHT HERE!!!!
    DO U ALL REMEMBER WHEN JESSE JACKSON “THREATEN TO RUN FOR PRES? WELL AFTER THAT WE FOUND OUT THE COLLAR HE WEARS IS JUST A FASHION FAUX PAUS (YEAH HE ALSO GOT CAUGHT CHEATEN ON HIS WIFE) SO HE IS JUST ALL 2 B SEEN!!!

THE FACT IS WE GOT AN UP AND COMING YOUNG BLACK MAN DOIN HIS THING AND DA REV IS HATIN’. BARACK IS DA 1 WE BEEN WAITIN 4!!!
    HEY BARACK, TELL JESSE DON’T HATE ME CUZ U AINT ME !!!!!!

7. J says:

I am not a racist person at all. But as a young white woman I have a growing concern about the way in which the gap of equality between the white race all other races is growing. I feel as though anything goes for the other races while white people are held to a much higher standard. A prime example of this is “Rev.” Al Sharpton’s responses to the actions of black and white leaders in the media, if you are black you can get away with anything in his eyes. Just look at his recent response to Rev. Jesse Jackson, what if that comment had been made by a white man? We all know the answer to that don’t we?

I watched a special on BET this week where members of the black community came together to address black issues in America hoping to better understand where this culture was coming from but I finally had to change the channel because the people on the “board” were continually talking over one another and screaming. I am so tired of hearing that white people have it easy and that we are responsible for the state the black race is in. My family didn’t own slaves, they were sharecroppers which almost the equivalent of a slave. Durnig my lifetime my grandmother was robbed shot and left dead by a black man, my sister was raped by a black man yet I hold nothing against the black race because a white man could have easily committed the same crime yet I have to hear from people my age how I am responsible for their people’s state of affairs and how easy I have it. I work hard for what I have, don’t charge anything, never buy what I don’t need and drive an old car, but a paid for car, I have never gotten out of anything because I was white. I actually went to a historically all black college to get my masters degree and didn’t receive any cuts for being a minority while all the surrounded “white” schools gave plenty of money to minority students and yes I did get treated differently because of the color of my skin there.

Every where I turn there is something labeled as a Black affair whether it be a beauty pageant or a school. If the white race were to march in the streets in honor of our race we would be deemed racist pigs. Yet we as a nation are overwhelmingly supporting a black presidential candidate. Doesn’t that tell the black race that white people aren’t these bad, horrific demons we are portrayed as in the media? Is anyone else concerned? I am proud of my irish and american indian background but I feel as though America wants me to roll up in a ball and die.

8. Pip says:

who gave this man the @++&@+`!~`*$+!* le REV. he is a real disgrace to the world. too bad he couldn’t control his tongue

9. lauren says:

i’d cut Jesse’s nuts off but he has none.

10. Andrew says:

For once VH1 does a story on the presidential race, albeit Jesse Jackson something of a celebrity. i agree with J, and plus my people the Jewish people were the first slaves in Egypt.

11. ce-ce says:

So, you said it, that’s bad enough, but when he said it you made the hand motion of cutting them off. I watched it a couple of times, because I could not believe it.

You got caught, how dumb is it first to say that where you were at!!! Being in the public for all of these years, you should know better!!!!

12. Bey says:

To J,
    yes i agree on your statement. I too get aggravated at minorities who blame whites for their state of life. However, you must also realize that it is not ALL black people who think like dat at all. In fact, I have never heard any black people I personnaly know think like dat either. That is only the rants of old minorites whose minds are still stuck in the decades of the 60s and 70s. Yes, black ppl blame the govt, we blame bad leadership, we blame the state of the world today. But we do no blame white people. I reely admire you coming from a historically black college,but you should have expected to be treated different, just as i know my friends who are black are going to schools lik boston college or Duke and feel distance from the 75% or more white student population. If you had gone to a college in Europe, you still would have been treated differently, not because of the color of your skin, but cuz the difference in culture. That’s what it reely is while the color of skin is only part of the reason. As for why can’t whites go in celebration of their race is becaus it reflects too much on the past presence of the KKK and other white supremacy groups. When minorites such as blacks and hispanics have parades and events its reely in honor of their history and their past struggle of entering racial equality, not their race. It’s in honor of the past minorites who suffered to get the next generation into a fair, equal society. It’s not supposed to be in celebration of just being black or hispanic. It’s similar as having a Fourth of July or Irish Heritage parade. And also, blame the media for emphasizing differences for black crimes, white crimes or other negative events mad by blacks and whites. I dont want to get into that becuz I dont know the media’s approach or proposal to things like this, but think about the positive things that are commited by blacks, and by whites and you’ll see people react to them equally.
    Anyway, I’m sorry you feel that way about some black people, and I do too. Yet understand that black people DO admire whites and many others who are voting for Obama, not becuz finally whites are giving blacks a chance, but becuz this country as a whole is going color-blind to support sumbody they all kno will be a good leader. I dont even know if this will change your opinion, but at least know that what I’m saying is the truth. Rasicm and sterotyping only exists when ppl think as you do in your statement or as I do sometimes.

13. Bey says:

O yea, and please dont feel that Rev Sharpton represents the thoughts and actions of the black community. We are ALL tired of him and our other so called advocate leaders who are still in that state of mind of “whites are evil”. Lol we all feel the same way you do about him. tired

14. J says:

Bey, thanks for your comments. I wish that all the races could come together and discuss how we feel in a “safe” environment where we know that we aren’t going to get called racists for our views just because they aren’t what people want to hear. We could eliminate a lot of ingnorance, hurt and pain if we could speak freely without fear. I admire PEOPLE that are hardworking, honest, kind, generous and giving regardless of their color and I despise lazy, ignorant, cruel PEOPLE regardless of their color. I think that America has come a long way but we are at a point in history where we need to quit sweeping our feelings and thoughts under the rug and address how we TRUELY feel or things will never really change. All that I can do is continue to treat all people with love and respect and hope that my actions will counteract what ever ignorance they may believe of my race and vice versa.

15. maria kline says:

Jesses Jackson should had been gone long time ago,he getting old and the way he got up was wrong because we know that his records as not been so good. It alot that still should be told on Jesse jackson on his history even when MLK was alive up to when he got killed Mr. jesses jackson should had been look at then. Jesses Jackson is the one that should be throw under the bus because we really need to look at who Jesses jackson really is,aint he the one that mess around. He need to take the back set because i sure the black race know who jesses jackson really is and like it was said his time been up,so all i have to say to him is go set his ~&&^@%*~`*))@%$ down,he didn’t get far as others because GOD know what Jesses jackson as to answer for and he do to but he wont tell it he will take it to his grave with him. Hatter step back because that is your places and has been for a long time you just has not got it but the world has,we do see you for who you real ly are the man that turn his back on the black race long time ago but you just hope you could stay undercover to do what you do best is to hurt the black race and we all know you can lie real good always have and always will yours pass history tell it. You can not begin to be the man Obama because he have not sold out like some we know about,don’t we Jackson the jake of all evil i would say.

16. indrea says:

i don’t even know y that old mann even think he would win how old is he like my great grandad age 88 he walks wit a stick why would anyone vote for him he has no room to talk about someone who has a better chance of winnin than he do! but he might be gay talkin about cuttin off nuts so i guess all the gay men should vote for jesse lol joke

17. lady says:

Jesse Jackson,You are respected by so meny black people.Why would you want to insult some one,I fill God.Our creator appointted to become persident of the united states.Why would you allow Satan to make a fool out of you.Please ask God for,forgivness.Because one day,You might need Obama’s help.Stop interrupting Gods plans.Every one will have their day to be judged.When we all stand before the lord.How then will you explain your comment.Blacks need to stop,putting one another down.And star,Help one another.Lets make Jesus Christ proud by sticking together.Hate and love don’t mix.If you had a problem with Obama,Why wouldn’t you address Obama,Like a man and talk about it.God see’s and know all things.Jesse You had your day.Know allow some one eles to have theirs.God bless.

18. lady says:

Rev Al sharpton,Should have address the comment that was made by Jesse Jackson.I am a black women that feels,Like all human race should take a stand.Mr.Sharpton,Do what is right and put jesse in his place.Remember JOB from the bible.His friends would not be honest with Job about his behavoir.And Job had to pray to God,And ask God not to punish his friends

19. handbags8 says:

READ. ATTENTION MY WONDERFUL BLOGGERS

Your Summer Sale Today !!!! click here http://www.handbags8.etsy.com

Your COUTURE Fashions , SALE TODAY.

20. PIttsburghSteeler says:

Jesse is doing what he always does. You gotta respect his stance. He was apart of a great movement and helped do great things. He’s never evolved with the changes in society. He thinks he needs to play the role of the educator , gladiator, demonstrator, African American Mayor, etc. I love him but he is only hurting Blacks as a whole. We don’t need it to be sugar coated and if you want to call what Obama is doing pandering…… so be it. He wasn’t talking to me when he suggested moral issues be reevaluated in the Black community. He was talking to those like Jesse. If you can’t take it from family then who? I’ve been reading blogs all day and all he did was give the racist or republican, examples to use against another upcoming and great movement.

Here’s an example : No black person owes ANY apology to Obama. Jesse Jackson was at least part of the Civil Rights movement. Obama? He doesn’t even have American slaves in his ancestry! All he ever did was exploit the white guilt, play the race card, and pretend to be the victim.
    It’s disgusting!
    Mr. Jackson! DON’T apologize to this pretentious exploiter!

What American would have the audacity to question another’s heritage. This is my country but I won’t pretend it wasn’t founded on thieves and murderers. Slave ancestry doesn’t make him a Black American you fool. Jesse gassed you up and now we gotta here this B.S. from someone who has no idea about what they’re talking about.

Good Job Jesse

21. Laura says:

For some reason we all have this notion now thats it better to ask for forgiveness than to actually be good to begin with. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don’t understand why he cannot be thrilled that Obama has a real chance to become President and make changes than try to beat him down????

22. Jim says:

Jesse Jackson is a racist ~!(*)^)^(#^%!+%%%! plain and simple. I’m surprised he didn’t repeat his past idiocy and claim that Obama was catering to the Jews in “Hymietown.” Yeah, Jesse’s nothing but an #^$%*&#**^@#)~` hole, a bigot, an extortionist, and a media )#)#)+)+~`&##+))^

23. Tammy Cassidy says:

Jesse Jackson…Isn’t he a Man of God? If I was Barack I would kick Mr. Jackson in his nuts! Why do people continue to put Obama down? He is a good man and I truely think he wants to best for the people of this country, all the people! Not just the white, black,male, female….ALL AMERICANS! If something doesn’t change soon we all better get ready for some more hard times. The leader we have now doesn’t care about this country…why should he! His time is almost up! He is a murdering, money hungery crazy man if you ask me….. So thank God for Nov. 2008! I’m for you Barack! Jesse Jackson is just upset he never got the nominaton!

24. BF KNIGHT says:

BTO J AND OTHERS NOT OF THE BLACK RACE NOW YOU ARE BEGINNING TO KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE BLACK IN AMERICA, IWAS BORN IN THE FIFITIES IGREW UP BEFORE CIVIL RIGHTS ERA, WHEN BLACK PEOPLE COULDNT SPEAK IN APUBIC PLACE, GET ABOOK FROM APUBLIC LIBRARY IN THE SOUTH , DRINK FROM APUBLIC WATER FOUNTAIN. NOR PEE IN TOILET NOT LABELED COLORED. NOW IF AL SHARPTON. JESSE JACKSON ASWELL AS OTHERS FEEL LIKE MAKING STATEMENTS ETC. ON PUBLIC T.V. I SAY ITS ABOUT TIME. THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO SLING MUD AT EACH OTHER JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE WHITE AMERICANS HAVE DONE ON IN THE MEDIA FOR AGES.

25. Foxfan says:

If you want to know more about Obama and Jesse Jackson, you have to look at the history of these two in Chicago. The best place is a local website called Obamatracker.com