Madre’s was not just a Latineatery where the chef whipped up yummy empanadas, but a kitchen where a whole lot ofscandal was also cooking. The opening of the restaurant in 2002, when J.Lo was still married to backup dancer Cris Judd, was attended by future “Bennifer” partner in crime, Ben Affleck. J.Lo and Ben were spotted chatting over ceviche, and a mere two months later, J.Lo and Cris were rumored to be splitting. J.Lo’s first husband, Ojani Noa, was tapped by Jenny From the Block to manage Madre’s, but the two ended up having a falling out when he was ”fired without cause” and subsequently threatened to write a tell-all about his 11-month marriage to J.Lo. No wondershe is saying “Hasta la Vista” to this drama den.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Mob Wives New Blood + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Evelyn Reveals Her Baby's Father | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Sexy New Promo For Single Ladies | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Couples Therapy Season 4 Photos | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog