Madre’s was not just a Latineatery where the chef whipped up yummy empanadas, but a kitchen where a whole lot ofscandal was also cooking. The opening of the restaurant in 2002, when J.Lo was still married to backup dancer Cris Judd, was attended by future “Bennifer” partner in crime, Ben Affleck. J.Lo and Ben were spotted chatting over ceviche, and a mere two months later, J.Lo and Cris were rumored to be splitting. J.Lo’s first husband, Ojani Noa, was tapped by Jenny From the Block to manage Madre’s, but the two ended up having a falling out when he was ”fired without cause” and subsequently threatened to write a tell-all about his 11-month marriage to J.Lo. No wondershe is saying “Hasta la Vista” to this drama den.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Lil Scrappy And His Women | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Hot In Hair: The Best Looks From Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Jackie Christie Recaps The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Announces 2014 Summer Schedule | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Scoop: 9 Things You Never Knew About Alicia DiMichele Garofalo from Mob Wives | Reality TV + Gos