Madre’s was not just a Latineatery where the chef whipped up yummy empanadas, but a kitchen where a whole lot ofscandal was also cooking. The opening of the restaurant in 2002, when J.Lo was still married to backup dancer Cris Judd, was attended by future “Bennifer” partner in crime, Ben Affleck. J.Lo and Ben were spotted chatting over ceviche, and a mere two months later, J.Lo and Cris were rumored to be splitting. J.Lo’s first husband, Ojani Noa, was tapped by Jenny From the Block to manage Madre’s, but the two ended up having a falling out when he was ”fired without cause” and subsequently threatened to write a tell-all about his 11-month marriage to J.Lo. No wondershe is saying “Hasta la Vista” to this drama den.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Reacts To Episode 5 – | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Rasheeda Breaks The Pregnancy News To Kirk – | VH1 Blog
- I'm Married To A... Cougar Couple Talks Breaking Stereotypes | VH1 Blog
- Watch VH1's Love And Hip Hop Power Marathon This Weekend | VH1 Blog
- Watch The First Episode Of Hit The Floor Right Now! | VH1 Blog