Rock Honors: The Sexiest Women in Music

Some of the biggest names in rock happen to be some of the foxiest females in the game. From Gwen and M.I.A. all the way back to Joan Jett and Stevie Nicks, girls can do everything boys can do — in heels. Check out our list of the hottest frontwomen in rock here, and don’t forget to tune in on Thursday, July 17 to watch the Who get honored by the Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, the Flaming Lips and Incubus on Vh1.

Can’t wait that long? We’ll have exclusive photos from the event and sneak performances next week. Also enter our sweepstakes to win tickets to next year’s Rock Honors, and possibly see some of these sexy frontwomen up close.

1. pam says:

This is a todal sexist shot of them and this should be prohibited ’cause heeeellloh! It’s disgusting!!!!

2. Paul says:

I really wish VH1 will make another DIVAS LIVE concert soon, because I really don’t care about rock music.

3. Crispie says:

How could you leave out Linda Ronstadt and Grace Slick?? Why would you put Nancy Wilson, but not Ann? Who the hell decided which ladies made this list, anyway???

4. Crispie says:

You also left out Teri Nunn from “Berlin”. She’s way sexy.

5. mary says:

There is a sharing of the club, he has a lot of white and black members. His address is http://www.blackwhitemate.com

6. sweety says:

I am just a bit curious..the magazine HOLLYWOOD GOSSIP reported her profile was found on the famous rich men seeking affairs site –(((((++++ Mixed Mingle.c o m++++))))– last week and she was seeking her man there. wow!!

7. sweety says:

Great body! i love her! you can see more her pictures on (((((++++ Mixed Mingle.c o m++++)))),its great!

8. Jack353 says:

She is pretty and sexy. I love her. LOL. Every time I sign in to the celeb club (((((++++ M i x e d M i n g l e . c o m++++)))), I can see many new topics talking about her. She has created a nice profile for seeking a great man for hook ups

9. JJ says:

The sexiest woman in rock? Melissa Auf der Maur, hands down. A hot bass-playing readhead with an irresistably sexy voice… Look no further.

10. umgd says:

Gwen has a rockin’ body! And I feel like she never gets old? haha -umgd

11. Zach says:

They left out Maria Brink from In This Moment.