Angelina’s Baby Saints Have Arrived!

The queen of good deeds and all things perfect, Angelina Jolie, gave birth to twins (one boy, one girl) this past Saturday night at the Lenval hospital in Southern France. The actress, who popped ‘em out via C-section, was of course, “speaking and laughing” during the birth. She probably recited the magna carta and listed facts about every world leader as her twins were lifted from her body, surrounded by weeping angels and rose petals. The kids both clocked in at around 5 pounds, and are named Vivienne and Knox (hmmm, MaddoX, PaX – see a trend?). We already know the Jolie-Pitts can produce beautiful girl babies (see Shiloh), and now we have our chance to finally see what the son of Brad Pitt will look like. Our guess: f*cking hot. [Us]

1. kelly says:

wow, I love Angelina. I saw many people are discussing this on the forum of black dating site called blackbbwmeet.com. You may go there to check it if you are interested. Maybe you can meet your life partner there.

2. mssweets84 says:

WHO REALLY CARES?!!! I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THESE PEOPLE AND THEIR KIDS!!

3. trinib says:

Waiting to see the pics for real…..
    some people are sooooooo in denial

4. Annie says:

Looks like Maneater has two more locks for the pickle jar that she keeps Brad’s balls in (until she finds someone else’s hot husband to nail).

5. blackdiamond2008 says:

Congrad! to Angelia and Brad well that gives yall 6 kids so far, at 33 years old. Well that’s incredible, because I have 12 at 32 years old all birth from me (no adoptions). Well good luck with the Jolie-Pitt bunch. I’m a hugh fan!!!!!! If yall need any tips contact me!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. blackdiamond2008 says:

Congrads! That makes 6 kids for the couple three are theirs and three are adopted good luck to the jolie-pitt bunch. I have 12 kids all are mine no adoptions, and I’m only 32. So I need the props!

7. margie says:

congrats on you’re twins arrival. you have truly been blessed

8. crystall says:

um okay to the %++(*&@~~!#`#)$ mssweets84 shut the ~@$$)@^^~)@$%)~! upp wut their doin is great nd if ur so teird of hearing aboutthem nd ther beautifull kids then why the ~@$$)@^^~)@$%)~! you on here &_@$#%)&%`^#@*&&$

9. Cathy Walter says:

CONGRATULTIONS!!!!
    Keep up the good work.,and more thing,/Angie the little life that came into your life and started it all (madoxx).Best wishes to you both,.
    This was so sur-real.

Catherine Walter

10. ROSE says:

I AM SOOOO VERY HAPPY FOR THEM. NOW WHEN IS THE WEDDING?

11. becca says:

from a child with two parents, to an orphan, to 30 foster homes to adulthood, hats off to giving birth and remembering some of those who got lost in the system and gave an opportunity for a better life to two other children whom in time may pay it forward.

12. Karlee Fry says:

Thanks for the share

13. Scoop says:

Hope you guys continue to do good for the children of this world, and i will like to espeacially congratulate both Brad and Angelina on their new addition to their already big family. I know that they both will be good parents even thou its more kids now their time will be well shared amongst all their kids, love yah “this is the life…..lol!”

14. blog.vh1.com says:

Angelinas baby saints have arrived.. May I repost it? :)

15. blog.vh1.com says:

Angelinas baby saints have arrived.. Dandy :)