Katy Perry Wants To Makeout With Miley Cyrus

It’s no shock Katy Perry likes girl on girl action, but the object of affection in her hit song “I Kissed A Girl” is an underage singer – who knew!? Katy reveals in the new issue of Steppin’ Out magazine that she wants to play tonsil hockey with none other than Miley Cyrus.

Katy plans to shake things up at the Teen Choice Awards in August, which Miley is hosting. “Maybe we’ll have another Britney-Madonna moment on stage,” Katy said. “How hilarious would that be? Although I don’t think it would help her career. However, it would definitely help mine!”

Who knows, this may even go beyond a one night stand; these girls have a lot in common. Both singers share a love of music, have fall birthdays,and a saucy side. Katy tells the magazine, “I’m definitely not a virgin!” and Miley, with her proclivity for posing provocatively for Vanity Fair covers, candid photos, and wet t-shirtcell phoneshots is a minx in the making.

1. sabrina says:

ew miley stay far away from that skank.

2. Summer says:

Miley stay away from katy perry!

SHE IS GROSS!

3. max says:

I THAT MILEY WILL NEVER MAKE OUT WITH SHES HOT AND YOUR NOT. PLUS SHE IS NOT A LESBIAN!!!

4. MAX says:

MILEY STAY AWAY FROM HER. YOU ARE THE HOTTEST GIRL ALIVE. PLUS YOUR NOT A LESBIAN.WELL BY.I LOVE YOU MILEY!!

5. Sly says:

Miley? Katy could do sooo much better! I mean, Miley is a talentless, unattractive Disney queen teen!
    Though she is right about one thing – it would be hilarious. There would be no way to repair Cyrus’ rep after that, though I think that is she wants to better her career she should go for someone more refutable, someone with actual talent.

And HELLO PEOPLE, she isn’t a lesbian. If you actually listened to her songs and read her interviews, you’d know she’s obviously bi-curious/sexual – which is NOT gross, and does NOT make someone a skank.

6. RS says:

Well i doint really like miley all that much.and if she wants to make out with miley then thats her problem!!!

7. Make Em Squeal Katy says:

Hehe. Look at those comments. Heheh. Kiss her Katy, make em squeal like they are and shatter there perfect little gay-ass Disney world. I like neither so I could care less :D

Note: Kissing a girl does not make you ‘lesbian’

You’re smart Sly! I like smart people :D

8. molli says:

sorry katy perry 1st because ur a lezbo and 2nd because ur wsh will never come true sorry!!!

9. star says:

MILEY CYRUS IS A FUGLY **)*^(^+^(@_!))#@ WHO NEEDS 2 DIE SHE HAS NO TALENT WAT SO EVER SHE CANT SING SHE CANT DANCE AND SHE CANT ACT I DONT LISTEN 2 KATE PERRYS MUSIC SO I HARDLY KNO WHO SHE IZ BUT WAT I DO KNO IS THAT SHE IZ WAY PRETTIER AND WAY MORE TALENTED THEN MILEY CYRUS F ALL OF YALL WHO LYKE MILEY CYRUS

10. moanalua middle hater says:

eww! of all celebs…. she picks miley! gross

11. alexis says:

that is not true miley is not a lezbo

12. Uhh says:

Okay, most of you on here are idiots.

1. Katy Perry is not a lesbian. She has a boyfriend. He’s the lead singer of Gym Class Heroes.

2. Katy Perry is not a skank. I see her at Warped Tour in Charlotte and she’s one of the sweetest and unsluttiest people i’ve ever seen.

3. Miley Cyrus has no need to “run” from her either, idiots. If you only had a sense of humor, you’d know Katy was joking. I’d rather run from Miley Cyrus.

13. Sly says:

Thank you “Uhh”! You’ve said it all and more.

14. KaTy PeRrY RoCkS B$#@%Hes says:

GET OVER IT EVERYONE! Shes only KIDDING! wheres your sense of humor, like Katy would really play tonsil hockey with MILEY.

15. wildy_cute says:

Miley better not do this, and does Katy actually think she will? Katy is a skank so take everyones advice and stay away from her!

16. danetra reed says:

dear katy perry is you GAY ? because the ABLUM you did was I kissed a girl in the singers dont want to be next to you because they are not GAY like you one more thing miley is not GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    is you serise you want to kiss MILEY. KATY honey you need to get aman in move on

u gay %^(^(%*!#%`$%)~~_ ha ha ha ha %^(^(%*!#%`$%)~~_

17. RC says:

Is danetra reed’s astonishing ignorance real, or am I hallucinating? As far as I can tell, only 4 other intelligent people have posted here.

To those of you who obviously cannot read, not take a joke, let me REPEAT several things – that have already been said – that you should know before posting:

1.Katy Perry IS NOT A LESBIAN. Yes, she wrote a song called I Kissed a Girl – if you READ the lyrics you would understand that she’s bi-curious. In interviews she has admitted to being attracted to women AS WELL AS men. She HAS A BOYFRIEND. Please, get your facts straight.

2.DO YOU REALLY THINK Katy Perry would kiss a 15 year old Disney queen? I mean, seriously people! COME ON! Miley is not in Katy’s caliber. And besides, it’s pretty obvious she’s JOKING.

3.If you are using a new version of Firefox, you will get automatic spell checking. For the sake of everyone’s eyes (and brain) please at least TRY to use it.

4.SINCE WHEN DOES being attracted to both girls and guys make you a skank!?

18. Change the station says:

Does she think she can force herself on Miley or what?

19. ashely says:

I do not think that miley cyrus will kiss katy perry I just don’t think that.

20. yaoska says:

somebody should slash Miley’s “face”.

21. br!ttney says:

omg kate is soooo ugly miley is soooo pretty they would make a bad cuple soo kate needs to bk da hell up she is one tough gurl in a tough sitchation if she does do that that would ruin bth there cerrers sooo ya i would rather have a carrer

22. katlin says:

katy you try t kiss her.do it

23. FO' REAL says:

I THINK KATYS HOT SO MILEY AT LEAST KISS HEAR OR GIVE HE A LITTLE BIT OF THE GOODS EVEN THOUGH YOUR FIFHTEEN LISTEN TO I KISSED A GIRL I EVEN GOT A LITTLE TURNED ON

24. fo'real says:

ooooohhhhhhh come on miley just kiss her shes hot even do u 15 listen to the song it even gets me a 13 year old turned on so open up your ledS and let her suck u until ur raw den kiss her katy dont forget to suck the breast lICK from head to toe suck the couchie so miley have fun your first time im 13 and ive did it with 22 year olds katy ur hot i just wish i can get u in a bed i would sex u up so good ow my couchies vibratis have fun u no wit da SEX SEX SEX SX SEX SEX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Baby77 says:

Katy Perry has a bf.
    And Miley Cyrus
    is wayyyyy to overrated. She is icky.
    Just cuz her daddy knows everyone in show
    business, that makes that #~)&&#@“*#^%)~`& popular.
    Katy Perry can find better. But wait.
    she has a bf!
    You guys talking ~%#!&@(^)@`$^@~@ on here ate dumb.
    Read sometime. Katy Perry is kick :)

26. CKALLY says:

ummmmm one thing I have to say is that you guys don’t get, is that look at all the pictures of Miley kissing girls and doing other things I’m not going to front I am a Miley fan but you can’t blame katy for wanting to makeout with Miley cause she is pretty but miley already said No thanks to Katy and another thing just because your curious about kissing girls don’t make you gay or a lesbian.P.S. you had to be curious when you were younger I mean I’m 14 and I’m curious about how it would feel.P.S.S. MILEY IS RICHHH OVER 1$BILLION.

27. My relatives referred me to your blog post and I appreciated it – keep up the smashing job!!!!

28. Flipper says:

I love Katy Perry. I would totally jump her bones. I doin’t know about anybody else, but I was totally disappointed that she didn’t kiss a girl in her video. I think more people would watch it.

29. Blackwolf says:

Kate I think you’re hot and if you want to kiss Miley go for it. Who care’s they say it’s the 21st century. Hey I wouldn’t mind kissing a girl. Katy will marry me? Just kidding! In happy note you go girlfriend. I’m 16 and I have two bisexual friends and not afraid to say it. If you do want to kiss someone else go for Kate Beckinsale cause she is hot.

30. Kogome says:

Katy I love and I think you’re hot. I also don’t think you’re gay because I have bisexual friends and I’m not afriad to say it. Is any has problem with this I couldn’t care less. If you want to kiss Miley go for it cause hey it’s a free country. On a happier note you go girlfriend.

31. marley says:

hey i think that is really cool that you want to kiss miley. I mean come on half the girls are gay or they are just too scared to admit it!but who wouldn’t want to kiss miley she is so hot!

32. Christina says:

OK! I do not think that will havbeen. You have to have P.r.u.p OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. dylan says:

i used to be a big fan of katie perries but now i can’t stand her because i have a major crush on miley cyrus

34. kimberly says:

LISTEN I THINK THAT, THAT IS LIKE SO TOTALLY OUTRAGIOUS AND I THINK THAT THAT WOULDN’T HELP HER CARRER DEFINETLY!!!!!! BUT SHE SUCKS ANYWHO FAF:)

35. Brenda says:

I don’t think Katy is Miley’s type….

36. angel says:

OMG yuck that is so so yucky

37. austin morrison says:

woa woa woa katy perry i dont think miley is like that u better not kiss her thats wrong ur 20 or somthing like that miley is 15 so leave her alone billy ray wont like it either

38. austin says:

katy perry that makes me think twice of u i really dont like that idea girl with girl
    u two not good couple

39. austin morrison says:

miley u r the hottest girl ever stay away from her who knows wat shell do after she kisses u but if she does kiss u keep it on the cheek then it wont look bad

40. shawn says:

all i have to say is can i watch :0) and i love you katy. muah theres a kiss for you!

41. Trisia Yearwood says:

that is totally hilarious taht she wants miley LOL OMG. thats not tha suprising though cuz she does sing about it

42. none ur bisnas says:

OMG! that is way to funny! dude they are both (~)#*^_##~~$$(!& in sexy as (~)#*^_##~~$$(!& how hot would that be!!! lol. im with Shawn! ( ;

43. Mikayla says:

OMG this is hilarious! I cant belive this

44. Mikayla says:

OMFG this is ##$$^% hilarious . I cant belive it this is too %&&(@$^%& funny!!!!!!

45. Jasmine J. says:

OMG I can’t belive that Katy want to makeout with Miley Cyrus.

46. Max says:

this is `)`%!#`#%%!@($_` en sexy

47. Chance Baili Leavell says:

Katy Perry your a . I thought you were hot, but now I don’t know. you want to MAKEOUT WITH Miley Cyrus!

48. Nandeetaa says:

PPl Come on.Katy’s just being Katy>>>>>>She’ll nevr kiss miley …. YEAH RIGHT!mileys hot though!Lol

49. shakeia says:

wow yu hating on them cnz yu not in the spot light if she want a kiss y not its not yu so y care bout it miley nd katy r both sexyz stop cuz yu dont look like them

50. jennifer says:

i just love your songs espeicaly I Kissed A Girl and hot n cold!

51. selena smith says:

that is straight up NASTY .You guys shouldn’t have psted that crap!!!!

52. Robby says:

Oh-god, this is so disgusting well i can’t wait for another singer-duo make out in a Thousands of people at the tca

53. haley hodge says:

Why do you want to make out with MILEY CYRUS?

54. Nancy says:

You are really pretty (katy Perry) you dont need to be hanging out with that loser

55. kayla alfrey says:

katy? do u still want to kiss miley cyrus?

56. Morgan says:

That is so wrong!! Katy is a good singer but Miley as a person she likes? YUK! This is very akward for everyone who likes Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus as a singer!!they both are probley good friends but this might ruin it cause if this is true….no one will know how to take it!

57. megan says:

you go katy do what your heart tells you

58. donna says:

dang yall jus hatin on katy and miley cause da mo sexy dan yall so hhhhhhhhaters keep hatin

59. keely says:

i thought katie was a man lover??? i kissed a girl and liked matches her now….. ew kissing a girl nasty

60. Cindy says:

miley cyrus and katy perry should so make out. it would be hot and it would def. help katy’s career. so i say “HELL YEAH! GO FOR IT GIRLS!!!” :D
    BISEXUAL POWER!!!!

61. Employing mobile phone search solutions possess become practical in view of the fact that well while selected these products in addition to services allow pro reduced package together plus unlimited lookups.

62. The a few governmental and localized regulations happen to survive add up place while defend the personal privacy connected plus the cell phone owner.

63. A transpose phone directory is resembling some phone directory where individual seems upbeat the one’s name and finds the cellular phone number, but the process is reversed. One be able to look in the lead a cellular phone number in addition to discover the name of ego they intend what time call and the ego’s address plus the lot additional details concerning with the purpose of solitary.