Khloe Kardashian Jailed for Drunk Driving

Well now we know for sure who the bad Kardashian sister is, and amazingly it’s not the big-assed tramp with the sex tape! Khloe Kardashian was not only busted for a DUI (Seriously, how the eff did we not know this?!) on March 4, 2007, but she then went and violated her probation. The poor rich girl didn’t want to pick up trash on the highway or attend her alcohol education program, so she’s going to jail for 30 days! Hm – trash or jail, which is worse? She’s more familiar with garbage (her reality show, for starters) so she should have just stuck with what she knows! Now she’s stuck with 30 days in jail, of which she’ll probably serve 30 seconds, just like Lindsay and Nicole. Good luck Khloe!

Her sister Kim had something to say about the whole thing, obviously, other than “watch our TV show!”

I have been getting asked all day if Khloe is going to jail. I know my fans rely on coming to my blog for the truth… Khloe wants you to know she was sentenced to go to jail in regards to her one DUI case last year. Khloe is ready and willing to serve out her sentence, no matter how long and where, and have this resolved. I urge people to learn from the mistakes of others. Please drink responsibly and it’s never acceptable to drink and drive!

1. Lynn says:

Spoiled rich #$%)$@_~~@&*!**$_

2. Perry says:

WOW aint that a bi tch. I am SO floored that this dumb cow would rather SIT her big ugly azz in jail then DO her probation. IT wasnt even that hard. I am SHOCKED just how stupid she is. If I were Bruce Jenner I would pack my crap and get the hell out of that nut house and crazy people. HOLY CRAP. WELL NICE GOING FATTY

3. Lynn says:

spoiled rich %&&(%~#*#$($)`))!

4. K says:

“big-assed tramp with the sex tape”
    “she’s more familiar with garbage so she should have just stuck with what she knows”

Seriously, the person who wrote this is sounding trashier than the celebrities this focuses on. There’s a point when something stops being funny and comes across as just plain ((+^@!$##!@%+))++ y. It’s possible to make fun of someone in a humorous way that’s obvious that it’s all in good fun. But stuff like this makes me not want to support vh1 anymore. It sounds like it was written by a 16-year-old high school girl about someone who stole her boyfriend or something. It’s just unnecessary to be that insulting.

5. vipervenom says:

First of all i dont think anyone should call kim a tramp, big @)_+!%%&+&)%!_^ maybe, but not tramp. Who cares if she did a sex tape. Everyone does these kinds of things with their boyfriend, it just so happened that hers was leaked out. And about the whole Khloe thing, she should go to jail. but for longer than 48 hours(lindsay lohan). Rich people should be treated the same exact way as us. They’re no better

6. Scotsmen3913 says:

When did Chynna get busted for DUI? Dr. Drew will be very disappointed…

7. nitha says:

BACK OFF LET HER DO HER TIME THE WAY SHE CAN!

8. red dawn says:

Exactly, i’m with you guys on this one. How stupid of her not to complete her probation for crying out loud. Its not like people are going to stop her for her autograph or something while she’s picking up the trash. People just know her as Kim’s fat sister. She should serve time and do the full 30-days. Why should she get preferential treatment because of whose daughter she is. This is the same person who got on Kim because she doesn’t know how to manage the store that they own. You can manage a boutique but you can”t remember that you have to go see your parole officer? What an idiot?

9. Blake says:

She da fat one right?

10. Timmiebigbutt says:

yea she da HUGE one.. them gonna love this fatty ho in the joint.

11. Derek says:

Jerk who worote this story: if you are going to do a serious story on someone. Do not take cheap shots at Kim even if she is Khloe’s sister. Kim had nothing to do with this, she was just responding to the questions her people are asking her about Khloe and seriously that sex tape issue is old news get over it people Kim has.

12. Felicia says:

Actually rich people ARE superior to everyone else…you’ll only be able to understand that if you are wealthy yourself-so STFU. :)

13. susy says:

hpoefully she will learn from this and never do it again

14. mayra says:

hey khloe,

I LIKE TO DRINK TO BUT NOT TO DRIVE WHEN I AM DRUNK WELL GIRL

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. analisa says:

yall are so stupid 4 trying to put kim out like that
    i really cant stand them people

16. Bally says:

Khole I feel you when you was going off to jail I hate to see a beautiful woman like yourself go to jail the media made it seemed that they were glad that you were going to jail it’s like they enjoyed a celebrity going to jail overall I’m glad you got out you’re my favorite celebrity keep up the good work I watch your shows all the time especially the new season when you pose for a good cause bare naked don’t let know one tell you that you’re ugly or you won’t look good in front of a camara you did a spectacular job posing for the killing of animals that’s a good cause your posting on the bill board is something to be proud of keep up the good work

17. jannesschilderszoon says:

Hi,

I just joined this site, because i have a burning question!

Last month I bought a Wii!!! Yeah!

I want to play backup wii games. How do I need to Wii Ombouwen?

Thank you in advance for your replies and help!!

Jannes

18. brirtyAtroste says:

Dear Forum mebers,

I am form marseille, France.

I am looking for people to advice me on what latex lingerie to buy…

I mean the kind of latex lingerie in this latex lingerie blog post.

Can anybody here tell what I should consider before buying such lingerie?

Thanks!