Why Are All These Hollywood Chicks So Fat?

Heaven help us. All our favorite hotties in Hollywood are getting super fat for roles! How dare they? Megan Fox, for example, has revealed that she gained a whooping ten pounds for Transformers. She said,

“I should have toned up for ‘Transformers’ but I’m really lazy. I had to put on weight. I’d lost a lot of weight and got really scrawny, but I was told I had to put on size for ‘Transformers’ because Michael [Bay, the director] doesn’t like skinny girls.”

Now she eats “red velvet cake” and has dinner late at night in order to pack on the pounds. And it sure is working! Just look at that slender waist and tight butt – they’re massive! Another fattie freaking everyone out is Eva Longoria. The tabloids were spazzing recently because she’s been packing on a pound or two, and has turned into a big ol’ beast. But there’s a reason! According to People, “She’s making herself look like that as her character has let herself go.” And it shows! She looks like she swallowed a golf ball – or two. Disgusting! The only starlet not getting enormous these days is Kim Kardashian (see below!), whose boyfriend Reggie Bush is pressuring her to lose some weight, and even forced her to do beach-side hill sprints. Doesn’t he know those extra pounds are now in?

1. Jade says:

that is completely ridiculous… those girls don’t look fat at all!! If that is what you consider fat then something is deffinately wrong with you!

2. Jocelyn says:

Are you freaking kidding me? What is it with our society today, thinking that these celebrities are fat? They are not fat. You need to get your head checked if you think these women are fat!!!!!!!!

3. Daria says:

Jade, Jocelyn he is being sarcastic.

4. LadyGirl says:

megan fox soooo wants to be angelina jolie.

5. Jessica says:

Fat? ok… I’m suppose to think they are getting that way or are that way by those pictures? They are not fat and besides a little extra pounds never hurt anyone that started being skinny in the 1st place.

6. ash says:

u guys are !_%!_@#_)%)&!*+( ing #**++&^%%!@^+&&^~# ed cant u tell wen someone is writing sarcasticly u !_%!_@#_)%)&!*+( tards

7. 1 says:

Kim need to work out she have a nasty @~!@$($)##*&@@! booty it sloppy with clothes off. She need to tone up. Other then that she is a pretty girl.

8. helen says:

latest news !!!!!! ! ! Britney Spears made a new group of photos and authorized (((((++++ Mixed Mingle.c o m++++)))) to release, the effect is far beyond my imagination, How can I accept ???!!!! and how can you accept ???!!!!! join us now and let’s talk about it over!

9. I LAUGHED OUT LOUD! says:

Scarasam is noted here. But what made me LOL was this right here:

MUAHAHAHA!!!! Look at this fool trying to tell someone off typing like that. HAHAHAHA!

Yes. I’m sure I know ‘wen someone is writting sarcasticly’! It is in my nature! My blood! HAHA.

10. Ree says:

I hate all thes celebrities making girls who are not super skinny feel bad.Because they are not 90lbs. celebrities are role models. I`m not saying they should be fat.

11. jone says:

i would like to say that i dont ;blieve that they are fat and even if they become fat they will lose the wieght in noooo time

peace be unto you

12. ZETA says:

LOL IT’S FUNNY BECAUSE AT FIRST I THOUGHT THE WRITE WAS SERIOUS BUT REALLY WASN’T I FEEL HIM ON WHAT HE’S SAYING PEOPLE WILL CALL YOU’RE GETTING FAT IF THEY’RE WEARING A SIZE 2 AND YOU’RE AND YOU’RE A PLUS SIZE WHEN YOU WEAR A SIZE 10 NOW THAT TRIP ME OUT WHEN THE 2008 ANTM IS CALLED A PLUS SIZE MODEL WHEN SHE’S NOT IN A SIZE THAT END WITH A “TEEN” OR “TY” I REMEMBER IF YOU WERE 5’8 AND 90LB YOU NEED TO SEEK A NUTRITIONIST SEEING SOMEONE’S FOOD DIGEST BECAUSE THEY’RE TOO SKINNY IS NOT ATTRACTIVE IT’S DISGUSTING…..STOP LETTING THE MEDIA LIKE VOGUE, ELLE, OR HOLLYWOOD INFLUENCE OUR HEALTH BECAUSE LAST TIME I CHECK THEY’RE WERE MOVIE PRODUCTION, AND FASHION MAGAZINE, NONE OF THEM WENT TO MEDICAL SCHOOL. ONLY YOU & A DOCTOR KNOWS WHAT BEST FOR YOU

13. Jalen McCollum says:

Dear TMZ, both women are not fat. They both are both phonomenal women, even if they made mistakes!!! Megan Denise Fox (left) is NOT FAT.Kim Kardshian isn’t either. So please give them a chance to be happy.

14. Bill says:

I think these girls are fine.

15. Kira says:

Uhhmmm, excuse meee?!
    None of these women are fat.
    Even if Eva and Megan have but on a LITTTLE weight, they actually look better!!! :0
    I mean, what man wouldnt HONESTLY want to f*** a skeleton, unless they have necrophilia, in which case they need serious help.
    And kim kardashian is perfect. She has large breasts, hips, and butt, but she’s still has a slim tummy.
    Does everyone have to be a size 0 to be considered, not just skinny, but even “average”?!
    Marilyn Monroe, argueably the biggest sex icon ever, was a size 12 which in today’s sizes would be a 4/6

16. gabrelle says:

get a #&^(+))#%%!+*(@~ in life everything in every perso dont have too be like you want them too do life is life long as you lie in calling thm fat dont make you hot or enything above that stop in get life in stop trying too live there fab life dum *$&^#_~+^&!^~(+ people