Madge Tries To Get Brit Back With JT

Wow, this sounds like almost as good a plan as fake-boning Alex Rodriguez for a sh*tload of publicity! Brit‘s already shot an appearance in Madonna‘s upcoming video, and apparently the aging pop queen wants her to show up on stage in one of her shows. But that’s not all! Madge reportedly is trying to orchestrate an appearance by Justin Timberlake as well (they collaborated on her album Hard Candy). A source reveals that, “Madonna is always trying to raise the bar and Britney and Timberlake on the same stage would be perfect.”

Madonna’s not trying to raise the bar, she’s realized her career is faltering finally, at fifty, and she’s using other people’s drama to keep her star from dying out. Why not just put out a good album again?

1. Like the wise quote – “Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art…. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art.” (Andy Warhol) – I’d love to see more of your stories

2. CJ says:

Hater…let’s see if you have a career like Madonna’s when you are fifty

3. melissaia says:

Old flames die hard!

4. Katie says:

If some jack@## like JT proclaimed to the entire media that he took my virginity I would not want to be within a mile of him. That boy had no class when he did that, hopefully he’s grown since then but still I would not want to be near him.

5. sexysince85 says:

well since they have the show on mtv from g’s to gents y dont yall do a show for the ladies. called from trash to class?

6. marilyn says:

who wrote this article?! are u frikin’ serious. Madonna is still doing good at fifty and I love all of her new songs that came out. Its great that she it trying to share her spotlight with the younger singers.

7. Shopper says:

Sexy LOVE XOXO Summer Handbags

Free to See. SALE TODAY

8. Maria says:

This is what will bring Britney back! A performance with Justin will bring back her career, and it will make JT the good guy. The Madonna is a the cherry on top of the cake.

9. jessica says:

I have viewed many hottest videos at a interraial singles dating site—i n t e r racial chatting.com—- many black and white singles who are seeking for ideal match seriously there..

10. sssssss says:

My friend told me that she saw her profile with hot photos on i n t e r r a c i a l loves . c o m Is that true? Maybe… OMG, is she looking for new relationships? I’ll check it out.

11. babyface says:

She is really sexy!!! I have ever seen her hot video at ??MIXEDLOVING.COM?? which is a niche interracial dating site for all singles. She is really sexy with bikini in that video. You will know how passionate interracial kiss it is after seeing it

12. Cummune.COM says:

Well if you want to lose your virginity you can do it at C U M M U N E DOT COM

13. change it up says:

I guess Madonna should hook up with Rodman again.

14. Chad says:

What friggin moron wrote this. It amazes me that some chump that writes for a website has to ^)_@)+&)(^%!_`! ume that someone who has shaped popular culture for 25 years is doing something just for publicity. Futhermore, her career faltering…lol…don’t count her out yet. I think you might be a bit premature. If her career was faltering, would you even be dedicating this space to this article. I doubt it. Madge is a control freak. Britney and Justin are both people she has worked with and YES they world probably would like to see them back together. How sweet…ending up with your childhood sweetheart. So maybe Madonna is just trying to give the world what it wants. I think she has a talent for giving the world what it wants, even when we didnt know we wanted it. Have you ever tried to play matchmaker or anything close. Probably not..I am sure you were busy watching other people actually do things and them criticising them for it. Loser! Tell this %#@$((!#)!%$@!^+ to the half billion dollars Madonna is worth.

15. AshBuG says:

WoW. I really thought they meant JT and Brit were trying to get back together. I’m not a hater but Justin could do better than Britney and Madonna doesn’t need either one of them to be great. But poor Britney, everyone hates her. i don’t though, spread peace not gossip ;)

16. Roxanne says:

I think that it would be very cool to see them all together on the same stage. Justin has grown Katie he probally only said that to everyone because britney cheated on him and it broke his heart. But even as cute as they were once together they have both been through so much now that it would never be good for them to get back together. I think that they would do an awsome job performing together though. And i think that it’s what Britney needs for her carrer right now. Justin is on top of the world right now and she needs help to get going again.

17. I referred my colleague to your blog and he appreciated it!

18. Doc says:

I would like to know who the #$%$#&`~!@!)#)^ HOLE was that wrote this article ???? And just how old they are?
    YOU HAVE NO TASTE . Hard Candy is one of her best. I run a club this music gets people off their #$%$#&`~!@!)#)^ es and on the floor……..

19. I’ll say – try it

20. I love when you talk about this type of stuff in your posts. Perhaps could you continue to do this?