Khloe Kardashian: Jail Was The Bomb

“Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star Khloe Kardashian served 173 minutes of her 30 day jail sentence, and Kim’s little sis reported that her time in solitary confinement definitely wasn’t boring.

“There was a bomb threat,” Khloe told Ryan Seacrest on Monday. “They put me in solitary confinement and the warden came down to talk to me and said, ‘You’re the one causing all the problems here. … There are all these bomb threats, and we think they’re because of you.’”

Khloe checked in Friday to the Century Regional Detention Facility at Los Angeles County’s women’s jail in Lynwood, California, which boasts Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie as former celebrity inmates. She was sentenced to serve time for failing to meet the terms of her probation for her DUI arrest and was releasedearly due to overcrowding and because she posed a threat to other inmates, she said.

Before the youngest of the Kardashian sisters checked into jail, Kim talked to Jimmy Kimmel about how her family was dealing with Khloe’s impending incarceration.

1. Kate says:

MUST be nice. Just goes to show if you have money you got off on everything. OH and isnt her real dad the one who got OJ off? Yes I know he is passed away … JUST SAYING.

2. Rush Fan says:

I guess the only way to get the attention of you people at VH1 is to post a comment on a blog about your precious skank ho Kardashians. I want to bring an error to your attention. In your 100 greatest rock songs list, you have a band name and song %!@_*%$$##_#(^# le reversed. It’s supposed to be “Tom Sawyer” by Rush, not Rush by Tom Sawyer. It surprises me you even have a poll about music since MTV/VH1 ceased being a real “music television” network years ago.

Before you get all snotty with me, just want to let you know a link to your greatest rock song list is making the rounds through Rush message boards. We’re bringing traffic your site. Be glad we’re actually spending our time look at pitiful site and voting for our favorite band, even with the mistake.

Please correct the error. Thank you.

3. B says:

How do these idiot stars keep spending only SECONDS in jail when “real” people who did the same thing serve their full 30 days? WTF???

4. shannon says:

Let her go back!

5. Excellent blogging, keep it up!!!!

6. Aurora Gates says:

As the smart quote – “Love. What is love? No one can define it, its something so great, only God could design it. Yes, love is beyond, what man can define, for love is immortal, and God’s gift is divine.” (Unknown)…

7. Bally says:

Well this is my opinion, Khloe don’t pay any attention to what people say about you we all make mistakes we drink n drive when we are not suppose too we just live n learn but overall you are a princes keep your head up and keep on smiling you are the best

8. grecia says:

khloe dont worry about wat other ppl think about u im a huge fan of kepping up with the kardashians i hope of 1 day metting u guys. good luck with everything and call mii t dis # but nevermind i wont give u my # cause u might not want it.

9. LALA says:

HEY I DONT KNOW WHY PPL TALK SO MUCH SH*** ABOUT KHLOE..I THINK SHE IS SO FUNNY…I WOULD LOVE TO MEET HER…ANYWAYS ALL THESE PPL TALKIN SH*** NEED TO GET A LIFE AND STOP HATIN ON HER….!!!!

10. jasmin says:

u went 2 jail i bet da pubblisity knows about dis

11. The Kardashian sisters have such amazing style! I wish I had half as much spunk as they do.

12. Yet all the same there are compound multiple methods with the aim of stumble on mobile phone numbers, as you need quick results what time you be capable of hope in, you power require whilst consume a invalidate telephone search system.

13. Whichever swap cell look up and doing providers resolve survive absolutely trouble-free, in depth with fast whilst implement. The services necessitate a small resolution that retrieve the private personal information. Regulations discourages telephone providers as of legally giving since home non-public personal particulars off their directories pro nothing

14. valarie whitehead says:

Hi kloe everybody talks about kim being pretty/ fine, I think that’s all of u lady’s look good. personnally kloe I feel u make the show and ur beautifuly/ fine not fat any man would love to be with u don’t let anyone tell u any difference, girl u got it going own, they wish they were u that’s why thay say neglective thing about u god made u the way u are and he does’nt make mistakes. be proud of who u are. there are three people u need to please god, lamar, ur self. people are going to talk u can’t control that so don’t feed into neglective comments. I am sure that there are other that feel the same about u hold ur head up high because reperent beautiy inside and out.. there are so many thing I like about u I would have to write a book to tell it all, ur fan diamond columbus ga