Christian Bale Arrested For Assaulting Mom

The Dark Knight just got darker. Batman star Christian Bale was arrested today, after his mother and sister accused him of assaulting them Sunday night. The battle alleged went down in his suite at the Dorchester Hotel, and while cops knew of the charges over the weekend, they chose to arrest him after the London premiere (seen looking like a pissed off family beater at the premiere in the pic above). A source defended that decision, saying, “It was a very difficult situation but it would have been wrong to have wrecked the premiere over a complaint which we don’t yet know is founded in truth.”

Or it would have made the premiere f*cking awesome, guys. Learn how to ruin celebrities for the greater good! It’s not like the movie is hurting for cash, but any publicity helps, right? [The Sun]

1. Janey says:

This whole thing sounds very suspicious to me. Could his mother and sister be after some money? Bale’s stepmother is Gloria Steinem and if he had a history of violence, especially towards women, we definitely would have heard about it before now from her. A 34 yr old man doesn’t normally out of nowhere start hitting women. By now, there would be an established pattern.

2. Rachel says:

Remember, ^#(~“^^)`_$)** ualt doesn’t have to be physical – it can be verbal. I think that people need to not jump to conclusions and make ^#(~“^^)`_$)** umptions that could be false and hurtful.

3. Maddy says:

theres probably a story behind. people just dont %~~!^!+$@“)@!^ ault their family without being provoked, dont worry christian, i still love you.

4. Lindsay says:

sounds like now that he is starring in a huge money making movie that somebody wants to cash in!!!

5. VIRGINIA says:

LOVE U CHRISTIAN!!!!

6. ?? says:

Umptions? “`#~!!#*)!`@~$ umptions?

Yeah.

7. Jan Bass says:

All humans make mistakes; but are obligated to grow through and beyond them.

Most humans love movies; but I feel obligated to boycott the consumer goods and services of corporations and/or individulas, including studios and actors, who seem to take for granted their gifts and privileges; moreover, who demonstrate to children, and women, and those who might abuse them, that cruelty or disrespect is an appropriate response to disagreement.

I will try not to personally degrade Mr. Bale; I hope and pray he seeks counseling and admits his errors.

If the conflict with his mother and sister was an intervention due to [his] substance abuse, I applaud the family; and if such was the case, now they must let him go; and remove the pillow from under his a _ s.

8. Bree Alexza says:

I don’t know if he did it. It sounds fishy. All off a sudden he decide to beat the crap out of women? I don’t know. It could be a money thing since batman made a killing on day one. I’m just going to as$ume the best about him cuz i love him as an actor and he is GORGEOUS!

9. Mike says:

I cant really see verbal &*%)#$`#!&!*#%( ault being that big of a deal. Due to this news there have been many comedic videos made. Here is one of the best which I found on youtube and thought deserved attention. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRCivNG2QAU

10. Brock Nguyen says:

I’ve been telling my `_+@++`***`++~+ ociates all day long to visit your story!!