Miley Bares All (Again)

Miley Cyrus opened up her heart about opening up her shirt for her controversial Vanity Fair cover shoot. The pop star told “Good Morning America,” “I think I was just in a stage where I was just trying to get things done, and maybe look for an older audience. I was working with a big magazine just trying to go with what they were saying.”

Miley described the ensuing scandal as a “hard time,” and said she now “knows what it’s like to have people talk about you like you’re kind of iron.”

Other photos Miley failed to address were her neon green bra shots, camera phone shower shots and the “racy” photos she took with a girlfriend.

Miley is only 15, but she already has some new up-and-coming pop-tart Miley protégés. Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez have sometimes been called “the next Miley Cyruses,” but Miley said, “People are looking up to what I do. But, I don’t think there could be a next Miley. I think they should be the next Selena, Demi. Make their own way.” …and be careful with camera phones!

1. lauren says:

leave miley alone!!!
    damn

2. Channie says:

OH MY GOODNESS, SHE IS A TEENAGER, LEAVE HER ALONE!!! People who aren’t celebrities do WORSE things on a daily basis!! She took a picture with her BACK SHOWING!!! It wasn’t her cleavage, and she hasn’t been caught panty-less in photos!! DANG!! LEAVE THE CHICK ALONE!!!

3. Chris Crocker says:

LEAVE HER ALONE !!!
    LEAVE MILEY ALONE !!!
    SHES A HUMAN !!!
    LEAVE HER ALONE !!!

4. elizabeth says:

omg…DEMI LOVATO AND SELENA GOMEZ will NEVER be the next miley cyrus!
    1. they’re beautiful girls
    2. they haven’t had any skanky photos released of them–EVER
    3. they became famous together. miley only became famous because of her dad, who was famous 100 years ago
    4. they thought of a YouTube web show FIRST!!! selena and demi posted their first YouTube video on Jan. 29, 2008. Miley and Mandy (who ARE you, Mandy???) posted thier first YouTube video on Feb. 24, 2008.

5. THE TRUTH says:

EVEN I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD WHEN I SAY LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE. SHES 15 GROWING UP IN THE SPOT LIGHT JUST GIVE HER A LITTLE ROOM TO BE A TEENAGER NO ONES PERFECT.

6. Heather From VH1 Rock Of Love Girl : Charm School, I Love Money and Rock Of Love 1 and 2. says:

She was dirty %#%($(@%)%%@^#`~+ I cannot beleive a 15 teen year old girl will do that. Me as a wild child I cannot beleive Miley would do this.Imma refer her to Celebrity Charm School (Charm School 3) Which comes in 2009 of April.

I will Host it.

-Heather

7. Shut up says:

The only thing I hate about this is how much attention she’s getting.

I can’t wait until this generation is over, most annoying ever. Damn being the next her.

I swear if I have a daughter, never will I let her watch the horror-freak show that is Disney, animated movies only; never watching the channel.

8. ashley says:

9. DSR says:

I am not a fan of this people, but I will admit that I have seen the profile on the Meetingrich.com website, and was surprised.

10. maiaruth says:

i thek that she is not being a vere good rolmatal for kids

11. Sam says:

SLUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. harry says:

I THINK THAT IF SHE WANTS TO SHOW SOME SKIN WHY THE HELL NOT…SHES GETTING PAID AN IT NOT LIKE SHES GOING TO STAY A LITTLE POP STAR FOREVER…MILEY ISNT GETTING ANY YOUNGER SHES GETTING OLDER AN PEOPLE JUST NEED TO ECEPT THAT…AN WHEN PEOPLE CALL HER LIKE SLUT AN STUFF THATZ CRAZY CAUSE THATS DOESNT MAKE HER A SLUT…

13. stupid people are really dumb says:

i don’t see the big deal…she’s not gonna be that age forever….people just need to get used the the person she’s becoming and shut up about the so-called “controversy”…

i don’t see da big deal about the vanity fair shoots…it’s not like she had her head near his **__@!)%)!$!+_((* or something…

14. hfthfdg says:

ugh hate miley cyrus

15. makayla says:

omg…DEMI LOVATO AND SELENA GOMEZ will NEVER be the next miley cyrus!
    1. they’re beautiful girls
    2. they haven’t had any skanky photos released of them–EVER
    miley…don’t blame vanity fair for your bare-back photo. you could’ve been responsible and said, “NO.” duh!!! i never want to see miley or hannah naked or even half naked that is so nasty…. poor nick jonas i mean she is a good singer but lets keep the clothes on please.. i am 15 to you do not see me half nakid… waht a loser… then trying to act all innocent she knew what was happening during those pics.. dont play dumb okay next she will be like vanessa hudgens saying sorry for the pics of me naked what a dumb (!^+$_`@^+%`#^%$_ lol ugh hate miley cyrus

16. miley says:

just leave her alone please so if this is true but just leave it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. jennifer says:

I am simply appalled by Miley’s dress attire and her dancing last night at the Teen Choice Awards.my 7 yr old daughter hold Miley in a high regard and this is not the kind of influence I want for my little girl.Miley gave off the message last night that it is ok to show body parts and dance like a stripper to so many young girls and I am not ok with this I am so ashamed of her Daddy for allowing this.I am also disgusted by the dress she wore as well when she was giving Brittany SpeArs her award it was way to low cut for a 16 yr old and I don’t know if anyone else caught it but when she moved her hand to move the surf board she caught the top of her dress and partially exposed herself.I will no longer promote anything Miley Cyrus anymore i can not trust that she will be a good enough role model for my little girl no more Hannah Montana and no more Miley at all.my daughter will be heart broken Miley is her hero.We were going to see her in concert to and now she will not get our money or attention -Pist off NC mom

18. abby says says:

shes a somesort of a slut but oh well its her life not mine so leave her alone yes we all know shes a slut so not my prob just dont like her or like her who cares.

19. MP3Mixx says:

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.