Pharrell To Be A BabyDaddy

Pharrell Williams is going to be a father. The Neptunes producer has a baby on the way with a “model type” woman who he met in Miami earlier this year. The New York Post reports that the unidentified woman “is very pregnant and travels with him. She hangs out with the backstage crew when he performs.” Supposedly the singer is very hush-hush about the pregnancy. But it’s too late for secrets now, the N.E.R.D. singer’s unborn fetus is already fodder for the New York Post’s ‘Page Six’ and the B.A.B.Y. hasn’t even finished incubating yet.

1. THE TRUTH says:

CONGRATS

2. muse says:

He should be proud that he is going to be a father!
    Unless it was a mistake he do get a round…He was with someone four 4-5 years and all of o sudden he’s going to be a father with someone else, good luck to him

3. HUFF says:

Good LUCK!!!

Being Fat isn’t Fun.. Lose 30 lbs Naturally healzoo.com

4. mabdo says:

slt tu va bi1 ok juste te ke j suis 1 malienne en afrique j aime bi1 tes chansons ok a+ kiss

5. larissa says:

well i just want 2 say congratulations and dat u r so hotttt 2 me 2 da babymama u r so lucky gurl!

6. larissa says:

wellll first of all u r so hoottt 2me and congratulations!

7. Diamond says:

OMG! Congrats. Having a baby is a blessing. You are truly blessed. By the way i love your songs.

8. change it up says:

Like this is the first time. He probably has little (~(&&*%~!(~%!$^_($@ s all over the place.

9. red dawn says:

I wish both of them the very best. If he is happy about becoming a daddy then we should just leave them alone. We shouldn’t treat this situation like its anything new. Lots of “single” celebs have babies all the time. Nobody is crying about their “Christian Values” because thier kids are products of unwed parents.

10. Lucious E says:

I am happy & sad. Happy because a baby is a blessng, and sad cause I am not the baby mamma…….he is so hot!!!! t me

11. scoobie says:

i just want to congratulate both pharrell and the mom to be, you are one lucky women to have both a child with p and to have p..i hope youll all be happy together and p when are you thinking of breaking the big news to us ‘your fans’.. good luck cuz youll need it xx

12. AURESSA UR #1 FANNNNNNN says:

YOU CANT DO THISSSSS TO MEEE PHARRELLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I CANT TAKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

13. Marsha says:

I’m shattered but very HAPPY for him.

14. slj says:

WOW, IF ALL I HAD TO DO WAS TO BE A MODEL GROUPIE AND GET PREGNANT RIGHT AWAY,I’M IN THE WRONG FEILD!!

15. layup says:

I just read on upallnite.tv that Pharrell was burned by a laser while performing

16. superb33 says:

Thats Crazy, Ima go read on pharrell and his accident today at upallnite.tv