Pharrell Williams is going to be a father. The Neptunes producer has a baby on the way with a “model type” woman who he met in Miami earlier this year. The New York Post reports that the unidentified woman “is very pregnant and travels with him. She hangs out with the backstage crew when he performs.” Supposedly the singer is very hush-hush about the pregnancy. But it’s too late for secrets now, the N.E.R.D. singer’s unborn fetus is already fodder for the New York Post’s ‘Page Six’ and the B.A.B.Y. hasn’t even finished incubating yet.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Scrappy Regrets Putting Erica On The Show: LHHATL Tweet Roundup – | VH1 Blog
- The Top 100 Songs of the '90s | VH1 Blog
- Hit The Floor's SYTYCD Alums: Allison Holker And Courtney Galiano | VH1 Blog
- All Of T.I.'s Fatherly Wisdom From "The Family Hustle" | VH1 Blog
- T.I. Shows Major Anything Is Possible On The Set Of "Hello" | VH1 Blog