The Celebreality Interview – Heat

“There’s a billion good-looking guys out there, but I’m one of those good-looking guys that’s being myself, being very proactive and I keep getting one opportunity after another,” says Heat in his post-I Love Money interview. Other topics on the menu include his affair with Destiney, his thoughts on the Entertainer’s usurping, his status with fellow Party Boy 12 Pack and the forthcoming Heat action figure, which may or may not be a sex toy. Fortunately for us, Heat lets it all hang out…

How was your time on I Love Money?

It was unbelievable, really. I mean, it was great. I believe I was one of the better characters, in every aspect, from the visual to the comedy aspect to even the drama aspect. I brought a little bit of juice in each department.

It was surprising that you left so early.

Right. I’ve been getting hundreds of emails. People are seriously pissed the f*** off. A lot of people don’t want to watch the show anymore because I brought something different that most people don’t have. Also, I was the only Spanish guy on the show, so we just lost thousands of Spanish fans, and that hurts. You also have the Entertainer haterade thing going on. You have to think about what he did: how much of a man are you if you boot off a competitor over a chick?

Do you resent him?

I could give two s***s. He was thinking with his d***. That’s all it comes down to.

It was hard to get a sense of how into Destiney you were. Was it love?

It was an affectionate, sweet crush we had. Destiney and I put our beds together from Day 1. We had been sleeping in the same bed for a good five days. We didn’t have sex or nothing, but we were making out a lot. We were just enjoying drinking, cuddling, kissing. Everything was fine for five days straight with Whatsherface…Destiney. Then, Me, 12 Pack and Heather were having drinks on the patio. I called Megan over and she sat on my lap. She put her arm around me. It was in poor taste, but nothing crazy. Destiney came back and saw Megan on my lap. She got jealous, went in the room. I walk over there and she’s pouting and crying. I had to kiss her, caress her, talk it over. We fell asleep and woke up and she said, “Heat, I can’t continue this. After seeing you with Megan, you know she’s a trifling bitch. Just the fact that you have a girl sitting on your lap says a lot about you.” I said, “I respect that. We can still be buddies.” And I gave her a high five. I am very nonchalant with a lot of situations.

Yeah, you didn’t seem too broken up about it. What did you think of her suggestion that you weren’t standing up for her like you should have?

I’m a big strategizer. That same day is when Destiney told me she couldn’t continue with me. Before the challenge is when she and the Entertainer were in the pool making out. It seemed like she was thinking, “Megan’s on Heat’s lap; let me go and do freakin’ monkey kisses with the Entertainer.” Right after that, the Entertainer and I had our conversation. I couldn’t care less. Girls to me are a dime a dozen. When I had the confrontation with Chance after the challenge, I knew that if I defended Destiney, I’d be sent home automatically. I was in a neutral state. I didn’t want to show who I was favoring, what I was thinking, what I was going through. I didn’t even take the confrontation with Chance seriously. I threw a towel. If he wants to have a s*** fit, too freakin’ bad. So the way I feel about Destiney: really nice girl, but if you can’t give her 24-hour affection…it’s all or nothing. I was just like, “Dude, I can’t do that.”

Are you still friends with 12 Pack?

We were friends on the show, but something wasn’t right. We’d drink a little, but it was nonchalant. Not like Party Boys stuff. After the show, we didn’t talk much, and just recently started again. Things are cool. We’re still the Party Boys, don’t get me wrong. But he lives in Jersey and I’m in L.A. When we get booked to do Party Boys stuff, we do it.

On the casting special, he made a comment about you turning the Party Boys into “The Heat Show.”

I don’t know why. I don’t care. I like the guy. Maybe he said that because I’m busy pursuing my acting career, but we don’t have any problems.

You mentioned that you’re in better shape. Why?

I upped my workout and changed my diet around, while still being able to drink alcohol. I could look unbelievable if I didn’t drink alcohol, but I like a balanced life, you know what I mean? After I Love New York, I lost 17 lbs. I took off whatever fat I had. And then I put on 5 to 7 lbs. of muscle.

How’s your mom? You mentioned that she had an operation-gone-awry on the first episode.

She had a hysterectomy. They cut her from the inside out, which f***ed her up. It really hurt to see that. It broke my heart. I was aiming to put 75 percent of the money towards getting another operation for my mom. She’s almost to recovery now, but it hurts.

How’s Yaya?

She’s OK. She’s 88. She can’t hear well. We have to push her in a wheelchair. But she’s a trooper, man.

And how’s your pursuit of acting going?

I have a film called Unemployed, in which I play the crazy Italian cable guy, coming out toward the end of the summer. I another movie coming out called Tamales and Gumbo, which is the black and Spanish version of My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

What’s up with the Heat action figure? Is that a sex toy or what?

The size of the toy is like one of those Wrestlemania toys. The hands move around. It has a button that makes it heat up, like a He-Man toy. There’s also a button that makes it vibrate. It’s for all ages, but it may be a better seller with the females, if you know what I mean. But it’s for everyone.

Anything else coming up?

I just finished producing and directing my first music video, which should be done in the next three days. I’m just trying to let the world know that in life you get opportunities, and you can’t just sit back and get cocky with fame. I took my time to focus on my craft. With TV fame and when you’re a likable character, it’s a win-win situation. But it’s not all about going out and getting f***ed up. There’s a billion good-looking guys out there, but I’m one of those good-looking guys that’s being myself, being very proactive and I keep getting one opportunity after another. Not because I’m sitting on my ass; I’m doing something with it.

Update: After reading some of the comments, Heat feels it’s important to clarify his nationality:

“My father is from Madrid, Spain, and my mother is Puerto Rican and a Spaniard. So I’m European and Latino. Yeah, I was born in New York, but I lived six years in Spain and spent summers in Puerto Rico. Spanish is my first language.”

So there you have it. No more dissing his Spanishness, please!

Keep up with Heat via his MySpace and his official website.

I Love Money show page

1. Nikki says:

It’s too bad Schatar wasn’t on this show… Heat is -almost- as delusional as her! They would make a great match!

2. Makeshift Meat says:

This guy was alright. Meagan should have been the one to leave.

3. CELINE says:

UR HOOT I WANNA _!!+%+`+)(*~$*~+ U…

4. Gina says:

LOL at Nikki…. good observation! haha

5. Twinky221 says:

Yeah I do agree…..Megan should of got sent home instead of heat.But yall know how it goes when it comes down 2 haterz…….

6. ME says:

where are all these “fans” he’s talking about?

7. ME says:

I hardly noticed him. lol

8. Michelle says:

Heat is completely delusional. I hate how he says he’s part Puerto Rican. If you’ve never lived in Puerto Rico…then you aren’t Puertorrican.

9. mill says:

his father mut be spanish because yaya n watever he calls his mother is italian..not spanish..not dat i ever heard..so i dont know about dat

10. Oh damn it says:

I hate ‘Michelle’ has my name. You make Michelle’s stupid.

That’s like saying if you’re not from Africa, you aren’t black.

Please.

11. Oh please says:

“Michelle, Michelle,Michelle” oh please u need a life so that means if u dont live in puerto Rico or has u aint Puerto Rican what skool did u GO 2222!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U n33d 2 th!nk fir$t of u pr0b@bly s0me w@nn@ b3 s0 shhhhhsss …. aNd st0p tr!ng 2 r3pre$t3n Pu3tr0 r!c0 @nd Pu3rt0 R!c@n$ c@uS3 uR n0t 1…. hahahahah( I LIVED IN PUERTO RICO JUSS SO U KNOE)

SPOKEN FROM A REAL PUERTO RICAN

12. 0H please says:

0000hhhh yea….. i agree w/ oh dame it…. u messing up ur name and who else has ur name 2…. SHHHHHHH cause ill pimp slap u hoe (michelle)

13. Rikki says:

Ridiculous. I forgot he was even on the show for a while!
    I don’t know what “fans” he has/had, but best of luck with whatever he does.

He’s soooo *)(^%*@@_~_+!(^$ y, he’s not even cute.

14. devin says:

yall crazy %`#%$*+^%*!))@^ +%)#^^()+^@*+~&~

15. devin says:

hoopz f^cking fine and sexy *)%&_^)~+@@*&+^# i want to f^uck dam

16. Jo Jo says:

What is wrong with this guy? Does he really think that he is SO HOT? OH MY GOD.. DUDE he is ONLY 5 foot 5 for hell sakes. He is SMALLER then the average WOMAN. He has as much talent in his whole steroid body as Paris Hilton does in her sex tape. LOSER.

17. julius caine says:

you a +%(_))~(@+%)(+!&` as cracker for thinking he wasnt going to get your *)`&@%~~$#)+~%^ off the show a __%@(_(&%&)#!~__* ha that funny that the only time he is going to get with her sorry

18. kathy says:

Although Heat left, I WILL CONTINUE TO WATCH THE SHOW.
    He can’t speak any spanish but says the hispanic viewers will be lost, I really doublt that since he didn’t represent very well. What’s up with Daisy Delahoya and now this spanish Heat not being able to speak any spanish.
    Can’t feel bad about Heat leaving because he didn’t pay much repect to Destiny. He said girls are a dime a dozen and you can include Heat in that dozen. Adios “Heat”.

19. Disabled Chat says:

I have Bell’s Palsy and enjoy your blog very much. First time I’ve commented, but have been reading here and there.
    Great blog. I enjoy reading it every chance I get and value your opinions!

20. LiL_suave says:

Heat your a fading cloud 12 Pack was right you are selfish. And Wtf Michelle You are so DUMB…. My Mom and dad both were born in Puerto Rico so.. that makes me Puerto Rican as they say in New York I’m NewYorican… Estupida Idiota!

21. Kevin :) says:

Man it sucks that heat had to leave. Megan really should of went home yall but what are ya gonna do. Heat was the only latino on that show and he got sent home thats messed up. Well now i want hoopz to win shes fine and sexy.
    MEGAN GET THE !*%%_`^`@((#(+!& OFF THE ISLAND YOUS A FAKE #~*+(&_$)+&)@%$ ++@%#%!_$@%@(!“! YOU DO NEED DAT MONEY!!!!!!!
    PEACE!!!!!!!! :)

22. julianna says:

The entertainer i do not like the way 2 made your decide as a pay master,(that”s not your field)

23. Chelsea says:

Wow, how full of yourself you are Mr. Heat. what a turn off. Destiney can do sooooo much better.

24. douche says:

This dude is huge douchebag

25. NATALIA says:

Heat is such an idiot and so fruity he looks like he is 4 feet tall with a bunch of steroids injected all over the place. He IS SO DUMB that it makes Entertainer look smart and that is hard (just ask his parents) ha ha ha !!!! We all know that the muscles got Heat off that show DAH he was the only strong one on that green team.

26. oooo0000hhhh please says:

i agree w/ LiL_suave….. lil wth u ma dumb go back 2 skool…. if ur even in skool

27. mmmmmmmmmmmmm says:

1 LOSER DOWN!!!!!

28. Nettie says:

First of all . . . if he is Puerto Rican then he would not refer to himself as Spanish . . . you would be Spanish if you came from Spain or if that was your ethnicity’s country of origin. But since it’s not and Puerto Rico apparently is then you would actually need to say that you are Latin or Hispanic and you could probably even pull off Carribean. But if you are Puerto Rican then you are not Spanish you may speak it but you are not one . . . Sorry

29. No Name Please says:

No, Chance should’ve gone home, he’s violent, moody, rude and a complete A-Hole. Wait, my Mom and Dad are from Brazil, I guess I’m not Potugese, Thanks Michele.

30. maleka says:

i am so happy this person is gone he was taking up up half a space….lol so boring….

31. stacy says:

u seemed a litle bit )(#~%!%!)(~!#!$) y for me, u didn’t want to be on the green team anyway. U wasn’t urself. If i was chance i wouldn’t want to kiss mr. boston myself, you should not have thrown da towel at him. He did go overboard with it. good luck in your new adventure.

32. SAMMI JO JO AGAIN ... says:

hey i need some digits haha but im only 14 so that would kinda be wrong butttt we could be friends rightt????????:P ya i know we can;Q and i wonder if i can put my pic on this….hm….let me see…one sec…if there is a code at the bottom owell my name is sammi jo stegall so it dont matta…hey vh1 put me on one of your reality shows…call it…hm….the sammi jo show….ha it rymns too…very cool but i kinda live like in the country so that would be a problem ha

33. SAMMI JO JO again says:

o well here is my direct link!=]
    ha

34. Nikki says:

Re: [ # Disabled Chat Says:
    July 24th, 2008 at 10:32 am

Great blog. I enjoy reading it every chance I get and value your opinions! ]

———————————
    Whaaaaaaa?

a. Why would you begin by stating that?
    b. How does having Bell’s Palsy make you disabled? It’s a temporary condition. I had it a couple of years ago – I looked like a stroke victim/pirate for 6 weeks and got over it. Not exactly a disability.

I’m confused.

35. haaaaaaa says:

i thought heat was something to look at much better than when he was on i love new york you just do you heat and you be just fine the right woman will &~`~$$)!^#~+#** along

36. Arydlish says:

I have read this news and many people are discussing about this on Meetingrich.com, a site for celebrities and wealthy people. Really hot!

37. TC says:

Heat is about the dumbest wannabe jock I have ever seen! I mean he is as dumb as a rock! The world is laughing at you, dude, not with you!!! You are nothing special…get a real job! You and the entertainer both are a few fries short of a Happy meal!

38. Kimberly says:

I think the entertainer made a big mistake by sending you home and you and Destiny are made for each other, but if she can’t see that than it’s her lost.

39. Relentless_Princess1 says:

Wow…youre feeling ticked off about getting elmainated….poor you….awwww..WHO CARES?! Just go on with your life, please!

40. christine says:

your a sad guy but TO BAD I LOVE THE ENERTAINER SO FREAKIN HOT I LOVE A NICE ITALIAN MAN AS SO AS I ITALIAN GIRL WE FLIPPIN ROCK AND ENTERTAINER U CAN LIVE WITH ME ANYTIME …………I WILL COOK JUST MOM …….

ITALIAN GIRL FROM OHIO …..HOPE TO HOOK UP SOMETIME ..CALL ME ….LOL

41. ITALIAN MOMMA says:

MUST I ADD AGAIN LOVE U ENTERTAINER LEAVE MEXICO AND STAY WITH ME LOVE U

CHRISTINE FROM OHIO I CANT GET ENOUGH OF U … I AM INLOVE ..wink wink ..

42. christine says:

need i say more I LOVE THE ENTERTAINER “”"” MY HEART THROBS EVERYTIME I TAKE A LOOK AT U .. I AM A SINGLE ITALIAN MOMMY AND U CAN STAY IN MY HOUSE ANYTIME GOOD ITALIAN LOVE AND RESPECT OH LETS NOT FORGET MY MEALS I’LL COOK FOR U .. LOVE U

ITALIAN MOMMY FROM OHIO .. CHRISTINE . KISSES AND MORE KISSES..XOXO

43. ELIZA says:

UR SOOOOOOOOO %%+!(!^~&&!((+! IN GAY ALWAYZ TALKIN ON HOW GOOD U THINK U LOOK BOO BO U AIN’T +&_~@)%(!$!%%#!_ GOOD THING FRANKY TOOK UR SORRY (_`$!#%!^*(_~*+ OUT

44. Roxanne says:

HEAT reminds me of the brother who played on 50 First Dates with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore…jaa jaaa jaa lay off the JUICE!

45. lisa says:

UR GAY!!!

46. Julia says:

get over yourself!

47. Cinnamom says:

Basically, I always thought this guy hung from twelve pack`s nuts! He totally rode him to this so-called “fame” and would be nothing without his buddy twelve pack, who is obviously a really chill dude and, more handsome than I had originally noticed from I Love New York. Probably what happend is twelve pack shook heat lose from his ~_#&$`&(~!!“)`) and feels better free of him. Heat was too unsure and Twelve Pack is cool confidence and appears to be fun to be around whereas Heat would have probably made me feel uneasy…total opposites. Anyway ya, glad he`s gone. On with the show!

48. Cinnamom says:

Oh, and by the way I don`t think that Michelle girl was being serious about her comment on ethnicity.She may just have written that to be stupid, which she is whether she believes what she wrote or not.

49. no name says:

By the way, “Yaya” is not Italian. Nice try though

50. Samantha P. says:

Heat – You are another example of hotness with brains who respects his family and is the over-all package! Thank You Jesus

AMEN

Love You Boy!

51. Lauren says:

Damn Heat!!!! I am so sorry you got the boot in that matter! WTF!! Entertainer just needs to stay home and continue pissing on himself in front of his parents hahahah YOU ARE THE MAN HEAT! Me and my girlfriends see you have done a lot more than any of those people on your show and have more things you are doing! Keep youuurrr Head up sexylicious thanggg!!! :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxox

52. by the way says:

oh and yes entertainer ‘italian” all the way say that to his parents.. to bad i could be his girl and give him whatever he wants.. peace and quiet.. lol about now …

53. maria D says:

hey heat was like a old ex of mine if i was that girl i would have picked entertainer right off bat.. ya know what let me go to mexico and give the entertainer WHAT HE REALLY WANTS ..i probably could .. love u so freakin hot

54. Ash Cummings says:

The new NON gay version of Ricky Martin you are HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!! lol U have proven to be a fine sexy educated family loving fellow! You make us hispanics proud and too bad u didn’t get that money,,, jelousy,,,, sucks!

55. HEATLOVER says:

Heat be a funny fly cool mudaf**** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

56. jen says:

omg thats crazy that u just got out of the show over a girl..but life goes on and neways u know that it was only a lil crush..u all should know that before enterin the show that everyone is gona make out w/every1..

57. sunnicee says:

OKAY!!!!! first of all the guy really isn’t that bright. (in the little seg where they were introducing the cast members HEAT said that he was “hot….like 88 degrees hot”) Anyway glad to see the guy go. He was pretty irritating. Maybe if he took his head out his @$$ he’d be okay. Since I am not a hater……Good to know dude has other things in store for him. congrats on the movie (doubt i see it) and whatever else you got going!!!! one love

Southern Sunnicee

58. connie says:

i thought u were the better man there

59. Myley says:

Much Loveee Caliente! Keep your head up baby! You are awesome :)

60. LIZ says:

You are the man baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

61. bethsimmions says:

l like 12 pack

62. shari says:

i’m so glad Mr. Boston is gone how could he go on t.v. and show his stuff like that ,and think he has some thing good not like 12 pack or white boy who have class, my thought of this grossed me out.Mr.Boston needs to grow up ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is not a way to get a women to like him……….GROSS GROSS GROSS………………..THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

63. sunshine says:

hey u r sooooo lame n u was bout 2 get beat up by chance until ur lil gurlfriend jumped in that show how much of a punk u r do ur girlfriends always jump in ur fights

64. doggylover says:

heat you should’ve never went home bt entertainer liked destiny , so he sent yu home, it wasnt b/c yu were stong or anything…he is being a freaking &_!(~_)@+`!~!!^&!) bt i have a question for you?? who do you think will have the 250,000?? megan needs to go home!!!!! y did yu let destiny affend you and the ur butt was going to get beat up by chance , y did yu said “idk what ur talking about??” i feel bad for destiny..how could yu be so un- deffendible?? WOW i hope yu learn ur lession!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

65. Sammi says:

I cant stand you, Im so happy you got kicked off. What ever girl ends up with you is retarted espicially after your “Girls to me are a dime a dozen’ comment

66. Ms. Tee says:

heat is who he is,COCKY.

67. Loversknot says:

Here’s a bit of a protip from one non-famous person to another (I’m talking to you, Heat):

Don’t make a vibrating action figure of yourself that also heats up (for her pleasure) and market it towards everyone. In fact, if you intend to pursue an acting career (this means aside from any adult videos you may land in, in an attempt to keep the spotlight on you a little longer) don’t make a vibrating action figure of yourself that also heats up AT ALL. It’s not like you have to do so in order to tell people you have no class. We get it. You’re a muscle-bound ‘dude’ with small man syndrome that wont go to bat for your girl. Instead of milking it (which I’m sure you’re plenty used to by now, Mr. Girls-are-a-dime-a-dozen), you should invest heavily in fading away.

Love,
    rsknot

68. change it up says:

When I watch these shows or even read about them I kill more brain cells than an all weekend drunk!!

69. Cyia says:

$(~^_%^+#&~*$&^& HEAT HE iiS A LOW-DOWN DiiRTY (~+!_~%$+#($&#* @_$$`$&*&)~&_&*_+^$ HE TURNED ON 12 PACK WHO LOOKS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER THAN HEAT && THEN GETS MAD WHEN THE ENTERTAiiNER TAKES HER AND REALLY LiiKES HER……. HEAT CAN KiiSS MY (~+!_~%$+#($&#* THEN SUCK A DiiCK && THEN STiiCK iiT iiN HiiS (~+!_~%$+#($&#* AT FiiRST ii LiiKED HEAT BUT THEN THEY DiiD THE PARTY BOYS THiiNG AND HE STARTED TAKiiNG OVER THE WHOLE PARTYBOYS THiiNG……. YEA 12 PACK GOT JEALOUS && BUT HE HAD A REASON TO……

70. ptolynn says:

You are the sexiesssssssssssssst! Love YOU!!! HEAT

71. mangolia fan99 says:

HEAAAAAAAT YOU !!`$^!$!#_^)@*`+* _(~)_$)^$&#(% NIGGA YOU __*^!&(+@&`)^$~+( YOU LET THE ENTERTAINER STEAL YOUR GIRL YOU A !!`$^!$!#_^)@*`+* AND YOU AINT DO @**@@^#+$)%@%)!% LMAAAOOO AND YOU GOT BOOT OFF THE SHOW AND 12 PACK AINT EVEN YOUR FRIEND NOMORE YOU A SUCKER !! LOL AND CHANCE WAS BOUT TO BEAT YOUR SORRY +@_(~)_$)^$&#(% YOU A !!`$^!$!#_^)@*`+* ASS MO %+(~+$+!^*~^+#(! A LMAAAO YOU A LOSER . YOU AINT PLAY THE GAME. YOU JUST GOT PLAYED. !!! LOL

72. kockout says:

i feel bad for this lil nigga heat. when you got kicked off the show you should of went out with a bang and beat the entertainers %+_@!&&&(%`_`_* cuz you look played homie . by the way your stupid action figure idea is stupid dont come out with it

73. Gayle says:

damn u is so fine u is the only reason i watch i luv money 2 and i was woundering how old u are (kisses)

74. Luz Moreno says:

Tammn HEAT i think that you r the hotest man I have ever seen in my life… well yea hit me up some time im latina to =]
    take care and good luck in everything you do….
    y tu estas “MUY CALIENTE”

75. STEPHANIE says:

Heat I love you so much you didn’t deserve to go home so soon from the game. I think you are so hot and I hope to meet you one day!! love you :]

76. Henry says:

I dont kno why you did not a show like real and Chance, could be something really GOOD, The partyboys, 12packheats of love i dont know, i only knoy thaw i wait for it…