Christian Bale’s Mom Wants Money

Ohhhhhhh – so this is why Christian Bale screamed at his mom and sister and physically pushed his mother out of his hotel suite. Apparently Bale, though he appears all soft spoken and sensitive, has a terrible temper and has blown up on numerous film sets. Combine this with the fact that the actor is estranged from his mother and sister due to his parents’ divorce, and it becomes clear why things got a little heated last weekend. Apparently Bale’s mom and sis showed up to ask their famous kin for some cash to help support a business venture, and Mr. Short Fuse freaked out. Then, because England is awesome, he got arrested and now his mom is peddling the story to – what else – earn a few bucks. Nice plan, Mama Bale! [Sun Times]

1. Aafr says:

Yes, I agree with you! I have read this news and many people are discussing about this on richmatching.com, a site for celebrities and wealthy people. Really hot!

2. patrick says:

Bale seems too composed and in-control of himself to ever physically go after anyone sounds like one or the other of the women might do whatever it takes to get some extra coin

3. Audrey says:

I love christian Bale! What ever his relationship is with his family is his business, but he has no business getting physical. We all have to admit we’ve been on edge enough to want to knock the walls in, but you’ve got to use self control. I hope he can overcome this if it is true. He is such a talented guy.

4. Lucy says:

I just knew his family wanted money. The story sounded too suspicious.

5. Nicole says:

I knew there was more to this story then what first came out. i heard that in England you can be arrested for having a shouting match. it sux for him b/c he has just hit a major milestone in his career and his moment will be overshadowed by something so stupid.

6. Stephy says:

I was right from the get-go.

Too much of a coincidence that he has the biggest grossing movie, and it’s only been out for about 2 weeks, and some stupid story like this comes out. He “verbally” ~#!_($&^*+%)~)! aulted his mom and sis. I would to if I was in the same situation, how is someone that he is estranged from try to come at him and ask for money. I hate that crap about all these hollywood families, they have nothing to do with you and then the minute you make it big, they wanna slice of the pie. And will do anything to get YOUR money. So sad. I’m on his side all the way. And hope he cuts his ties with that, he doesn’t need so-called family like that.

Anywho…He’s FREAKIN HOT! Only thing missing from the dark knight, were more scenes of bale with no shirt on. I hope he continues his role as bruce wayne in the next batman movie.

7. terry says:

I dont blame em i would have pushed her to dont come to my room asking for sum money and we hardly talk. christian bale you rock and batman was amazing