Wino Hospitalized For Mixing Pills

Amy Winehouse headed back to her home away from home last night – the hospital. The singer was packed up in an ambulance and whisked off as her dad looked on and friend Remi Nicole freaked out. The doctors released Amy this morning, and her dad summed up the drama, saying, “She’s fine, she just mixed up her medication.’

Translation: she’s high on crack. [DailyMail]

1. BlAcK BaRbIe*) says:

That `*~(!!()@`+&!)&%* is a crackhead…..But I love her!

2. destinyV says:

she needs to stop she is killing her slef.

3. kim says:

we’re watching her dying, i feel sad for her she has so much to live for

4. Maikeru76 says:

My, MY, My!

Amy…don’t go the Kurt Cobain – Courtney Love route….You are brilliant…and you should “go to rehab” baby! Don’t wait to find yourself all alone with a “gun in yer hand”…there is a “way out” you should go to rehab baby yes, yes, yes YOU should…

“…Drugs kill, s**t chick! I’m for real..” -D12

Mike

5. jag says:

I can’t help but feel badly for her…she’s definitely killing herself…it’s just a matter of time. Here’s her lighting up a cigarette the day she was told that she had emphysema! She has to want to get better, I just don’t see it ending well…

6. Renee says:

It is really hard being a rockstar like amy. Every once in a while you need a good high, but you can”t over do it! LOL

7. admin says:

She’s such a wino

8. courtney-sigma says:

YOU KNOW WHAT’LL PUT THIS CRAZY WOMAN IN A GREAT MOOD? MUSIC. JO DE LA ROSAS…Oh my gosh you guys my favorite new artist I’ve been following her career since the beginning! Jo De La Rosa!!! Her debut album comes out aug. 19 and I cant WAIT check her out!!!

9. rose says:

Amy Winehouse is a trainwreck. She’s an embarrasement to her family and her country. I beleive she’s just waiting to die. I feel no more sympathy for her or Blake,I beleive he has alot to do with her downfall. Most people would love to have the talent and accolades she has. Go dig your hole and lay in it. BE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Classy Lady says:

Hahahah you guys took that the words out of my mouth WHINO exactly, it always works out like this the most talented people are idiots they abuse their bodies with drugs and alchol. Hey Amy Whinehouse loose the booze please do it for yourself. Mixing prescriptons please who is buying that crap? Wow thats the best they could come up with. I guess!!!

11. Sacramento Electrician says:

I think its perfect. But my opinion is still you need to think on your comment.

12. Tiama says:

I love u Amy and 2 Hell wit the critics. I wanna say u know what. I am ur number one fan since day one. People think they know u. They’ve already got there damned mines made up about u. U r an original. They wish they could be. Please Keep Making Music Baby. God Has something Big instore 4 U. I’m gonna buy anything with ur name on it. Love u girl.

13. MP3Million says:

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new initiative in our community. Your blog provided us with valuable information to help us get started|.You have done an impressive job!