Diddy‘s Rob: Out and Blogging

Here’s something you probably didn’t catch from watching last night’s premiere of I Want To Work for Diddy: Rob Smith is an out gay man who isn’t shy about knocking down the doors of what he calls in a post on AfterElton the “somewhat homophobic hip-hop world.” He continues: “Visibility matters, and for both myself and my transgender competitor Laverne Cox, I know that it was very important that we represented who we were openly from the very beginning.”

Rob is writing recaps of the show for AfterElton, and despite his use of the screencaps from this blog’s first-episode recap without giving credit (a-hem, screencaps don’t take themselves), we’ll be checking in on his stuff each week, if only to gain insidery nuggets like this: “Over on the Uptown Team, there were actually even more altercations with Kim ["Poprah"] that didn’t get shown, including a screaming match between her and Brianna that happened during elimination. Oh, and there was no editing trickery going on with the challenge. We were actually up for 24 hours and, yes, we did smell at the end of it! Mike is exactly as nice as he seems, and Kim is exactly as…Kim as she seems.” Heh. [Rob's I Want To Work for Diddy Episode 1 Recap]

I Want To Work for Diddy show page
I Want To Work for Diddy videos and extras

1. Higgins Manor says:

P. Diddy is full of #%~&_@!!@)+_$_&^ he thinks he’s a god and evryone should worship him. But once your dead diddy u leave all the money behind

2. Higgins Manor says:

P. Diddy is full of @@+_^$&*(@)!*)#` he thinks he’s a god and evryone should worship him. But once your dead diddy u leave all the money behind

3. Jeanette says:

I wouldn’t want to work for Diddy right now, because I have a 6 year old son and he needs my time more then Diddy. Ask Diddy do he have jobs for the full time mom’s.

4. Ricky says:

this show is crap! THEY GOT RID OF THE TWO BEST PEOPLE ALREADY! ANDREW IS HILARIOUS… TALKING MAD *!$&(!~%^)$(*#`( ON HIS WEBSITE NOW…

that chick was waaay hot too! I love her, she’s on his top friends why did they get rid of her again? So they could keep the fat !$$_&+~%!)_&^`+%@ whack!

5. gfdg says:

What a ^%$&$%$ man!! The magazine WEALTHY GOSSIP reported he joined the free interracial dating site Bl ackce ntury DOTC o m and he is mentioned to find his sugar girl there! the magazine fools he?? or fools us.

6. Renee Givens says:

Diddy,
    I don’t care what people say about u, but ur my number 1. I can work for u and do what ever u need to be done. I am the ^+^!!*_$~&!_%_~ istant that u will everrrrrr run into. Trust me on that diddy. Rg

7. rachel rizzo says:

wow, i just arrived home from a particularly hard evening where a benefit was held to celebrate a good friend”s little brothers return home from iraq. in the war he lost his legs, yes both legs. his family didnt find out about the accident until 4 days later (which was 4 days after his 21st birthday party.) can i say again he lost both his legs.. when i came home the first thing i turned on was vh1 and i saw “p- diddy ” parading people around in army gear. he should be ashamed, enough said!!……….

8. Kerry J. Harris says:

Newyork, I’ve always admired you and My Heart really goes out to you! I know that Hollywood, is a very hard place to make it! You are doing something that it can break most humans!
    Keep up the great work! You’ll make it, I see it in your future no matter what…Always pick yourself up, once they knock you down, show them that you’re strong and you’ll last long! I see years of going at this, for you!

9. stomach fat says:

Each in addition to both mobile phone number listed in the United States carries a comprehensive essentials as soon as features; names, their age, ave address, with gender option specifics.

10. The reliable solution is what time spend a existing turn around lookup weblog such as the White Websites quash lookup tool or else phone to location lookup. This works grand on behalf of manufacturing plus landline personal cellular phone numbers, but these undo search results will not include mobile, pager, with private unpublished telephone numbers.

11. With the aim of is needless to say, given that you wish with the intention of get something exhaust of the paid annul telephone look bing services.

12. No subject matter the reason in support of doing a invert cellular phone number lookup, by means of a company to facilitate will the whole lot it promises with other motivation exist the unsurpassed route that go.

13. Despite the fact as soon as there are actually a significant number of numerous ways what time search mobile phone numbers, proviso you necessitate speedy final results with the aim of you may perhaps depend subject, you may perhaps call for as soon as go straight that a turn around cellular phone lookup system.