Flavor of Love 3‘s Ice Reflects

This week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly concerns all things reality, and includes a section of interviews with past reality-TV contestants. The only VH1personality to pop up is Flavor of Love 3‘s Ice, who reflects on the opportunism that she was never less than upfront about (to the point that it led to her elimination):

“Who the hell could fall in love with Flavor Flav? He went to kiss me, and I was very hesitant. I did not want that to happen at all. But you’ve got to do what you’ve got to do. I wouldn’t have had sex with him, but I would have probably made out with him. We lived the good life out there. That’s why I cried at the end. Everyone’s like, ‘You didn’t even like him!’ I’m like, ‘I’m leaving a pretty mansion in California! I’m not going to be pampered anymore!’ That’s why I was crying, man.”

Well, at least she got something out of it. [Entertainment Weekly]

Flavor of Love 3 show page
Flavor of Love videos and extras
The Celebreality Interview – Ice

1. LaurenM says:

she’s smart

2. Heather says:

well….at least she was honest. i like FLAVOR OF LOVE (mostly seasons 1 and 2, season 3 was ok….but i think it was sorta a letdown ’cause new york wasn’t there! lol. although season 2 WAS interesting before new york re-entered the house), but i’m actually surprised that most of those girls fall for flav. i mean hey–hoopz and deelishis seemed to really liked him, but…then they dumped him. oh well. =)

3. Poor Soul says:

Not all girls like cars and money, just the golddiggin’ ones. One other reason could be because the guy that owns both is usually super ugly, and hey…got to get something out of it.

lol

4. Just a person says:

Well, normally I would say that she is just a gold digger which, she is. But she’s defnitely not the only person who came on for fame and promotion.

5. cvw says:

She is beautiful, no matter what she wears. Every time i signed in interracial chatting . c o m and there were always many her fans talking about her… you know it is a site where singles can find their servious interracial relationship. They love her so much.

6. ce-ce says:

i think ice was not right 4 flav. she look like a old women and she tried 2 play my home boy flavor flav!!!!!!!!!!!! stay gucci.

7. NiKia says:

I dont understand why those ghetto girls from Flavor of love 3 will not be on charm school 3.The twins,Sinceer,stank breath girl,Myamee,Black,Tree and others.Vh1 you know you wrong for not including them.

8. brandon says:

a waz up pimpn this is b jones i love u girl i had to that 1st second im filling out a fasfa paper so i cant type for real right now but get at yo boy my email is sloppyjones@yahoo.com
    one love
    b jones

9. umgd says:

HAHAhaha her response above is hilarious. Flava flavvve!!! But seriously, I just feel like shows like this are a joke. VERY entertaining though.