Diddy‘s Laverne Works It

You may have noticed that Laverne, I Want to Work for Diddy‘s transsexual competitor who’s quickly stealing America’s collective heart, lists her occupation as “hostess.” What you probably don’t know is that her venue of hostessing is (or maybe was) none other than Lucky Cheng‘s, the tranny-friendly New York chop suey joint. One ohnotheydidt contributor posted pictures from her visit to Cheng’s in January, when Laverne played host. And that’s not all she played! There are many provocative shots at the site, but this one’s our favorite:

If Laverne puts, like, a fifth of the effort that exhibits in these pictures into her time on Diddy, she’s got the competition in the bag. [ONTD]

I Want To Work for Diddy show page

3. Jessica L. says:

That girl is insane!!

Good luck and best wishes,

Jessica L.,
    The Lazy Dollar Automated System

4. Tracey says:

She is cool, I hope People don’t judge her because of her being a trans. If she can handle her own i hope she wins like Our Future President says Its time for a change my vote is for Laverne !!!! That Kim B*t*h is something else Diddy needs to do her like he did Lee ann, he needs to personally come on the show and put that heffa off. If she had so much of this and so much of that she wouldn’t even need that job.

5. Betty Beavers says:

You better work. Stay fierce and show them girls what a real weave is and how to dress for success.

6. Lis says:

I guess the obvious question here is…………where is It? Nice job.

7. hnjhe says:

beautiful woman, you are making a great thing! did you joined interracial chatting . c o m a site for free interracial people to date sexy women? I just found that many people here keep talking it these days! I need the answer from you!

8. Donna Edgeston says:

Now I make my way to him, her, it or whateva. Get your #$^~!!*%&!*_~%$ somewhere and sit down. That’s what’s wrong with the world now, to much of this “Anything Goes” crap. I’m tired of that. Who in there right mind what somebody working for them who acts like that, look at the pictures, a MESS!!!

Come on Diddy are serious???? She, he, it or whateva gone spend to much time trying to find shoes that fit.

9. Levar freeman says:

is leverne on myspace???

10. Kirah and Donna says:

LAVERNE!!! WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU! You are amazing and don’t let anyone ever tell you differently. We watch you every week and we are cheering for you! WE HOPE YOU WIN!

11. Donna and Kirah says:

LAVERNE!!!!! WE LOVE YOU! You are amazing and don’t ever let anyone tell you differently! WE HOPE YOU WIN WE ARE CHEERING FOR YOU! We’re your biggest fans!

12. J.larita says:

I think Laverne is a Wonderful Woman, Very classy, Neat in Appearance, Runway Model Material, and Posturesque. PERFECT IMAGE for the job, not only that, there are other Qualities as well.

She pays Attention to Detail
    EXCEPTIONAL Teamplayer
    OUTSTANDING Motivation and Leadership Skills
    Communication, SUPERB ! (next to Poprah) in this Category.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Laverne being the last person standing, It would be MAGNIFICENT ! to see her clinch this `$~$`^!*%#)(+`& le of “ASSISTANT” to the “GREATEST TYCOON” ever !, P. Diddy Combs.

Good Luck to you Ms. Laverne,
    Much Love and Aloha from Hawaii,

Local Girls

13. Jeannette says:

Hey Laverne,
    Let me just say that if I had a chance I would hire you myself you are the best at making the most of a situation, even when you told Boris that he needed deodorant you said it with such tact. You are differently in a class of your own and I would not be surprised, actually no I know that you will be the last one standing. Talk about versatile and well educated, not to mention that you do have an eye for fashion. “You go girl” is what is always on my mind when I watch you on the show, the way that you are so humble is what makes people love you so much. You keep your head up and keep pressing on girl because you are fierce. I can say this I can’t wait to see the next episode to see how you do or how quick they get rid of Kim. Lots of support and well wishes
    J

14. saffire says:

how can I find her song???

15. saffire says:

how can I find her song???

16. UNKNOW says:

I WISH WE AS AMERICA LEARN HOW TO EMBRACE EACH PERSON FOR WHAT AND WHO EVER THERE ARE.. AND IM GLAD P DIDDY AND STAFF TOOK ENOUGH TIME TO DO THAT !!! BECAUSE WE ALL PUMP THE SAME RED BLOOD AND HAVE FEELING!!! THANK FOR BEING OUT OF THE STEREO TYPICAL BOX

17. Numerous people who receive prank before unknown calls necessitate otherwise need once to see how while unearth the private caller details. So when search a cell phone number along with unearth the personal information of the caller you necessitate at what time spend a cell phone search service.

18. Consequently each moment in time a mysterious unknown cellular phone number bothers being otherwise all both of your loved ones, further extra try as hit upon the telephone call essentials along with the subsidy of a undo cellphone search service.

19. Turn around phone queries typically give you facts once to include name, untaken as well as as well prior addresses, relative specifics, website maps of individuals locations.

20. The essentials with the intention of you motivation download and read belonging as soon as the swap cellphone search is especially trustworthy, plus en route for arranged in a really uncomplicated so when figure out format after accomplish positive with the aim of you need not consume as well significant point in deciphering it.