Instead of the usual mix of deleted scenes and episode-specific commentary, the online extras for Luke’s Parental Advisory are a series of video blogs from Luke and his family. The most telling one this week comes from his daughter, Lacresha, who describes what life was like before Luke became engaged to his fiancé, Kristen. In the video above, Lacresha reveals, “I used to always just see the girlfriends come and the girlfriends go,” and adds that she and Luther both thought that Kristen wouldn’t last. “My gosh, when is she gonna leave?” she wondered. In the end, she says that she’s happy for her dad and Kristen, but the subtext is far juicier than standard well-wishing.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Cali Charms Us On Arsenio | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Best Reunion Photography Of 2013 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Happy Holidays From Joe + Tahiry | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Renee Talks New Season Of Mob Wives | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop 4 News, Love & Hip Hop 4 Videos, Love & Hip Hop 4 Photos