Instead of the usual mix of deleted scenes and episode-specific commentary, the online extras for Luke’s Parental Advisory are a series of video blogs from Luke and his family. The most telling one this week comes from his daughter, Lacresha, who describes what life was like before Luke became engaged to his fiancé, Kristen. In the video above, Lacresha reveals, “I used to always just see the girlfriends come and the girlfriends go,” and adds that she and Luther both thought that Kristen wouldn’t last. “My gosh, when is she gonna leave?” she wondered. In the end, she says that she’s happy for her dad and Kristen, but the subtext is far juicier than standard well-wishing.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The Craziest And Most Ratchet Quotes From This Season’s Love And Hip Hop – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Sneak Peek: Is Erica Single Again? – | VH1 Blog
- It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's... Shirtless Benzino | VH1 Blog
- The Top 100 Songs of the '90s | VH1 Blog
- T.I. Puts His Family To Work On "The Family Hustle" | VH1 Blog