Instead of the usual mix of deleted scenes and episode-specific commentary, the online extras for Luke’s Parental Advisory are a series of video blogs from Luke and his family. The most telling one this week comes from his daughter, Lacresha, who describes what life was like before Luke became engaged to his fiancé, Kristen. In the video above, Lacresha reveals, “I used to always just see the girlfriends come and the girlfriends go,” and adds that she and Luther both thought that Kristen wouldn’t last. “My gosh, when is she gonna leave?” she wondered. In the end, she says that she’s happy for her dad and Kristen, but the subtext is far juicier than standard well-wishing.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Adorable Pics Of Rasheeda & Kirk's Baby | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Jackie Christie Cut Her Hair | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Black Ink Crew Returns March 31 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Kicking Off Shoes: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Golf Game Ready | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog