Usher Rehires Mom, Hides From Wife

Usher has gone crawling back to his mama like the baby that he is. The singer, who was last heard cooing about banging us in a club, has booted celeb manager Benny Medina and rehired his mother Jonnetta Patton, who helped her son sell 1.1 million copies of his album Confessions in its first week. Full story at Scandalist.com

[Photo: Getty Images]

1. Renita says:

Good….he should have never fired his mom in the first place….I love happy endings

2. 1day says:

He should never fired his mom no dis to Benny but how could he have taken Usher to another level when he was already a superstar besides I really didn’t see much he did for him, Usher has been working since he was a little boy and done very well with his mom help so I am wishing him the best I will all ways love him..I was a little dis appointed when I heard he had a mean temper but I know he’s a sweet heart jus a little crazty at x like all of us …U Go America’s Baby Boy opp’s I know you a man now (lol)

3. tfd says:

As far as I can tell, they have always been happy together, and love each other very much. I wish them all happiness. I saw their wonderful photos on interracial loves .c o m They are cute.

4. wilie says:

usher should get a divorce ! how you gonna be mr self proclaim king of r and b and get married ? lol thats why his music is like is used to be i like here i stand but ladies dont want a married man in the open at least lol but he should just cheat on his wife get a divorce and make confessions 3 : usher’s testimony , he needs to hire me as his manager lol willie rage

5. Devthaman says:

Benny Median was heard from somoen in his circle that he tried to reach out to Usher and not do new song with rapper trigga. Newly signed rapper working with Dr. Dre. on Detox leak track.
    Said he did a better job than his mom.

6. Judy says:

I AGREE WITH THE BREAKUP BUT GOING BACK TO THE MOM DOSE LOOK LIKE HE HAS TO HAVE A OLDER WOMAN CONTROLING HIS LIFE.

7. jean says:

what Usher do is his business and noone else’s

8. Illumina says:

Usher Releases Another Hit

R&B heavy hitter Usher is back just in time for Valentine’s Day. The February 14 reease of his new album Raymond vs. Raymond marks his sixth studio release with Jive records. Raymond vs. Raymond promises a mix of club hits and romantic ballads that Usher is best known for.

9. UshersLilFreak says:

DAMNNNN Usher fine as hell! i wanna be his little freak :-)

10. omog says:

thats a good idea

11. Pheonix1 says:

@Usher – Live your life, screw what people that do not truly know you have to say. Mend fences with your mom but be your own man and be happy especially for your children. In the end only people that honestly care for you will be happy for you. @ any neigh sayers – There is nothing sexier than a man who strives to be a good man especially a married good man that respects his wife and vows…