I Want To Work For Diddy Exit Interview – Deon

From now until the end of I Want To Work for Diddy‘s run, we’ll be bringing you exclusive raw footage of each week’s eliminated contestant on his or her ride home. Check out Deon’s utterly surreal “interview” above and ask yourself why this dude is sooo talkative. Or…not.

I Want To Work for Diddy show page
I Want To Work for Diddy videos and extras

1. Pam says:

I just wanted you to know that I love your show’s. I pray that you make it really Big cause you deserve it. Make sure you stay with taylor made. As long as he continues to do you right.

Pam
    Indianapolis, In

2. nivea says:

I am just curious as to why the blame for the Sean John sunglass ad rejected didn’t go to the “Sean John advertising editor” he was the one who purposely zoomed into the shot and put the glare intentionally on the sunglasses. That was one of the main reasons they didn’t like the photo!I have a photographic memory! maybe I should be working for Diddy!
    Nivea

3. Leroy Pruitt says:

I believe the right decision was made in letting Deon go from the show for now. I know somewhere down the line those who were dismissed will be back to add more excitement to the final of the show. I think all the fan are aware of what will occur for the finally.

I also love the way the panel addressed the issues with Boras because he need to know that it is not about ~(~%()%*&+#%_~& s and &(#~&)^`*__*)$^ but about business. He will have to show and do his part to make sure he is determine to do what is required of him to do in order to when. I did not understand Deon and why he would make personal attacks towards Boras in a professional environment didn’t he know that would not be tolerateted within the Comb family Camp? I guesss not.

Everyone participating within those team have a lot to learn about each other as a team and themselves as individuals. Because I see a lot of self doubt and self sabotage behavior as I watch the coffession interviews from all the participants. Anyway it is good to see another team honest won this round of challenges for a change but, I am looking forward to the next episode to see how both teams fair with this next challenge.

This show is really helping me understand the importance of relying on every person on your team while keeping your own ego in check when working in a professional environment. As I continue my persuit of a college degree through the UOPX I find the personalities are key elements of knowing what to do when there is conflict within your camp that is to Review, recite, and execute.
    Good Day
    I want to work for Diddy

4. That Chik! says:

Awww Man! Y’all know you were dead wrong for mugging my man “D” while he was experiencing THE MOST TIGHTEST moment of his life. However, this was ~*~(%~$@@`@&&@!! ing hilarious! Bottom line – he was a scheister who got put on BLI-ZAST!

5. Amanda says:

Hilarious. Totally epic. Oh, Deon, we hardly knew thee!

6. Jake Speer says:

WHO THE HELL WOULD WANT TO WORK FOR THAT IDIOT. HE IS CLEARLY #_&#+_“*%*&$*~^)~ ED WHY DO YOU GUYS MAKE A BIG DEAL, JUST GO WORK FOR ANY MONKEY IN THE ZOO?

7. Glenda says:

WTF?? Ok that’s it i got tired of silence, next video plzzzzzzz