Compare and contrast time! Watch the segment above from this week’s episode of Luke’s Parental Advisory, in which Luke goes to rather extraordinary (like Cyrano-extraordinary) lengths to help his son become a player, and then think back to last week’s episode in which he bristled at the idea that his (older!) daughter Lacresha might have a love interest. In the past, Luke has been upfront about the double standard society (and, by extension, he) places on men’s sexuality versus women’s. Is this unfair, or just the way it goes?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- What Is "Ratchet"? K.Michelle, Stevie J, And More Explain | VH1 Blog
- Flavor Flav Stars In Couples Therapy Season Three | VH1 Blog
- Guest Blog: Angela Yee Recaps Being On The Gossip Game | VH1 Blog
- Kirk Frost And Bambi From Basketball Wives LA Party Together | VH1 Blog
- Tahiry's 30 Most Bootylicious Butt Photos | VH1 Blog