Luke Jr.’s Birthright?

Compare and contrast time! Watch the segment above from this week’s episode of Luke’s Parental Advisory, in which Luke goes to rather extraordinary (like Cyrano-extraordinary) lengths to help his son become a player, and then think back to last week’s episode in which he bristled at the idea that his (older!) daughter Lacresha might have a love interest. In the past, Luke has been upfront about the double standard society (and, by extension, he) places on men’s sexuality versus women’s. Is this unfair, or just the way it goes?

Luke’s Parental Advisory show page
Luke’s Parental Advisory videos and extras

1. aaliyah says:

do you think your son will like me, i have redish brown hair i black, and i think that for the summer you should come to easley southcarolina

2. Mrs. D. says:

Luke i loved you when you had me on tha floor with “, hump wit git on tha flo and git git”. And now with your all grown up with kids persective. I really like howyou keeppin it real for the urban families..
    You seem to have good kids with good out looks and are keeppin it real like yourself . I wish you well with your show and new married life . By the way yo wife my kind of people she ask qestions like i do. My husband always say you should have been a lawyer the way i ask qestions but heah, we detail people have to know so , we ask qestions!

3. Elainey says:

LUTHER!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR SHOW….
    I LOVE YOUR PERSONALITY, YOU ARE SO LAID BACK AND JUST SO COOL AND YOU KEEP
    IT REAL…..I AM A FAN 4EVER!!!! DON’T BE TOO HARD ON JR. HE WILL COME AROUND,
    HE’S JUST A LITTLE SHY, HE WILL COME OUT OF THE SHYNESS ONE DAY – HOWEVER, I
    REALLY LIKE THEY WAY YOU HANDLED THAT, EARPIECE VERY CREATIVE……

GOOD LUCK IN ALL YOU DO…….KEEP THE SHOWS COMING……

4. Anti Fiance says:

Lukes fiance is kinda in the way. She really serves no purpose on the show what so ever. She could have stayed off the set and just remained a plain jane on the side line. I am also tired of hearing about her being an attorney every other line by Luke. Duuuuuuh I think that we all know this by now becasue he has mentioned it like two hundred and fifty million times in the two episodes that I have watched. She needs to go stick her nose in a book cause her acting or lack ther of is really annoying.

5. Truth says:

LUKE’S PARETAL ADVISORY IS WHACK ! IT’S DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS WOMAN AND GIVES YOUNG BOYZ THE WRONG DEAL ABOUT WOMEN THE SON IS GUNA GROW UP THINKING THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT WOMEN LIKE ( ACCESSORIES) WOMEN WERN’T PUT ON THIS EARTH TO BE TREATED LIKE PROPERTY. HOW IN THW WORLD DOES THE WIFE TAKE LUKE BEING A MAN HOR AND SHE’S A LAWYER THE SONS GUNA BE A MA HOR TO HIS NAME GUNA BE MAN HOR JR AND THE SON KNOWS HOW TO TREAT FEMALES BUT HIS FATHER IS TEACHING THE OPPOSITE AND THE MOTHER DOES N O T H I N G.

6. NICKOLE says:

Uncle Luke the nice young lady that you are marrying is an attorney right? I question this fact after watching your show where your 15 year old son interviews the dancers for your next bill board hit “Get on to the Rodeo”. In a court room you are up by one. Do not give John Q public a reason to stop what you from doing what you do best “adult entertainment”. Lucky for you most of America is digging ditches attempting to prevent a brother from another mother from becoming President. Luther R. Campbell, you have too many yes men in your world and your girl believes you are the best lover known to female kind. Get some fresh perspectives for judgment calls. Think about it. I want you to keep on, keeping on.

7. ashley says:

luke jr you so cute it shouldn’t matter how u talk .So I hope to talk to u soon xox ashley

8. Mrs. P says:

This is about the country video when Luke Jr cut ‘Thunder’ I think she had a lot of nerve coming to the shoot anyway I certainly hope he edits her part wayyyyyyyyy in the back out, that was unprofessionall and uncalled for she has no shame I can see her doing a lot more ‘forbidden’ things to get a shot esp after Luke Jr told her he was the boss.Luke Sr listen to your wife and all your friends start him somewhere else like maybe locations for the shoots you know his testosterone is off the charts at his age and these women will stop at nothing to get into one of your videos!

9. cirra knox says:

i think that if luther jr. should have w3nt 2 his dad

10. Shely says:

I really enjoyed the Parental Advisory show. It was interesting to see the Godfather of the Parental Advisory stickers, transition into father, then Husband. I really enjoyed the episode where you introduced son, Brooklyn, to your other children. It’s also refreshing to see a Black, educated women, being supportive and being portrayed in a positive way (your finace’ Kristen). Hope you get picked up for another season!!!

11. cutiepie12 says:

luke do u think your son would like me im 5,5 i got light brown eyes and a big butt luv ya lil luke and big luke

12. Kelly says:

Hello everyone. i feel that it is time for the truth to be revealed. Luke’s wife has a brother that has been trying to get in contact with her or many years. Unfortunately the first time he was ever able to see her was on national television…only to find that she is marrying mister me so horney. How ironic…And what is even more ironic than the that if the fact that her father is willing to accept luke into his family but will not even extend his arms to his own son. All he ever wanted was to know the other side of his family but his father had been depriving him of that opportunity for years…filling his heart with false hope and his head with lives. While VH1 is making shows about all the good times they need to expose the liars