Compare and contrast time! Watch the segment above from this week’s episode of Luke’s Parental Advisory, in which Luke goes to rather extraordinary (like Cyrano-extraordinary) lengths to help his son become a player, and then think back to last week’s episode in which he bristled at the idea that his (older!) daughter Lacresha might have a love interest. In the past, Luke has been upfront about the double standard society (and, by extension, he) places on men’s sexuality versus women’s. Is this unfair, or just the way it goes?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Raquel And Terrence Sex Scene We've Been Waiting For | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Joseline’s Style Then Vs. Now | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Dr. Jenn On The Couples Therapy Season Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog