Compare and contrast time! Watch the segment above from this week’s episode of Luke’s Parental Advisory, in which Luke goes to rather extraordinary (like Cyrano-extraordinary) lengths to help his son become a player, and then think back to last week’s episode in which he bristled at the idea that his (older!) daughter Lacresha might have a love interest. In the past, Luke has been upfront about the double standard society (and, by extension, he) places on men’s sexuality versus women’s. Is this unfair, or just the way it goes?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Draya’s Separate From The Basketball Wives LA Reunion | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The OMG Girlz Are All Grown Up On T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- That’s The Way They All They Became The Hustle Bunch! | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Guess the VH1 Celebrity Tattoo | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Life After The Show: Meeka Claxton | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog